(See All?) Announcements
656 Users Online
Bing, Google

stop me if i find myself believing — Secret Woodlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 711 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Gent Lieris
For @Inali only.
Backdated to 2/14, sorry about taking so long. Before noon.

He'd gotten some semblance of sleep, enough to feel confident about his journey back. The storm that had mired him within the thicket pack's protection had lifted in the earliest hours of dawn. Now that the sun had risen, the drifts were slowly and steadily beginning to melt; the long-winded cycle of back and forth that heralded the onset of Spring. Still, there was quite a bit of the powder to contend with, but that only meant he needed to get started earlier. There was just one more thing that he wanted to do, while he had the opportunity.

It was lucky for him that the woman was not out pursuing her natural craft of scouting, or else his chance would have been entirely missed. As it was, no matter what the little lady was up to at the moment, she was within the territory and thus at his reach. Tracking her by scent, he traced her down at an easy pace. It was very possible that this meeting would be awkward and yield no benefit to either party, but it was still worth trying within the man's mind.

He caught a flash of her tail ahead and picked up his pace in hopes of reaching her. His posture was amiable, hopefully counteracting his naturally threatening appearance.

"Inali? Hey, wait up a moment," he asked of her.