(See All?) Announcements
404 Users Online
Google, Bing, Apollo

BWP Updates!
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

Some Updates to BWP: Plague of Peccary

In order to up the ante and move some old threads along, BWP threads will now be finished and archived if there are not enough wolves to fight off the pigs (at least 3 per pig). If wolves fail to rally enough pack mates/comrades the consequences will be thus:
  • No Response to pigs: Den damaged
  • Not meeting round requirements: 1 cache destroyed per pig
Wolves will have between 2-3 weeks between rounds. This has already been taken into affect in some of the older BWP threads. If you have been participating in one of these threads, you may claim LP for them as long as you have posted 3 times. 

You may claim:
  • +40 Participated in an RE
  • +50 Participated in a pack activity
    And, if your wolf makes an attack on the pig
  • +10 Demonstrated a role (guardian)

Which brings me to an alteration in the LP Rules.

Life Point Rule Change

Previously, the FAQ stated:
Quote:My wolf chased off a mountain lion, badger, bear from pack territory can I collect guarding points (as demonstrating as a Guardian)?
No, points may only be collected for protecting pack against another character.
The staff have decided that, as the pigs are being played by the staff they qualify as "characters," allowing BWP pig threads to be eligible for guardian demonstration points. This does not change the rules about other non-playable animals, even those given to packs in Random Events, and only applies to predator/prey animals played by the Spirit of Wildwood. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here or PM the staff account.
In the event pigs are killed are we able to claim for participating in a sucessful pack hunt instead of guardian role points, or (as the pigs are instigating the incursion) does it fall under guardian exclusively?
[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
Should the now-finished threads be removed from the 'Active Threads' list? And one pig has been killed (by WR in quarrellings) so it's on 14/15 pigs.

Thanks for this event, it's imaginative and very entertaining <3
[Image: tomen-greypixel01.gif]

[Image: grizzlyhollow_zps8fb35fad.png]
@Morganna
I suppose it really depends on the content of the thread. If the pigs aren't very close to their territory, and it feels more like the wovles actively sought out the pigs and are killing them to eat rather than to protect themselves, then sure, it can be a hunt. The points I recommended are just a "base level" so to speak. Like say if someone got hurt and a character practiced 6 posts of "healing" then we wouldn't stop them from submitting for demonstrating healer LP.

@Craw Yeah, Shadow and Rachel are the people that have access to that stuff, and that should be updated sometime today in the header.
[Image: sahalie_by_loccian_love-dc6mt9c.png]
[Image: sahalie-greypixel01.gif]