(See All?) Announcements
698 Users Online
Bing, Google

Cry Me A River — Grizzly Hollow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Silvia who has 164 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Amaryllis Azalea
A small grin crossed Amaryllis’s maw as Yvly agreed to come with her in a border patrol. Her tail moved behind her in a slow wag to show her happiness. “Hopefully there will be nothing there but I figured it would be best to just double check anyway. Foxes are crafty little critters.” It was true, the small canines were crafty and smart, always cackling whenever they managed to escape from Amaryllis as she chased them away, despite her speed.

“I mean, if you want to.” She replied to Yvly’s question, her mind whirling as she thought of possible paths that they could take to the den and still find a few more herbs. A well stocked infirmary was never a bad thing, at least to Amaryllis but she did not wish to treat her friend as a sort of pantechnicon...

Eventually, her slight workaholic tendencies won out and she allowed Yvly to pick the bundle up and the two headed in the direction of the infirmary, Amaryllis keeping her eyes sharp  and on the lookout for more herbs as they traveled side by side. It wouldn’t take them long to get to the den and drop the bundle off, with a few extra herbs gathered along the way before they headed towards the borders to do the patrol.-fade out-

(This post was last modified: Jul 25, 2016, 01:21 AM by Amaryllis.)
[Image: ama_sig_by_becuffin-db825cv.png]