(See All?) Announcements
514 Users Online
Google, Bing, Nori, Adora

Updates
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

A few mid-month updates

Your friendly neighborhood staff team is always working to better the site and your experience of it, and today we have a few new updates to hopefully lead in that direction.

Subterritories

Firstly, after about a year of on and off work, we've finally completed an overhaul of the Subterritory Library Article. With a new layout and the addition of handy "zoom in" maps of the different regions, we hope to give everyone a better idea of the position of the different subterritories, to help in your writing. Throughout RoW's lifetime our game has been greatly enriched by these territories, designed and discovered by our members, and we found it only fitting to reward this work with an official spot on the map! Now everyone will know where your wolf went to find this hidden gem, and where they must go to find it themselves. We hope everyone will be as excited by this as we are, and get inspire to come up with even more new territories for everyone to play in!

!Note that these maps are only representative of the territories as they are known so far, plenty of the land is still unexplored, and hidden treasures lie all around for your wolves to find. Just because something isn't yet on the map, doesn't mean it isn't there – it just mean you have yet to find it ;)

Chat

Secondly, for those of you who haven't noticed, we are testing out a new chat client. Many of our members have been having problems with our current chat and we've long been contemplating switching to something new. First though, we need to figure out if SLACK is the new thing we want! We've set up a team for all our members to test out slack-chat and get familiar with it, and we're excited for you feedback. We'll be setting up a poll near the end of the week, for everyone to vote on whether they want to switch to slack or not.

If you haven't joined slack yet, head on over to check it out here – to sign up, simply fill in your email and use the token: " IReadTheRoWLibrary"
Just wanted to say that I LOVE the subterritories addition. I've always wanted to know better where the areas were in relation to the larger ones, and use the regular map very heavily. This is an incredibly welcome change!

A huge thank you to everybody who worked on it, it's fantastic <3
[Image: SWpride5.png]
Awesome update! As Siki said I love knowing more precise where a subterritory is in regards to its surroundings so I can be more accurate now when threading in those areas. Awesome work guys! <3
<3 that new subterritory thread is flawless, other than one small typo I found. In Leigh Glen there's a leftover halloween prank where it says Tombstone Crest instead of Roundstone Crest
[Image: AplcUOC.png]
Thank you guys, so glad you like it! :D
And good catch Ghost, it's been fixed than you.

(Apr 13, 2016, 04:20 PM)Aponi Wrote:  <3 that new subterritory thread is flawless, other than one small typo I found. In Leigh Glen there's a leftover halloween prank where it says Tombstone Crest instead of Roundstone Crest