(See All?) Announcements
23 Users Online

Bug Reports
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

Bug Reports

Please report all bugs with the site in this thread, whether they are functional or appearance related. When reporting a bug, please provide as much detail as possible, including any error messages or screenshots.

Before reporting a bug, please take a look at the Known Bugs list to make sure if it hasn't already been reported.

Known Bugs

• Not all threads show up on a character's timeline; appears to be threads that a character joins, but does not create
  • Some older threads are not appearing on the timeline
  • Check user cp profile saving to ensure that fields are not erased when an error occurs
  • Guests can submit LP requests
  • Member Roster does not show all members
  • Lone Wolf tracker is counting old join threads and preventing characters from being docked
  • Inactive accounts, including SoW, should not receive REs
  • Parse [dohtml] tag when doing quick edits
Eeks thread is showing twice in her threadlog (2 & 3) but when I click on the thread the specified thread does not exist

[Image: QPfSeYY.png][Image: HmSqInS.png]
[Image: eek_sig_by_becuffin-db8e3ou.png]
the [*wolf_avatar#] short codes don't seem to be working anymore
[Image: qv_our_roots_by_marinatedmermaid-db5orl8.gif]
availability on weekends is limited
(Dec 08, 2016, 07:14 PM)Lunette Wrote:  When you go to claim +20 for thread with 20 wolves it only offers one field for entering threads.

This isn't a bug. Please put each thread link on a line in the "Notes" section. We don't save the URLs in the LP logs anymore, but we get a copy of the notes section for us to review it.

Note to Self: Update language to make this more clear.
[Image: AplcUOC.png]
@Serach
when you claim the 10 territories LP, it tells you to enter in the territory name in the left fields and the URL on the right, but when you look in the MCP it shows the urls and not the names, so it looks like those fields should be swapped

edit: also, if you just swap the stuff in the fields you get an error stating that the right fields must be URLs
(May 22, 2017, 03:33 AM)Astrid Wrote:  I noticed that the map seems to have shifted all of the packs slightly further south? Maybe not a big deal but for one WRF looks like its in Nightingale Palisade now instead of Larkcall Lowlands where its supposed to be

[Image: g9aK3uL.jpg]

*GH is moved too but i couldnt fit it all in the screenshot and i'm lazy

Sorry for the delay in response, but this was actually by design and only occurs in the "zoomed out version." If we didn't shift everyone south WM's pawprint/popout would occur above the top of the map and would be a problem. If you zoom in the pawprints will appear to "move" north and be in the correct area. We couldn't just change the coordinates for only WM because of coding constraints/time without ""moving"" WM permanently.
(Sep 16, 2017, 08:16 PM)Larkspur Wrote:  got a weird thing on the new thread page in QV's forum:

https://gyazo.com/d47990ce51d1cb5a56bfecf7f9da05cc

Thanks for letting us know! Occasionally when our Word of the Day script fails (it can't connect to the third party API) this will happen. It usually clears up in a few hours if not sooner. :)
[Image: AplcUOC.png]
I was looking at the list of fauna and found that some images are missing.

https://m.imgur.com/CWGuJZh,r275uwG,JOd20uj,aMGHIQj,PwYqAdQ,gx1RCD3,xwyI7pL
(Jan 28, 2018, 11:48 PM)Serach Wrote:  
(Jan 28, 2018, 11:35 PM)Kagehide Wrote:  Poop. Looks like Wraith's bug is following me and transitioned to Pip. Her stats keep affecting my new character now so he shows up as female and her age, size, etc. Pretty sure that's why he showed randomly as the wrong size when I made his app since he had initially been listed as medium and randomly showed up as small.

So we actually identified what the problem was for this and put it in an announcement (I think). Essentially what is happening is that people are switching to their other accounts while they’re on their edit profile page and it’s causing the issues. So to avoid it, go to another page first before switching to your other account to Edit it’s profile.

DERP! That's exactly what's happening. Thanks! Must have missed the announcement. <3
[Image: kagehidesig_by_becuffin-dc2lwng.png]