(See All?) Announcements
736 Users Online
Bing, Google

I am my own worst enemy — Red Fern Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Sarah who has 612 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sahalie Leigh
because I, for some reason, didn't want this thread to quite reach an end point. editing this just to end it
Forcing herself to stop the pitiful snuffling, Sahalie drew in one last shaky breath and wiped her muzzle again, looking up at Alastor with quirked eyebrows and a desperate stare, not sure where any of this was coming from. What was all this levels nonsense? Alastor was frowning but Sahalie's mouth was starting to twitch with amusement when she realized that this all sounded a lot like jealousy. Suddenly a lot of stuff made sense: her friend launching herself at a loner, Alastor getting all choked up when she offered him a position as her advisor, and getting his tail in such a twist over Alastor. Maybe Larkspur's joking around about the whole "boyfriend" thing was not such a joke, after all. But then again, she could just be looking at things too closely. This was still very serious business. The girl rolled her shoulders, gave her little body a slight shake, and put her serious pants back on.

Her straight mouth twisted as she listened to Alastor, not fully convinced. It was possible for him to believe she could do amazing things, but that didn't necessarily include the whole "everyone deserves a second chance, anyone can change" slogan of her campaign. But gosh, the things he was saying sure went a long way in softening her steely face that she was never strong enough to keep up for long. 

A shy, broken giggle came from her throat as his silver snout brushed across hers. Lark's voice echoed in her head. "Oh come on, I'm not a saint or anything Al, I've got my favourites. Not everyone's equal to me, but I sure as hell am gunna try to treat everyone as equally deserving of kindness." And it would do him some good to learn the difference between the two, else this whole jealousy thing would surely blow up in his face. She sighed, but there was a smile on her face, "I can't stop you from worrying though. I'd have so much work cut out that all my fur would fall out...." And then she fell silent for a time.

"Well, at least we're both on the same page about what we are and aren't sorry about," followed by another giggle, "That's good enough for me if it's good enough for you."
(This post was last modified: Sep 11, 2016, 04:10 AM by Sahalie.)
[Image: sahalie_by_loccian_love-dc6mt9c.png]
[Image: sahalie-greypixel01.gif]