(See All?) Announcements
571 Users Online
Bing, Google, Viorel, Finley

Happy 6th Birthday, RoW!
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

Happy 6th Birthday, RoW!

Another year has come and gone, and it has been an incredible one! RoW is now 6 years old! It has been a wonderful journey, and on behalf of the entire staff team, I want to thank everybody who has been a part of it. Whether you've been here for the full 6 years or you joined recently, this community has flourished because of you and your fellow RPers. July 29th is a special day for all of us, and we hope you enjoy the celebration that we've put together for you.

[Image: 2010bday-1.jpg]

Birthday Skin!

You all should have noticed that there is a new default skin! Created by Sarah, we hope you enjoy this new theme! You can check it out by switching your theme in the site's footer.

Yearbook

Every July, RoW releases a member created yearbook. Featuring character profiles, player profiles, superlative voting results, a yearly overview, some neat statistics, and fun and games for your enjoyment, the yearbook is a staple part of RoW's birthday celebrations.

Last year, I challenged our members to post more than 10,000 posts. Congratulations, my dear RoWers! You have absolutely smashed that. Since July 29, 2015, we have collectively made 12,032 IC Posts!!!

We'd also like to highlight @Gent, played by Cadence, who was the most active character this year with 347 posts. Congratulations! We'd also like to congratulation @Morganna, played by Becuffin, who was the most developed character this year with 3,025 Life Points earned (and 345 posts!).

Birthday Ribbons

As usual, we have a new ribbon in our collection to celebrate RoW's 6th Birthday. If you participate in any of the activities, including the connect the dots, mad libs, and birthday cake hunt, you're automatically eligible to get the ribbon! Submit your responses to these activities by August 15 to get the ribbon.

Birthday Cake Hunt

It's back! The infamous Birthday Cake Hunt is here again. Rachel has hid nine birthday cake icons around the site. Each icon has a letter associated with it (hover over the icon to get the letter). When unscrambled, this 9 letter word reveals a message. Find the icons, unscramble the message, and send what you've discovered to the Staff Account. You must submit the locations of the icons, as well as the unscrambled word, to be awarded the ribbon. There are no cakes found in IC threads or in anyone's profiles. Happy Hunting!
[Image: AplcUOC.png]
Me when the yearbook is finally finished:

[Image: giphy.gif]
Also, I forgot to mention in the actual update - there's currently a 10% discount/sale going on at our Gift Shop. So if you've been wanting to get some RoW Swag, now is the time!
Whooo! Happy birthday ROW!!!! Congrats everybody :)
Happy Birthday ROW!!
Lol I just needed to share this one:

Party of the Century

The wolves of Relic Lore thought it would be a purple idea to host a bacon party. Everyone was going to be there! Oula wanted to host it in Whisper Marsh butGent preferred Bramble Falls, and as a compromise they settled on Spectral Woods. Wolves were asked to shout some rabbit for the party, and everyone tried to chip in. Most packs brought lightning bolt, but of course Whitestone Monadnock tried to sneak in some tree and everyone was outraged. Amedallion nearly broke out between Sahalie and Kino, until Neha said they could sleep their differences over a pillow. All sorts of fun was had complainingand wiggling and the party went on for over five hours until they were all badlysweetly. What a party! We yawn we can do this again next fur!
[Image: sahalie_by_loccian_love-dc6mt9c.png]
[Image: sahalie-greypixel01.gif]
And this one omg

Oak Tree Bend

One day in the sunny forest of Spectral woods, Sahalie woke up to find that Kinohad become great. This was really swooning and Sahalie didn't know what to do, so of course they consulted the most hungry wolf in Oak Tree Bend on matters offootLarkspurLarkspur said to fly them some table wild before they became really old. After 18 minutes Kino seemed dusty so they left them to go chew with the puppies. Hope they swim better soon!
[Image: sahalie_by_loccian_love-dc6mt9c.png]
[Image: sahalie-greypixel01.gif]