(See All?) Announcements
819 Users Online
Google, Bing, Athesia, Magg

Of the Months (vol 13.)
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

Congratulations Marina and Kino!

Of the Month Winners for July!

First off, super sorry this is late. Vacation at the beginning of the month kinda made this hard.

Marina only joined halfway through the month of July, but she has made such an impression on our community. I can't think of a better way to put it than the way Siki did: "{she} has thrown herself into the community more wholeheartedly than almost anyone I've ever known on any site!" Marina is always available to chat and has a great sense of humor that livens up the chat even in the oddest of hours. She has also contributed a fair bit of her time doing manipulation requests for other members, which is always appreciated. On top of that, she's got one awesome character that is a ton of fun to thread with/read. We hope you're here to stay for a long time! Congrats!

I may be a little biased in saying this, but Kino is one of my favourite characters on the site, and this year he has seen a lot of growth and come a long way from the boy he once was. In July alone he made huge leaps in development: fighting with Larkspur, realizing his feelings for Sahalie, and admitting his true past to Sahalie. The bold kid even began an expedition to Hearthwood River in order to discuss pack relations and meet Sahalie's relatives, and we all can't wait to see how that goes. And of course, we're all wondering how things will turn out for him in the end: will he win Sahalie's heart? Will he run into Draven, stationed so close to the mountain? Only time will tell.

And congratulations to Oak Tree Bend for winning Pack of the Month! Their final pack life point value was 680, wow!  Those of you who have not claimed the ribbon before may do so, and those of you who already have the ribbon you guys are well on your way to reaching the next tier!
[Image: potm1_by_euphoriclies-d96lg8x.gif]
Congratulations guys!
Congrats guys!!
Congratulations!! <3
Congratulations :D
[Image: wm_by_euphoriclies-da4medx.png]