(See All?) Announcements
567 Users Online
Bing, Google

New Admin & POTM Changes
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

New Admin & POTM Rules

What's that? A new Admin?! After several years of manning this ship, supported by the help of several different members of the community, Rachel and I have decided to extend the administrative presence on the site. With that, we would like to extend a warm welcome and congratulations to SARAH!! Sarah has been a staff member on RoW at various points for years, and has been a member of this site for almost as long as it has been open. We are really excited about this change and we're looking forward to having her helping hands on board in this capacity.

POTM Changes

We would also like to announce some changes to the POTM and how it's calculated. Up until now, it was calculated by the amount of pack LP earned by a pack's members over the course of the month. After discussion amongst the staff, we've decided to alter this. Instead, the POTM will now be calculated by the number of posts in threads marked by the pack icon. This means that all posts in the official pack thread (pinned in each pack's territory) as well as any other threads marked with the pack icon, such as hunts, meetings, events, etc.

Please keep in mind that posts must meet the normal 200 word minimum to count towards the POTM total. This new change will build upon the previous POTM system, so packs that have already earned a POTM title will not have to start over at 0 titles.

Have questions, comments, concerns? We're happy to address them, so let us know!
Oh my god congratulations Sarah!!! You're gonna be an amazing admin <33
OMFG CONGRATS SARAH <3 Well-earned and you're gonna be absolutely PHENOMENAL!
[Image: 6TCzUUR.png]
eeeeee thank you guys!
[Image: sahalie_by_loccian_love-dc6mt9c.png]
[Image: sahalie-greypixel01.gif]
Congrats Sarah, you're gonna do a great job :D I saw your name in caps and was like WHOA GO GIRL
CONGRATS LADY!!