(See All?) Announcements
425 Users Online

make me a song so sweet — Chinook Coulee 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ace who has 377 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kyna Argyris Archer
@Sahalie -- Some more girl chat time!

It ate at her.  Nibbled away on her insides, like a hunger that no meal could sate.  In fact, the feeling left her uninterested in food at all, almost like guilt…but what had she to be guilty for?  There was nothing wrong with consideration, and Kyna had no plans to simply pack herself and disappear with no one the wiser.  As much as she adored @Greer – and truly, she did, without reserve – there were wolves she cared about among those who made their home at Oak Tree Bend, too.

One of which was the wolf she called for, just now.

Talking to Sahalie had always left her with a clearer head…even if some of those conversations were not easy.  The one about Naira sprung to mind, and the young Argyris quickly shook her head.  No, family problems were not the reason she wanted to talk, and she would not let it sour her mind.  There were other things to talk about.

“Sahalie!” she sang out to the sky, hoping her friend was close enough to hear her howl as it echoed through the thick tree trunks.  As the echoes faded away, she woofed, and chuffed, and hoped for the best.  That’s what friends were for, weren’t that?

Resources by freepik.com, table by Kydnt
Played by Sarah who has 612 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sahalie Leigh
derp here you go. got distracted from this so much
Her voice rose in the sky to let her friend know that she was on her way.

"What's up?" she crowed as the trees parted to reveal her ginger friend standing wrapped in white snow and blue fog. Sahalie had ambled along at a brisk pace and the thin, late-autumn air left her sides heaving and her breath thick and smokey as she closed the distance between them. Studying her friend openly, Sahalie noted that she didn't look like there was much urgency about her, nor did she look particularly upset. She looked normal, just like some grown up wolf with things they were thinking. Her nose twitched but there was no strong scent of prey where they stood. So Sahalie had not been called out here to save her or to hunt.

Maybe she just wanted to talk. A number of interesting things had happened in the Bend lately, though none that really related directly to either of the two girls. Strangely enough, both instances of excitement were connected to Serach, a wolf that normally faded into the background, disconnected from most of the wolves. But now he had a father and a niece, which seemed nice enough to Sahalie. Other than that, though, life in the Bend had been passing slowly. There wasn't much to talk about. But even that was something to talk about.
[Image: sahalie_by_loccian_love-dc6mt9c.png]
[Image: sahalie-greypixel01.gif]
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
There is a deer that was killed by a lynx nearby. +10 Health
Played by Ace who has 377 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kyna Argyris Archer

Kyna pranced in place – patience was usually one of the yearling’s greatest virtues, and yet here they were, with her bobbing back and forth like a leaf on the breeze.  As soon as her friend appeared, she went bounding over, slim tail lashing back and forth as she greeted the smaller wolf with a gently bump of heads, her pink sipping out to kiss the other girl’s cheek.  To think, all those months ago when they’d first met, and she was so uncertain about everything, that this girl would be more family to her than any wolf she actually shared blood with.

Perhaps Greer was right.

Family was something you could build, too.  But that would come later.  As it were, she pranced again, circling around Sahalie in a silly little jig before planting her haunches down, lest she make a proper fool of herself.  “How are you?  Well, I hope?” she hummed happily, the smile evident on both her muzzle and in her fire bright eyes.  “I just wanted to talk.  You have time, yes?” And truly, the polite thing to do would be to sit and wait for the swarthy female to answer, but the excitement was simply bursting out of her at the seams.  “I went to visit Greer again – and I found Drestig!”

Resources by freepik.com, table by Kydnt
Played by Sarah who has 612 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sahalie Leigh
:x i am sorru. i don't know what to do
"Mmm!" she bobbed her head: well as she could be. Kyna looked even better than the standard good, and Sahalie's tail waggled freely behind her in delight. Kyna usually seemed so troubled about this and that—or, really, just a variation on one theme: her mother. Sahalie usually worried about her, how she would fair once she reached adulthood and if she would want to go off and "create her own family," of friends or whatever. "Yep!" Sahalie agreed, she had all the time in the world because she was a notorious slacker.

Her mouth opened. "Drestig?" She missed the man so much her heart ached. Sahalie was not entirely clear on where Greer was anymore, since she knew that most of Willow Ridge had broken up a few months ago, but it sounded like he was far away. "You found him??? WHERE?" Kyna's good spirits seemed to indicate there was no bad news waiting for her. "Is he doing alright? Did you see Jessie?" She wondered what kind of terms Drestig and Kyna were on, as she couldn't exactly remember much of them interacting with each other when Drestig had still been here. Not that most of Oak Tree Bend were socialites.
[Image: sahalie_by_loccian_love-dc6mt9c.png]
[Image: sahalie-greypixel01.gif]