(See All?) Announcements
761 Users Online
Bing, Google

Broken Hope — Sierra Hills 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by wolfsi who has 114 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
OOC: just to ensure no one gets weirded out by Zilas weirdness. everything with white Brown is in his head and yes he is talking to himself also sorry for shortness...

12-15-2016
mid day
-23 c and clear weather with a light breeze
This is placed near the end of Sierra Hills and the beginning of Red fern forest.

They knew it as soon as their paws touched to ground, they knew it despite the fact that they could not see the red sandy mountain sides, they knew they were back.

Zilas could not be more happy, nor more afraid. This place could hardly be called good, after all, that they had seen all they had done and destroyed was it really right for them to come back? Could they really walk on this ground again or would they be better off to run far, far away? But to where? Where could a wolf like them go? A failure, a murderer and a traitor? They where nothing, no one and all alone, that much they knew. Run? where would we go Loveless where would we hide? IT rang in his mind, its voice as hollow as if even it had taken blows by the abusive claws of their captures. "I don't know, I just don't want to be along anymore" Zilas whined a small cloud of warm air created a cloud in the freezing wind. you got nowhere to run IT said mockingly and they huffed forcing their way down the tangled paths until the land around them became easier to maneuver.

you always be alone, no one will love you we are broken IT's voice was icy cold and Zilas let out a growl "Be quite!" they knew it was true but they could not face it, could not accept it, or part of them could not.

"Talking."IT.  
(This post was last modified: Dec 31, 2016, 01:05 PM by Ainashi.)
please don't judge me for talking to my self, after all, you were the one who ruined me.

Keala is permitted to enter any thread Zilas is part of regardless of the tag unless otherwise stated 

Played by Nova who has 108 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Reiko Tainn
There was an itch to his paws he couldn't explain. The more they grew, the stronger it became. Today, he wasn't about to hold the feeling back. Sure the cold air was pressing in, and he should have just headed to the den. There it was warm, and likely something to eat. But, further and further he wandered from the Bend. The red-tawny pup weaving along the orange hills. Why go home and just sleep? Why not see a bit more? Mid-day left plenty of time for exploring. His elder siblings did it all the time. Like he would be missed. If he found something note worth, he would tell Treyah she should have came with.

Eventually, he came to their end. At the edge of the hills was a great forest. Or he supposed it must have been. There were a lot of great trees. But, it looked dead, and empty by winter's doing. He wondered if others came here. What it was called. What it looked like in the summer. He did the best thing he knew, he began to take in the scents about it, looking for clues. Then there was a loud voice. "Huh?" He hardly thought he was noisy. The lad paused, large ears whipping back and forth. "Who's there?"
(This post was last modified: Dec 16, 2016, 11:14 PM by Reiko.)
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a rabbit's nest nearby. +1 Health
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
wasn't certain if Reiko would still smell of the bend tell me and I change it.

The voice became quiet and for a moment they stopped their breath the only thing they could here. They shivered and a whine escaped their inky lips. "we know, we know we are useless. So why? why did we come back?" they questioned themselves.

Zilas were taken by surprise as someone shouted out. shit IT's voice rank in their head and fear ripped through their body. They were to close, still much too close to Oak Tree Bend and the risk of it binge one of them was much too high. But the voice, it was off not right, was off in a way, as if... as if it was young? But it couldn't be, a pup would not be all the way out here, would it? They Moved towards the sound body dropped to the floor, tail stuck under them, ears laid back, hackles rising and fangs beard. However, as the young male came into view Zilas just started at him in surprise.  It was a pup, a young brown pup who reeked of that pack.

kill it ITS voice rang in their head with panic. Honestly, they considered it at first, but it was just a pup and what would a pup know of their crimes? They relaxed forcing their body to obey and fall into a more calm position. They also straightened up a bit but their body was still tense and tail pulled just a slightly bit in under them. "we are" they finally said, deciding to stay and see who exactly this pup was.

"Talking." IT.  

(This post was last modified: Dec 18, 2016, 09:03 PM by Ainashi.)
please don't judge me for talking to my self, after all, you were the one who ruined me.

Keala is permitted to enter any thread Zilas is part of regardless of the tag unless otherwise stated 

Inactive No Rank
Reiko Tainn
for now yes thanks.

Tied to the earth, he felt the words run carry in his mind. He couldn't break his stance. Not when the a pale wolf came slinking closer, at first a picture of danger in his spiky hair, and teeth. But, in an instant he looked more shocked then Reiko felt. Oh, why had he decided to come out here alone? Should he howl? Could he? Would anyone at home here him? Get here?

Defensively, the boy tucked his chin as his father had taught him. His red, and black hairs partially bristled. The other wolf seemed to try to relax, but his tucked tail was odd. Why would he be so afraid? Dark brows scrunched, puzzled. We are? Nose was not as trained, it didn't seem like there was another scent around.

The young Tainn tried to remain polite, even if sirens were going off in his head. Maybe, there was someone but not yet here.
"You got a friend round?" He questioned, his yellow-orange eyes sweeping back and forth as if someone else would arrive. "What's..what's wrong? I..I won't hurt you." He didn't think so, though his heart began to quicken.
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
The boy whom they had encountered seemed shocked as well but soon pulled up his defends. And for a moment the feared he ring the alarm and call for his pack. But he didn't instead he seemed puzzled by something, but what? was it something they said? They could worried eyes following the brown boy as the youth searched their surroundings. who? IT whispered and the ghost tilted their head looking at the young pup. "no, just us. Everyone ells are gone" they replied carefully mismatched eyes glued to the pup as their head was turned just slightly to the left. "gone" he replied in a mumble as their eyes grew distant for a second only to be pulled back to reality by the pups jumbled words.

"everything is wrong, everything is our fault. Would you not hurt us if it's all our fault?" they questioned him brown eyes waiting for the slightest hint that the pup knew who they where. The slightest hint that he was a threat, but was a pup really a thread to them? yes IT snarled and the ghost eyes the boy. "Who are you?" they questioned eyes narrowing "You're from Oak tree bend?" They might as well put it all into motion.

"Talking." IT.  
(This post was last modified: Dec 25, 2016, 10:29 PM by Ainashi.)

Inactive No Rank
Reiko Tainn
Best the boy could he tried not to stare at the eerie,white eyeball. It often held his attention, and he forced himself to refocus. What had happened to his face? Or had he just been made like that? He did his best to hold back a shudder what kind of Tainn would he be if he showed fear?

"Uh." He had little to say to that, and titled his head, still cautious. Just gone huh. That wasn't the only thing. He'd never met someone like this, but it wasn't hard to feel something was wrong. Oh, he wished either of his sisters was here. Or..or dad...

Then he swallowed. What was his fault? Everything? But, no that couldn't be right. Reiko didn't know what he would have done wrong. There was nothing wrong around here. He had not been told the stories. "I don't know what you did, and I don't know how it'd matter to me." It was all he felt he could say, paws starting to grow numb by holding his stance. "I'm Reiko, and yes I live in the Bend." He confirmed. "Who the heck are you?" If he didn't stop looking at him with slits for eyeballs he would call for help, and run as fast as his legs would carry him.
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
The ghost knew that they boy looked at their eye, the one mistake that had made their father hate them. "Blind." they said in a huff hoping it would stop the eyes of the boy from drifting to the useless orb.  And as the boy tilted his head with a UH they sighed "Dead" their voice neutral with almost no trace of any other emotion.  Why would they have any emotion? that man had brought nothing other than pain to them. And yet they still found that they were grieved by the fact that they never managed to be what he had wanted them to.

As the pup spoke again telling that he did not know what they had done. So he did not know of their crime? the ghost sighed a bit in relief. And his ears picked by the pups introduction. So he was a bend wolf? But his next question had them worry a bit. Could they tell him? Not loveless anymore, fool It rumbled and the ghost nodded slightly, yet knowing that concealing their last name might be a good idea. "Zilas" they said as IT was weary right, they had abandoned their given name when they joined the Crest. The thoughts of their former home and the king hurt. But they soon return focus to the pup "isn't this quite far from the Bend?" they asked as they relaxed their body and sat down deciding that the boy was not a thread, at least not at the moment.  

"Talking." IT.  
(This post was last modified: Jan 01, 2017, 09:16 PM by Ainashi.)

Inactive No Rank
Reiko Tainn
Whoops. So, he hadn't been very subtle. Head bowed slightly in shame. Though it was nice to know why it was so different. It didn't work. Did Hal or dad know any blind wolves? But, he didn't have anything to say. Least nothing he felt he ought to. The stranger seemed to catch on he was still rather clueless what he meant. A single word he explained again. Dead. Anyone he would have been with. He didn't get the heebie jeebies. Just kinda of an emptiness. He could not relate to that, but to think of being so alone. For a moment longer he kept his head down, wanting to say sorry. Something in him kept it back.

It was obvious the sudden relief he had no idea what he was talking about. Then more normally he offered his name in turn, and Reiko tucked it away. Would anyone in the Bend know him? He kinda doubted it, but he could ask. "Are you looking for a new home?"

He was caught off guard by his last comment. His ears twisted back. It was like he was pointing out how far from home was. How alone... He did the best thing he could think of. "Nah, at a decent pace it...it isn't." In summer he could run and get their swiftly. "How do you even know about the Bend?" It seemed a strange phenomenon someone to know of it, but not live within it or in Fallen Tree Cove. This wolf was neither.
(This post was last modified: Jan 04, 2017, 04:12 PM by Reiko.)
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
@Reiko  Sorry for the wait hope its okay... and don't worry Zilas won't kill anyone....yet

The pup seemed ashamed as the ghost spoke about their eyes. But why? The ghost had never seen anyone react like this to the blind eye. Sure people had a habit of looking at it as if they were unsure of what to think of it but never had they seen anyone bow in shame. After all the on who felt shame over it was themselves. They were the one born broken, for had they been born normal like any other wolf they would have been part of the family and not just a weak excuse for a wolf of the chosen bloodline. However, it seemed that the young boy kept his head bowed as the ghost reviled more from their past not even once he gave any sign of knowing what had happened, not even once did he show any knowledge of Thier sins.

"no, we are returning to our old one" The ghost replied as the young pup spoke asking if they were looking for a new home. Honestly, they knew it might be something they had to think about, they knew that the 'home' they sought would never be their true home and the once place they would call home could never again be their home.

As the pup's ears twisted back and he replied that he was not far from home a hint of fear snuck into their scent. They could have sworn that there was still quite a walk from their current location to the bend. However they pulled back a bit as Riko asked if they knew someone, they opened their mouth as if to say something but remained silent. What could they say? tell it, then kill it!  IT grumbled in the back of his head and with hesitation, he spoke again. "We know someone who lived there once, She was called Nayeli. However we haven't seen her in a long time, she wasn't exactly a friend of our family." they fell silent for a minute, eyes avoiding the pup tail tucked in between their legs. But then they looked up eyes meeting the pups, they would see how much they knew to pull the final straw if the tapestry. "Our family found her injured and cared for her, but she ran from us we came looking for her, but then it turned bloody. The oak wolves killed my family" they spoke head dropping to cover his throat and lips pulling back into a snarl, ears tilting back flat aginst thier skull. "Run pup, run and don't come back" they snarled teeth bared.

"Talking." IT.  
(This post was last modified: Jan 16, 2017, 11:44 AM by Ainashi.)