641 Users Online
Bing, Google, Neo, Viorel

Castle of Glass — Oak Tree Bend 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Sarah who has 612 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sahalie Leigh
Archive or reply at your leisure <3

Sahalie could only hope that she conveyed to Serach that she did not agree with what her dad was doing. She had known it would tear the pack apart. But something about her father's response seemed to indicate that he would do it anyway. Heart crumbling, her eyes followed Serach to the tree he sought support from. He could not expect it from any of his pack mates, just the trees that were his home, and were the only things that could not be uprooted in all this uncertainty. Her paws were frozen in the ground, and even if she tried to reach out to him she was not sure that this was what he wanted.

"I told him no, Serach, I did. I told him not to leave. We'll probably never speak again." And she didn't really want to, seeing how his betrayal shook Serach. "I have no idea where he's going. I'm sorry."

"I hope it will be a light winter," she said, shrugging, not sure what was keeping her here as the mists curled around her paws. "I hope everything goes well for you and Aponi and I hope with time we can all get through this. And I hope you won't hold it against me."

After one last, long look at the fallen leader she turned and left, headed for the borders.
[Image: sahalie_by_loccian_love-dc6mt9c.png]
[Image: sahalie-greypixel01.gif]