(See All?) Announcements
268 Users Online
Bing, Jadon, Aquene, Google

Charred Ash Draw Pack Thread
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.

Charred Ash Draw Pack Thread

This is the Pack Interaction Thread for the Charred Ash Draw pack. This thread is open to all Charred Ash Draw wolves. The location of this thread is outside the pack den. Because this is a Pack thread, it cannot be archived or removed for inactivity. This serves as a place for basic and general social gathering. However, it will not serve as a place for pack meetings or threads with a specific purpose. For more information, please see THIS informational thread.

(This post was last modified: Jan 23, 2017, 01:04 AM by Spirit of Wildwood.)
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
Morning, Sunny, 60 ° F, 15 ° C

He had checked up on Maera and Lacey. Pride always filled him when he saw their daughter. She was growing like a weed and before they knew it she would be ready to cause havoc amongst the Wildwood. He was already wondering about what kinds of things she'd get herself into even though she was still unable to walk. Sometimes she seemed to get close but never close enough. Of course, he still cheered her on and showered her in kisses.

Maera too was showered with love from him. She had recovered well from the birth. Granted it hadn't been all that awful, as he had stayed and watched to her request. He was still happy nothing had happened to either of them during the process. It was something he was thankful for each day. The Elders back home had told him some scary stories about all of those things. Now that he thought about it, Kerberos wondered if it had been to keep him from giving into his first season. If so it had certainly worked.

After checking on the two other Rigels he made his way to the main den, settling down outside of it. The temperature was nice and he would have to do patrols soon but for now, he could merely relax and be.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
No matter how hard they tried they couldn't find proper footing. Suka was missing and what made it all worse was that a blood trail had been found. If he wasn't already convinced the Wildwood was trying to run them out, he was now. Yet they all stayed rooted to the spot like a bunch of dull deer waiting to be struck down. Everyone here was stubborn - himself included - but how much more were they willing to endure?

A heavy sigh left his lips as he slumped to the ground. The world was going to eat him alive it was only a matter of days.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
He had kept most of his focus on their newest addition and lowest, @Garmir. Kerberos made sure that the grungy male knew his place even if they were helping him out.

When he was not keeping tabs on the remaining Draw members he was usually trying to catch a break at the communal den. His form slumped down on the ground, sprawled out and looking less than composable. Was it wrong of him to still crave alone time when he should have been holding everybody close? He was too tired to keep worrying about what was right and wrong. Kerberos just wanted to do what felt right not matter if it was good or bad.

Closing his eyes, he slowly rolled onto his back and let out a heavy sigh. Even if he was willing to deal with everything it was not what he had signed up for.

-wiggles brows at @Treyah-
Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
Treyah hadn't given up hope that Suka was out there somewhere, that he was okay despite all the blood, but she hadn't the foggiest idea of where to look. The cedarwood was empty and while she supposed that maybe the woodlands might have seen some sign of him she wasn't sure where to go to get there, she had only been as far as the orchard herself and she had so much to do here. She had been slacking in her search for Lacey, she couldn't just expect Kerb to bare the whole burden on his own...

She spotted him rolling onto his back and tried her best to approach silently until she stepped over him and dropped her weight to bury her nose in the pale fur of his throat with an affectionate growl and a wave of her tail. She was still just a yearling after all.
(This post was last modified: Dec 30, 2017, 03:17 AM by Treyah.)
[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
A soft oof escaped him when he felt the weight of Treyah against his chest. His tail beat at the cold earth as yellow eyes opened once more. It was foolish for him to try and overpower her but it didn't stop him from trying. His goal was to get himself on top and reciprocate the affectionate burying into her scruff.

No matter if he succeeded or not he would offer a gentle jest. "What are ya tryna to do, huh?" Harmless words in his mind for all he usually did was joke with his co-lead when they had a moment together. They both needed a breath of fresh air and the lightheartedness that came with each other's company.

"Dare I say mutiny?" A cheeky smile tugged at his features. It was obvious he had been in a vulnerable state on his back but Kerberos knew (or at least strongly hoped) that Treyah wouldn't overthrow him.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
Treyah's eyes flashed playfully as Kerberos attempted to topple her, and she managed a laugh when he accused her of mutiny, a sound that she almost felt guilty for in the absence of half their original members. "Nah, if I keep you here you can't leave me!" It was only half a joke as she finally ceded and rolled onto her own back, presenting him with an opportunity to get her back for her earlier assault. "Besides, you're the best man for the job." She punctuated her statement with a lash of her tongue aimed at the top of his head now that it was buried in her neck.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
He couldn't help the snort of laughter that escaped him. "Still think I'm leaving?" He teased with a prodding of his nose in her thick neck fur. Kerberos wouldn't leave Treyah (or the Draw in general) this far in. The thought had crossed his mind once or twice but he never acted on it. There were wolves here that needed him.

"Well don't go telling all your boys that, they might get jealous." Lucky for him one of the Tainn's boys was a lowest and the other seemed rather content with his rank and acquired respect. Triell was the safety buffer and his second. Although the previous leader was aging, Kerberos had faith he could hold his own if wanted.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
She managed a small shake of her head. Of course, she had thought that Zerxes wouldn't leave her too. She thought that her mother would remain bound to her latest litter and her father and she had thought she was enough for both Reiko and Suka but they had vanished too. As much as the dark feeling began to creep into her bones she tried to chase it away with Kerb's question, and that he kept calling the rest of them her boys made her laugh. "What makes you think they're mine?" her voice rose in pitch betraying her embarrassment. It was true that she had bought them here but they could hardly be considered hers on that alone.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
"Most come here looking for you or speaking your name, don't they? Even if they're not yours they seem to have dependable ties to you." Even the rugged Garmir had recognized Treyah in his awful state of arrival. Treyah Tainn was making a lasting impression on the wolves of these lands whether she knew it or not. Perhaps it was the way her amber eyes spoke kindness despite what she'd been through or the way she seemed to have herself together even when things fell apart. She was one damn admirable wolf in the Rigel's eyes. It must have run in the family because Triell and Naira had snagged Kerberos (and Maera) well enough too.

"Wanna share your secret on how you do it? Or are you going to be the honorary recruiter forever?" Because it was no secret he didn't bring many home.