599 Users Online
Bing, Google

Answer To An unspoken question — Charred Ash Draw 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
@Triell

Leotie had wanted to wait to speak to Triell about what had happened with Serach but she had wanted to wait until everything had settled for them. Now it had, they had a place to call home and they were a pack now. While their stresses weren’t gone completely she didn’t have any more reason not to tell him anymore. He needed to know she had known that form the beginning land the only thing that she was worried about was that he would be upset with her for waiting so long to tell him.

Some time that morning had been spent working along the borders and helping with other things around the territory during which she had done what she could to get her thoughts together of how she would tell him. It wasn’t something she just blurted out since she wasn’t sure how he would react. Finally when she had finished the things she needed to she went looking for the alpha and then when she found him she called to him, “Triell, I wandering if we could talk?”

<center>~Table by Switch</center>
(This post was last modified: Jan 23, 2017, 12:17 PM by Leotie.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
The morning was fading into afternoon, and he felt it was time to see what everyone else was up to. Hopefully Reiko and Treyah were back from their own wanderings. Why they were not the small bundles of fur he had tended he liked to keep tabs on them. It was best they came home at night, and try to stick together. Or preferably with an adult though it was more of a mental note. The Tainn knew he could go overkill on the attention thing. He tried his best to give them space, and his trust. It was hard seeing them so grown up.

Heading in the general area they gathered Leotie's voice caused him to stop in his tracks. He had heard her behind him, but figured she would simply catch up. Ready to head back as well after morning duties.

Finding nothing off about the question, his smile easily found its way to his muzzle. He turned about. "Of course," he replied. Then, fell in step with the tawny lady. He figured it must be a simple question in need of answer. Something she was trying to understand, or perhaps like Kerb something she wanted to do. His eyes roved along the snowbanks, and the naked limbs of the trees. Sometimes he'd turn his head where a trail of a wolf branched off. He was waiting for her to breach the conversation, but felt maybe she needed a light prodding."What do you want to talk about?" 
[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

She hadn't wanted to wait this long but it had taken this long for them to get settled and some of the pressure to be taken off their shoulders. It was time now to tell him what had happened with Serach. He needed to know I'm case they ever did have dealings with Oak Tree Bend and she didn't know how well she would be received.

When she finally found him she called to him before quickening her pace to catch up with him. A smile crossed her maw when he said that they could talk and even though she had been ready for this conversation for awhile she fell silent as her nerves kicked in. A sigh left her as the frustration she had with herself grew.

When he prodded her gaze went up to meet his as she blurted out, “Serach.” It wasn't meant to come out like that but it had and now she had to go on. “I've been wanting to talk with you about him for awhile now, since we left the bend actually. I thought it might be best to wait until we had found a place to settle and things had calmed down a little for us. It's just that I think you should know,” she rambled not sure if anything she'd just said had made any sense. She let her gaze drop to the ground in front of her as they walked while she waited for him to process what she had said and for a response.

(This post was last modified: Feb 09, 2017, 04:21 PM by Leotie.)
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There are several fresh rabbit tracks in the mud. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
I just wanna stay in the sun where I find

Having spent time with Leotie he began to wonder what was wrong. The sigh that fell from her lips seemed so uncharacteristic he almost didn't believe it had come from her. Sky blue eyes found his, and a single word was spoken. Serach Since departing Serach wasn't at the forefront of his thoughts, but now and again he couldn't help wonder how him and Aponi were doing. A want of knowing, trying to make things right clinging to such musings. Triell should have told him his intentions, but a lot had been happening he did not. Then he didn't want to have more reason to change his mind. Ice had made that hard enough.

They continued pace, and she added more. It made him think back to when they had left. On their journey she hadn't acted like anything terrible had happened so the Tainn let it go. Now he felt he had been wrong, and stopped in his tracks. "What happened?" She had not carried any marks, and perhaps he was being a little over protective? Caring? Anxious? She had made the importance on the matter clear, and he had to know what it was she'd been holding back.

(This post was last modified: Feb 22, 2017, 08:39 PM by Triell.)
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

While he was her alpha once more she also considered him a dear friend so when it came to what happened between her and Serach, she didn't want to keep it from him. She also planned to someday return to the bend and speak to her former alpha. When she'd first caught up to him she'd been ready to tell him what had happened but then her nerves took over. It wasn't anything horrible, Serach hadn't hurt her or even chased her out but she knew he was angry with her. Whether it was because everything that had happened in the bend before she had talked with him or he felt as though she was betraying Jim by leaving. She didn't know but she wanted to make it better.

After blurting Serach’s name and then rambling she felt bad, it wasn't like her to be in such a state, she knew that. It felt weird to her to be so nervous, it had been such a long time, since she'd found the bend. Still as Triell asked her what had happened her gaze lifted to his once more. She swallowed, “He wasn't happy after I told him I was leaving with you and why. He didn't hurt me or chase me out of the bend,” she told wanting to make that clear, “But he did tell me to leave which I did not wanting to anger him further.” She explained. He gaze went back to her feet for a moment before she took a deep breath and met his Topaz gaze once more. “I would like to when enough time has passed speak to him again, maybe make amends,” she admitted, “Do you think that might be possible?” He knew Serach and he might know if one day he might not be so angry with her.

(This post was last modified: Feb 22, 2017, 11:54 PM by Leotie.)
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn

The Tainn tried not to let his muscles coil with tension. He tried to believe when she met his gaze it wasn't as terrible as his mind was painting it. She had traveled with no wounds. They hadn't been pursued. There was concern, question, lingering in his gaze. What had happened?

It was no surprise he was angry. He didn't think Serach would be happy to know others were going. He half wished he would have told her under the circumstances it was not the best idea. Then he hadn't thought Serach would hurt her. He could see Triell wasn't doing this to hurt him.

She had spoke of her intentions, and she was here. Serach had been left in a pit of despair, or boiling anger. At least he hadn't used force upon her, only told her to go. The memory of Drestig and Jessie's departure was heavy in his mind."He was angry? But, he didn't snap at you?" He wanted to be sure, for last time the Tainn had been the one to stop any confrontation. He had to know, especially with the next thing she stated. Make amends with him, the Bend.

Suddenly, he felt very old. Tired for all of it. Serach deserved an explanation and goodbye. At least Triell had thought. Would he have listened? Would it have mattered? He let out a heavy sigh. "I don't know Leotie. I'm sure we have hurt him deeply. I'm not sure if he has it in his heart to forgive. We can only give it time." See if the break would remain, or bit by bit try to repair. Right now he was in no rush to find out, even if like Leotie a part of him wanted it to be different. Triell never thought his departure would be taking too lightly. His own reasons worth being cared for.

(This post was last modified: Mar 08, 2017, 08:05 PM by Triell.)
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

Her blue gaze stared up into his as she spoke explaining what had happened between her and Search when she'd told him. Once she had it out she searched his features for any sign of what he might be thinking. What she found were a number of emotions there and it warmed her heart to know he had such concern for her. It was then she knew without a doubt that she had made the right decision to follow him. She'd known before but now it had been cemented in her mind.

Leotie hadn’t told Triell anything that wasn't true about her encounter with Serach, it wasn't her style. Besides she worried the dark Alpha might do something rash which after seeing what was in his gaze. She couldn't have that on her conscious and she didn't want to be the reason for Oak Tree Bend and the Draw. She didn't want to be the reason Triell and Serach couldn't make things better between them.

She remembered the day Serach like it was yesterday, the way his voice sounded as he told her to go. How they’d been talking as friends and then she'd told him of her decision and within moments she wasn't welcome any longer in her home. She was brought from the memory as Triell spoke again asking two specific questions. She nodded, “As soon as I told him he became very angry but no he didn't snap at me, at least not physically.” She wouldn't deny when she'd been told that she should go the words stung, Oak Tree Bend had been her home after all.

Going back to make amends was something Leotie wanted to do badly but was it a good idea? She didn't know and thought Triell might so she asked but he didn't seemed unsure as well. “I know you are right and I do fear that we may never be able to repair things with Serach but maybe someday we can at least go and talk with him see if forgiveness is even an option.” They had left while Serach was angry and overloaded by the events that had transpired. So maybe after some time had passed he would’ve had time to think about it.

(This post was last modified: Mar 09, 2017, 01:30 AM by Leotie.)
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn

There was some form of relief that managed to squeeze from his chest. Willing him to know it could have been so much worse. Serach had let her go despite everything. The momentary spike of adrenaline he hadn't realized had happened dropped. He gave his neck a shake as if it would give him relief. There was not much that would. He felt terrible for any irrationality, and most of all not telling Serach himself of his plans. He really had no excuse for that. Still he wasn't about to suddenly go back at the moment to try to fix things. Just like with Sahalie, he could want all he wanted for it to be better. His wishes were wasted. Trying for naught. If Serach really needed him he felt he would have heard from Ice or the wolf himself.

Trying to focus his attention solely on her, despite his words she did not let the idea pass. She thought no matter the outcome they should find out. Oh boy. He hated to discourage her further. Leotie had a great heart, and doing the right thing seemed ingrained into her. Why she'd spoken to Serach in the first place. Did she see reason for caution? Could she live with the idea maybe they had done all they could, and it wouldn't be right?

"You are right," he manged to finally answer, his mind still rapidly firing."But, I ask you please do not go alone. Let the snow melt some. Then we can test those waters.." His fiery eyes met hers, watching her own response to this to see what he may need to say next.

(This post was last modified: Mar 17, 2017, 09:11 PM by Triell.)
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

Leotie knew Serach could have done a lot worse to her after all who was she really to him but a subordinate. She was turning her back on the pack during a time when they might have needed her. The opportunity that Triell had offered her was one she couldn't pass up and she couldn't say she'd made the wrong decision. Her last months in the bend hadn't been her happiest but she was happy in the draw. She felt her life had taken a turn for the better. If Serach wanted to continue to be angry with her for doing what was best for herself then she would have to accept that.

Leotie felt this talk with Triell was going okay, he hadn't run off to take things up with Serach though the shake of his neck was a little concerning. Mostly he listened to what she had to say and supported her which was what she thought he would do. It's what he'd always done even as he spoke in response to her suggestion he didn't outright say she couldn't go. Instead he would go with her and help her to see where Serach might be.

She didn't have to think about what he said because as soon as he said it she knew what she would tell him. “I promise to not go by myself, I would like it if we both went after the snow has melted of course. Whatever the outcome I think it's important to know where we stand with him. It think it will help me to find closure to that part of my life. I love it here I really do,” she said looking up at him, “I just feel that my life in the bend is unfinished and I need to take care of that.” She touched his cheek with her nose, “Don't worry Triell, I don't regret my decision to come with you and what happened with Serach I think it would have happened sooner or later. We have really built something great here and I am glad to have been able to help with it.”

(This post was last modified: Mar 17, 2017, 11:51 PM by Leotie.)