(See All?) Announcements
378 Users Online
Nadine, Google, Bing, Jadon, Apollo

The right time — Whitestone Monadnock 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Brian who has 77 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Saradathia Kethian

The small wolf crept through the lowland trees silently, pawstep by pawstep as she prowled over the snow covered land. Saradathia’s had a new kind of prey in mind today. She had woken with an itch she hadn’t truly felt before, unsure where it was coming from, maybe the constant hunting and sleep depravity had finally driven her over the edge, or maybe she just felt like letting her cares go free for once. Either way, she had slunk off the monadnock after her bi daily ritual of watching the sun rise and set with only one goal in mind. She had to satisfy this itch.+

She paused, her silver gaze locking onto the perfect piece of prey, falling down into a low crouch, Saradathia prepared herself, springing forward with a snarl, she landed head first in….a pile of snow. The little wolf kicked her limbs out, wriggling through the snow on her back flopping over onto her side with a satisfied grunt. A sudden tingle down her spine caused Saradathia to  leap to her paws,  she gave a slight shudder as she snapped at the snow, a playful growl emitting from her as she just let all her worries disappear for a few moments in a hyper driven fit of playful madness.

Played by Jacqueline who has 783 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lorcán Artemieva
Salmon pink tongue lapped gently at the icy cold water as Lorcan took long refreshing drink. Feeling satisfied, the agouti male took a moment to bow down into a playful stretch and released a long tired yawn. The Whitestone healer had risen early that morning and he taken pleasure in watching the sunrise from atop the monadnock before he had finally strolled down the old goat track to the lake which was situation at the bottom of it.

Strolling a few steps forwards, he lifted his nose to the air to inhale the menagerie of scents which played in the winter breeze. His head jerked suddenly when he caught a familiar scent, one which he had only managed to catch faintly around the monadnock recently, until now. Russet ears perked forwards excitedly and without hesitation the agouti male immediately leapt into a sprint. “Sara!” He called out, tail wagging uncontrollable behind him as he raced after her aroma.

He spotted her frolicking around in the snow not far from the monadnock. A single brow lifted and a mischievous grin spread across his charcoal lips at her funny antics. He slammed his paws to a stop as he reached her smaller form and he stood there for a heartbeat or two, taking in her presence, before it finally hit him. An endless stream of yips and yaps left his lips as he suddenly attacked her with licks to her face in excited greeting and moved in to rub his side against hers to rejuvenate her pack scent.

“Sara! I haven’t seen you in ages!!” He began, rubbing his muzzle into the thick fur of her neck. “Where have you been?!”
(This post was last modified: Feb 09, 2017, 08:58 PM by Lorcan.)
# P O R C A N
sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realise
how much they need to fall back together
Inactive II. Subordinate
Saradathia Kethian
Everything happened so quickly, it was hard for the huntress to process it. First she had been playing happily by herself, then suddenly she heard something, her name was spoken, followed by a series of yips and then finding a large shape pressed against her. Whatever it was had seemed to try quiet literally to kill her with kindness, her face was assaulted by a rogue tongue and something pressed against her small body, reclaiming her fading scent with the pack’s.

“Lorcan!” it had almost come out as a high pitched squeak, but she had caught herself, but it still came out at a higher octave then she would have liked. She ahdn’t seen him for a bit now, the constant and almost self detrimental hunting had left her presence among her packmates as nothing more than a stale scent.

“Sorry..” she said quietly, part of her motives to hunt for such long lengths of time had been because of Lorcan, with all the new wolves joining, most of which she still hadn’t met, She had been trying to sort out her feelings, still unsure where they came from, but being this close to the medic made her realize that they still hadn’t changed. A soft sigh escaped {b} “Sorry..I’ve been hunting for the pack, these conditions are familiar for me, i thought I could tackle it and help the pack more..but..I did miss you all, your company most of all.”
Inactive No Rank
Lorcán Artemieva
It was certainly good to see Saradathia after what had felt like months. Soo much had happened whilst she had been away hunting. Lorcan was just happy to finally have her back and he hoped that her presence here would signify her final return to the monadnock. She had been nothing but a stale scent around their stone home lately, haunting Whitestone like some ghost from the past.

Her voice squeaked back his name and his russet ears perked forwards as his smile grew wider and his tail continued to shake quickly behind him. “It’s good to see you again, finally.” He responded, nudging her shoulder in greeting. At her initial apology, Lorcan took a few steps back before he settle himself down into the thick snow, completely expecting to remain there for some time.

He wanted to know all about her ventures away from the monadnock.

His cheeks blushed hot when she admitted that she’d missed him the most and his golden eyes flickered down to his outstretched paws in slight embarrassment before he shook the thick fur around his neck and glanced back up at Sara. “I missed you too.” He admitted, though it was surely already obvious. “So, how have your hunts been going? Have you had much luck?” He asked quickly, desperate to know if she had any more food stored somewhere out in the tundra.
# P O R C A N
Inactive II. Subordinate
Saradathia Kethian
The small wolf found herself leaning in subconsciously into the soft and thick pelt of the tawny medic, taking a deep breath and inhaling his scent, something she hadn’t been able to enjoy in awhile. It did feel like she had been gone for months, the past few weeks mostly a blur for the huntress, raising with the sun and setting with it, constant tracking, killing and retrieving whatever minute prey that had been unlucky enough for her to catch their scent

“Some, I’ve caught a few things but it hasn’t been as fruitful as I had hoped, snow hares, lemmings and an occasional rabbit, but none of it really worth bragging about.” She sighed softly, her tail thumping against the snow as she turned her silvery gaze toward her packmate “I just don’t know if it was worth it, missing so much, so many new wolves, I still havn’t had time to meet them all, but I can later, I want to know what’s been happening to you while I was gone.” And the pack of course, she thought quietly, but she honestly wanted to know what fate had tossed toward Lorcan, she’d happily kill anyone who hurt him, though she wouldn’t voice that option just yet.
Inactive No Rank
Lorcán Artemieva
Lorcan listened eagerly as Saradathia listed all the different prey she had been catching over the past few weeks, tail swaying with interest. A heartbeat later though a frown of disappointment had etched its way between his white brows and his golden eyes flickered despondently back down to his paws. “Oh..” He sighed, his tail falling limp upon the snow. “Well, something is better than nothing.” He forced a smile upon his charcoal lips and leaned into her gently as a way to reassure her, not wanting her to feel as glum about the situation as he did.

Russet ears perked up when the young female asked him what had been happening whilst she had been busy hunting. All of a sudden his mind was filled with a whirlwind of thoughts and he remained silent for a moment, staring blankly towards her as he tried to figure out where to start. Finally he blinked and a heartbeat later he began to offer up snippets of information.

“Well, soon after you began your hunting trips, Mittani challenged me for my rank.” He began, pausing a moment to catch her immediate reaction. “Craw had to step in and he backed down, but I still don’t trust him” He admitted, fangs flashed briefly from behind his charcoal lips.

“Zahira challenged Piety for her rank, but she took it too far.” His voice trailed into a snarl. “She left Piety with two big scars across her face. There was blood everywhere!” His ears pressed back against his head as he pictured the horrifying moment he had first seen her injuries. “Morganna chased her out.” His frown slowly turned into a dark grin. “—and two days ago I came across Askan dragging her unconscious body towards the woods.” His lip twitched. “I didn’t stop him.” He admitted shamelessly.
# P O R C A N
Inactive II. Subordinate
Saradathia Kethian
The small wolf listened quietly to Lorcan’s words, the news that someone had challenged him hadn’t really surprised her, their pack definitely had a dynamic where it was highly expected of those that wanted to advance. What bothered her was the fact that he hadn’t stepped down and that Craw had to get involved and stopped it, it was annoying too, the fact that she had missed it, she had plans in the future, and gauging just how Craw reacted to challenges was just what she needed, and now she had missed that while chasing snow.

Her lips drew back, revealing the tips of her fangs as the news about Piety had come forward, She hadn’t really known Zahira that well, but the fact that the blood of one of her friends had been drawn would elicit a deep growl from the arctic wolf “Good.”[/b[ she said toward the last comment {b} “I guess RYe Field wolves do have a use, cleaning up for us.”

Saradathia took a deep breath, pausing to enjoy the warmth that their shared bodies generated before speaking “How’s Anaia? I havn’t got to see her seen I’ve been back and I miss her, almost a smuch as you, but don’t tell her that eh?” she said, a playful grin forming on her muzzle “I’d hate for her to worry.”
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
There is a rabbit's nest nearby. +1 Health
Inactive No Rank
Lorcán Artemieva
Lorcan grinned at her comment about the Rye wolves, looking towards her with a menacing flash of his fangs. “Yeah.” He scoffed. “Who would have thought they would actually be useful for something?” He mused, the cynical grin still plastered across his charcoal lips as he leaned into her smaller body a little.

Russet ears perked up when @Saradathia redirected their conversion onto her estranged sister. Instinctively he smiled at her playful comment, but the expression didn’t last long. His white brows frowned as he suddenly looked down at his paws dismissively. “Um yeah..” He began, wondering how to tell the female that her sister had been injured whilst out scouting for the herds with him. “She’s fine, but she hurt her paw when we were out scouting together.” He finally admitted after a pregnant pause, golden eyes flicking back up to face her. 

“Morganna wasn’t very sympathetic.” He added, with an awkward grimace. Russet ears fell back against his head as he waited anxiously for her reaction. The agouti male just hoped that his friend would not dudgeon him for what had happened to Anaia whilst she had been gone. He had only just fixed things with Piety. 
(This post was last modified: Feb 22, 2017, 01:54 PM by Lorcan.)
# P O R C A N