(See All?) Announcements
510 Users Online
Google, Bing, Nori

music keeps turning me — White Fir Notch 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cadence who has 112 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Ember Reinier
For @Emrys only. Backdated to 2/11, and will be a role demonstration thread.

When @Marianna had brought her back to her home, the pack had been friendly enough. She'd been allowed to take a small meal from the cache, which she had gladly accepted, and was shown a place to sleep, undercover and not far from the communal den. In the morning, she'd been greeted by the alpha and his beta, and encouraged to join them on their routine jaunt around the territory. Happily, she took up the offer, springing out of the makeshift bed and out into the open to trot at their sides.

They led her to the outskirts of the pack's territory, down near the waters of the Spring; about where Marianna had brought her in, actually. Her sunshine eyes bounced about, taking the beautiful scenery in. Especially striking was the vastness of their water source, now a smooth expanse of ice. She'd never been around a body so large before, and she was taken by the imagined imagery of swimming through clear waters under the heat of a summer sun.

Her ears ticked forward as the alpha broke her train of thought with a single question; so, what exactly were you sent up to us for?

"I mean, just a meet and greet really. When I was a loner, I caught a whiff of you guys, and so I mentioned you to my alpha and he thought it'd be good experience for me and good for the pack to, just, know."

Well, she certainly wasn't as good at this as she had always thought she would be. Ember cleared her throat quietly, asserting to herself that she would try to be more professional with her answers going forward.

Played by Kai who has 482 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Emrys Myrddin

As was his usual routine Emrys rose early and placed a kiss on his mates crown before leaving her for the morning. The day he was embarking on wasn't so routine, they had a visitor who he had the pleasure of meeting the previous day.He met her and Gent at the den where she was invited to join him and Gent in their routine walk if the territory.  The healer did enjoy their jaunts around the territory, it gave him time to talk with Gent about the general status of the pack and any work he might need to do later in the day.

As they walked and talked Emrys could see this path was set for the outskirts of the territory which he felt a good place to talk with Ember.  Emrys would interject a question here and there but he left most of the talking up to Gent but he did pay close attention to how Gent handled this situation.  It would most certainly be a skill that he could use in the future so he didn't want to pass up such a good opportunity.

Emrys’ ears came forward as Gent asked her another question that he was curious about the answer as well.  Ember then went into detail about why she had come to them, a meet and greet.  “Nothing wrong with a good meet and greet, do you feel you're getting the experience?” he chimed in before looking to Gent to see what he might add.

(This post was last modified: Mar 06, 2017, 12:41 AM by Emrys.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 711 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Gent Lieris
It was an unusual occurrence, but Gent hadn't really minded it all that much. That @Marianna was the one to have brought her was only a bonus for the young girl, who was far too unassuming both in appearance and action to mean much harm. He took her at her word, allowing her into the territory and offering hospitality. From what she told them, her pack was quite a distance aways, and that meant several things to the Notch king. For one, they were other isolated or had a healthy confidence about their position amongst the packs closer to them. Otherwise, they wouldn't have bothered. Also, they had relatively good numbers, to spare an able body for so long in the dead of winter. And lastly, unless they truly were just putting Ember to quite the test, they had forethought to spread their knowledge and reach so far.

All of those things generally impressed the king, and so this was a connection he would not mind to have. Gent had been taught to horde even the thinnest of strings, and it had paid out relatively well several times in his life, encouraging him to keep on with it. One day, it might prove useful to have whatever information this girl was willing to share.

Her answer to his most recent query was pretty plain, and his simply bobbed his head in acknowledgment. His ears swiveled toward Emrys as the man spoke up, conversationally asking his own question of the girl. 

"Yeah, sounds like a hell of a trip. You must've seen quite a lot comin' up here."

The words came easily off his tongue, a casual question, but the words had their intentions. Anything he could glean from Ember was worthwhile.