531 Users Online
Google, Nori, Bing

No Regrets, Not This Time — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Brian who has 259 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Sylva Riverflow
((@ Zilas))

The ebony wolf limped through the snow, she had to get away from the suffocating effects of the Notch, scents were in the air, she started to feel it herself, something deep within her body, a constant and irritating itch. It caused her to become antsy and moody, last year, she would have thought something was wrong, last year she had been lucky and grateful, having seen the other females of White Fir Notch go through this, it had ended in Raela’s pregnancy, was that all it caused? Unsure if she wanted to find out, Sylva had headed west, trying to sort herself out, it felt like it had been months, but she still felt an ach inside of her heart when she had thought about Zilas.

Hazel eyes blinked away tears, emotions still raw from what she had felt for the large wolf, it would have been best to forget about him, best for her, best for the Notch. The thoughts were still there, and lately it seemed like those feelings were inflamed and even greater. She couldn't stand it, the constant and ever burning sensation, Sylva flung herself into the snow, trying to douse the itching under the frigid powder, but so far, it seemed like nothing was working, a groan escaped and she simply laid there, staring up at the barren branches of the cherry trees.

ThoughtDialogue
Played by wolfsi who has 114 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
They had been lingering near the pack border a lot lately, marking it and occasionally hunting, usually with little luck. But today the perfumed scent of the females had become too much and they left the pack lands to get out into the clean air. To at least try to keep what little there was left of their tattered sanity intact. But they knew they could make it, they done it before. They made it through spring while in a pack once before without breaking any rules or doing anything foolish. Which they were much planning to keep up this spring as well. They just gotten in, getting kicked back out wasn't something they wanted to happen.

Having walked more or less in his own thoughts they had hardly noticed that the open plains of black barrie fildes had somehow sprouted trees. Looking around surprised his nose twitched for a bit. While he was certain he wasn't in the fields he could hardly say that this place was any worse. The cherry trees stood barren around him and everything seemed peaceful.

However movement to their right caught their attention and they turned around finding that someone was throwing snow into the air. Moving closer her smell tore through his nose and he halted.

The scent of a place he could no longer could go ripped through him and poked open old wounds. But there was something else, a scent he was almost a 100% certain he knew but there was something wrong with it. It was sweet, almost strangling with its perfumed scent and he blinked as he moved closer head dropped and tail wagging just slightly as he got close enough to identify her. "Sylva?"  he spoke surprised as he looked at her now still form, as she seemed to be staring up into the barren branches.

"Talking." IT.
please don't judge me for talking to my self, after all, you were the one who ruined me.

Keala is permitted to enter any thread Zilas is part of regardless of the tag unless otherwise stated 

Sylva Riverflow
@Ainashi  !))

The girl’s fragile peace was shattered as quickly as it had come, closing her eyes, trying to numb herself to the itching and feelings that thinking about the white wolf conjured up, it caused a longing deep within, something she wanted nothing more than to suppress, Yet...she would have gladly given in if she could have, but it was forbidden, and impossible, Zilas was far, far away, No trace of him since their brief visit that horrible day after Gent’s denial back into the pack, pack into...home.

Home, deep within the white firs, safety and comfort, that’s what she had always thought that it had meant, friends and family, nothing could go wrong, but then reality hit, oh how Sylva wished it could go back being that way, before she had been old enough to start feeling deep emotions. Loyalty to the pack, it was so easy to say and do when all your interest aligned with the pack’s.

A soft sigh escaped Sylva as she stared up at the rising moon, another constant reminder of just how cruel life could be to them, the soft glow cast by the sphere on the snow...it used to bring peace and serenity, but now all it did was stir up old memories of-

Someone called her name, that she was sure of, her eyes widened, her heartbeat quickening when she heard the voice. No, it can’t be, something’s just playing tricks on us. Oh how she wanted to believe it, to believe that the trees were whispering to her in his voice, and once...once she would have happily allowed reality to mesh with her imagination. That though, was before life had become complicated.

The dark furred medic slowly rolled over and rose out of the snow, finding her hazel gaze locked onto the ghostly wraith before her, she sucked in a breath, no matter how delusional she had been to know that rivers and trees talked back, that there was so much you could hear if you just listened, She couldn’t believe that her mind had conjured up a vision of Zilas.

“Y-you’re here…” she said quietly, her muzzle angling toward the ground, her tail swaying idly behind her.

ThoughtDialogue
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
@Sylva
The dark furred woman laid still for so long they feared she was injured and stepped forward inching just a bit closer before halting as she slowly rolled around and rose to her feet. They just stood there dumb folded as she questions about their presence. They just stood there watching her as questions roared through their mind. {i}Why were she there? Why did she act as if she did not believe they were them? And why were she here?{i} Truly, they were not far from the Notch, but the orchards still were quite a trip away almost a full day's travel. It surprised them that Gent would let her travel so far after they had kept her from returning home for such a long time.

Slowly they sought to meet her gaze trying to catch the brown eyes of the small medic. "We are" they spoke voice seeming oddly small even to him. Was he afraid? Possibly, but why he possibly was scared, he did not know.

They did not move further towards her not that he did not want to but her scent it.....

Spring  

IT's voice rang in their head causing them to realize they been staring at her for a few minutes in silence. Shaking their head lightly they removed their gaze from her avoiding their eyes. "Are you okay?" They asked slowly as they carefully lifted their eyes back to her face. Worry in their words as they looked her over, looked for any signs of punishment or malnourishment. Any sign that they were to blame for her getting injured or in trouble. Any sign they had ruined not just their own life in the notch but someone else's as well. 

"Talking." IT.  
please don't judge me for talking to my self, after all, you were the one who ruined me.

Keala is permitted to enter any thread Zilas is part of regardless of the tag unless otherwise stated 

Sylva Riverflow
@Ainashi

“I don’t know Zilas.”

That pretty much summed up exactly how she felt at the moment, days before, Sylva had sought out guidance from her mentor, finally understanding why he had done what he had done. The best solution for White Fir Notch at the time, it should have been so easy to just forget about Zilas then...but she couldn’t bring herself to. Everywhere she looked, all she could see were reminders of the white wraith, the one she had failed to bring home.

“I don’t know what to do Zilas.” she paused, realized that he had been staring, though it didn’t bother her at all, in fact, all it did was make her already rapidly beating heart to exploud. She just wanted to be near him, feeling his fur pressed up against her’s, his scent always around. The hormones weren’t helping in the slightest, instead inflaming those feelings almost twice fold.   “Zilas….” she said quietly, almost whining it as she settled down. “D-do you want to watch the moon with me? I just want to be with you right now.” That was the best way that she could put it, and the least awkward with how she was feeling.

ThoughtDialogue
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
@Sylva so sorry for the wait

Zilas nodded carefully as she answered their question, but it wasn't good enough. Wasn't enough to clarify if she had been hurt because of them. The ghost open their mouth to say something but no words feel and instead, they sighed dropping their head a bit "Sorry" they finally mumbled as they looked up at her. "Sorry if we hurt and troubled you" there it was said, it was spoken aloud.    

As she finally admitted to not knowing what to do the ghost lifted his head a bit try to catch her eyes. "Neither do I, I guess all we can do is survive," he said carefully as he watched her.

However, her next request had them surprised and their head lifted fully eyes wide in surprise and ears turned forward. "Watch the moon?" he asked surprised before a small smile appeared on his inky lips. "Yes, I like that," He said as he carefully moved over by her side and settling down beside her. However, he still ensured that they did not touch one another, not that he did not want to pull the small medic into his grasp and hug her. Thank her for what she done for him, but her sent it was toxic to him.

Raising their head to look at the sky their eyes feel on the large silver glowing circle. However as much as they tried to focus their attention on the sky, her sweet perfumed scent was pulling at their attention as it wrapped around him. Shaking their head trying to clear their head they returned their gaze to the sky. "One day The god Mani will be gone, eaten by Hati as Ragnarök begins" They spoke carefully turning their head to look at the small black wolf by their side.   

"Talking." IT.  

Sylva Riverflow
The small wolf almost whined when Zilas settled down, but didn’t brush up against her, she wanted to feel his fur against her’s, to smell his scent more clearly and to hear his heartbeat. Her hazel gaze took in the sight of the white wolf as he spoke about the apocalypse. She blinked, was this really the best time to eb talking about stuff like that? She wasn’t too sure and expressed it by standing, shifting a few pawsteps and flopping down against Zilas’s side before speaking.

“Shut up and let me enjoy your company Zilas.”

She sighed quietly, why couldn’t it always just be this way, this moment frozen in time, feeling the warmth of the larger wolf’s body pressed against her’s “I just want to be with you…” she said quietly, shuddering as another wave of the irritating heat rippled through her body, she reached up toward Zilas’s muzzle and gave him a playful nip before curling up against his side. This was all she could have ever asked for, away from prying eyes, duty and responsibility, just simple peace of mind and a big lump of fur to lay against, if only it could last forever.
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
@Sylva Hope this is okay

The feeling of her fur against his as their flopped down was enough to send shivers down their spine. Why were they feeling this? Stupid question honestly but still why? The white ghost held back a whine as she spoke instead a light laughter left their lips. "Sorry" they spoke words amused as they took in a deep breath letting her scent fill them. Shaking his head lightly he opened his eyes and looked down at the black medic by his side. Right now he had two things he wanted to that his body and mind begged him to do. The first was to run, run as far away from here as he could and jump into the nearest river hoping that it cool him off and allow his mind to clear and let it wash away her scent. The second? oh well, it did not matter he could never do that not to her, the black king of the Notch would never allow it.

However, as the black medic spoke again her words echoing in their head. Did she wanted to be with them? But they were a traitor? And yet her words made them happier than they been in a long time. However, the nip to his muzzle made him shiver in response. A light playful growl on his lips as he bent down nipping lightly at her back and shoulders. "Me too" he spoke as he stopped the nipping letting his nose rest in her fur. "To see you happy and safe to be.." he mumbled trailing off as he smiled for himself. Yes, that was quite a dream wasn't it. And oh how the white ghost wished it was more than just a dream. "To be with you" he said lifting his head to leave a kiss at the top of her head.

"Talking." IT.  

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There are several fresh rabbit tracks in the mud. Hunt Opportunity
Sylva Riverflow

Sylva replied with a quiet whine, she hadn’t felt this close to anyone before, and she didn’t want it to ever end, When Zilas pressed his muzzle against the top of her head, that was the breaking point for the medic. Her heart leapt into her throat as she returned the gesture with a nibble to the chin before sighing, why did things have to be so complicated. Why couldn’t Zilas have simply stayed? If he hadn’t left then there wouldn’t have been any issues

Her hazel brown gaze looked up into Zilas’s snowy fur as she murmured “I don’t know why...why does it always have to be so complicated?” Shifting slightly, she stood, her heart still beating a million miles a minute within her chest, She wanted Zilas, wanted him in every way possible, her tail brushed against his cheeks as she whispered “Come on..I want to live with no regrets, not this time.” She’s regretted so much before, from her father’s death to her mother’s abandonment, all things that she couldn’t control though, but this was something she could, something that she wanted, to just be with the large snowy troubled male.

ThoughtDialogue