(See All?) Announcements
490 Users Online
Google, Bing

all these lights can't blind me — Lucifers Gorge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cadence who has 112 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Ember Reinier
All welcome, with special mention to @Tagg. Backdated to 2/9, this is part of Ember's outbound leg to WFN.

There was plenty that she loved about the mountain, and really she wanted to come back just to stand atop its heights and breathe that crisp air. But this, oh man, she definitely had to come back for this. The gorge's waters were frozen by winter, some of turns and rapids trapped mid-roil. It would surely be a sight to see once they had thawed out, especially with the spring run off contributing to their depth and force. Even now, without the water feature alive, the terrain itself was thrilling for the girl that always loved a challenge.

Her nimble paws danced across the icy slopes and dodged the drops, dancing along one side of the gorge and then leaping to the other only when the sheer faces refused to allow hre to continue. It was a perfect test for her grace and agility, her muscles tensing with the workout. The burn felt wonderful, her lungs puffing out great big clouds of air as her yellow eyes shone with focus. She couldn't help but wonder how well @Kyna would do at playing this game with her.

It was the only time thus far she had allowed her attention to wander from her main goal, but lucky Ember was heading toward her goal all the same, the gorge a perfect path between her side of the mountain and the foreign western reaches that she sought.

Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall

OOC! Sorry I took so long! I was on Spring Break and didn't have access to internet with my computer.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 208

Things had been interesting as of late.  With Tagg and his mate planning on asking the pack alphas for their blessing to have pups in the coming season, the pair had been nervous.  It didn’t help that the youngest Vuesain had chosen the recent cat fight to show aggression to the dark beta, creating a tension between the families that he would rather not exist.

Suffice to say, the veteran needed some air.  He had been making a border run when he decided it might be good to try to catch something to refill their caches.  It was with this goal in mind that he headed for the mountain. He wasn’t sure why he went for the gorge; there was hardly ever anything to be found there.

Yet as he neared it, he smelled another wolf.  Scrambling down to the frozen water at the bottom, Tagg began leaping from one obstacle to the other, following the scent.  He wondered if the newcomer had fallen or had come for the same reason.  They weren’t technically on pack territory so Tagg had no reason to be aggressive, but he was on his guard.

Finally, he saw her ahead.  “Hello!” He called, hoping he didn’t startle her and cause her to fall.

"Speech"  Thought

[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l