(See All?) Announcements
616 Users Online
Google, Bing

when your hopes on fire — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 389 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Renier Lyall
@Enoki Was thinking maybe the date should just be today? Trying to be a bit vague, let me know if I need to change something. I figured it might be her scent has changed now?

Renier Lyall
don't worry about me the heart is suppose to bleed

He felt like he was hung over. But, he hadn't taken any forbidden fruit, or fermented apples. A groan emitted from his throat, and he shifted his stiff body, trying to roll over. He should just get up, but he didn't want to leave the den. He wanted to stay a little longer, in the empty space. Fall back to dreamless sleep, where his thoughts did not try to tear him apart. Who would care if he had a lazy day for a change?

It was easier here to avoid the nightmare outside. The scent his body wanted to succumb to. Eyes blinked, he tried to focus on one of the furs on the other side of the den. It took a moment for it to sharpen, but eventually it did, and he pulled himself out into the sunlight. The sun seemed to mock him, out in full force, he had to shut his eyes. Muttering, "Damn thing, when he sought an untouched piece of snow, and began to roll against it. Ridding himself of some of his shedding hair. He shouldn't have laid down, now he wanted to stay on his back, staring at the blue sky. He really needed to check to see how Bojack and Nimble were. What Sven and Attica may be up to, and Ravenna. She had to have the god awful stink too. A huff he came to a sit, thinking about where to start first.

(This post was last modified: Mar 07, 2017, 05:53 PM by Renier. Edit Reason: timelines )
[Image: ps_sig_by_becuffin-dc2lwrc.png]
Played by AshBash who has 476 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Enoki Archer
Enoki Ashrelle

A certain pep had started to weasel its way into the magpie's steps with each passing day since she had noticed a gradual change in her scent and a diminish in her uncharacteristic mood swings. Something that; unlike her evening spent with Heigen on that Spring night long ago, suggested her personal time spent rendezvousing with Nicolo had yielded a glorious revelation. No longer would she need to wonder the question that nagged at the back of her mind anymore. She was officially pregnant with the newest additions to the Archer legacy and hope for the future of Willow Ridge.

"Don't think too hard. You might hurt yourself." Enoki's soft voice filled the silence that formerly lingered around the tawny male with a lighthearted tone as ebony limbs brought her dappled silhouette closer, having recently returned from a failed hunting trip and a brief encounter with Nicolo. The Archer's cologne still fresh and fragrant upon her hairs. Ivory touched haunches lowered to take a seat not far from Renier that allowed words to be exchanged easily and both wolves to enjoy the comfort of their respected personal space.

With the increased tension that seemed to buzz about during the breeding season and Sven's constant attempts at luring the Lyall away from her while her heat cycle was in full swing; which Enoki had not overlooked regardless what others may think, it was hard to tell from day to day how any one member was feeling at any given moment. Nor how her partner at the helm would come to react once his nose picked up on the news her new scent provided.

Word Count: 272
Ashbash 2016 - Sebastian Unrau 
Played by Switch who has 389 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Renier Lyall
Renier Lyall
don't worry about me the heart is suppose to bleed

It seemed he wouldn't have to set too far to decide. There was the faint crunch of paws and snow, and he shifted not only to see who it was, but to put the back on his sun. A hint of a smile worked at the edge of his lips. "I think it's too late for that," he answered, a tease evident in his tone. As she came in, he realized there was something different about her. She seemed happy for the first time in awhile. He felt at a loss for her good mood, except maybe the nice warm day. Naturally, his nostrils would inhale, finding a hint of Nicolo. He forced himself not to frown, but then... There was an aroma she lacked. It shouldn't make his heart sink, but a part of it did. Was this her way of informing him since Nicolo only had the balls for one thing?

Best he could he tried to hide his disgust. Which considering Renier had a rather stoic mask ninety-nine percent of the time it was easy.  He wasn't sure he could stifle the small,withering bite of betrayal that wanted to sink its teeth into the lummox this very moment, and tear pieces out of his dark hide. A slow breath slipped through his clenched teeth, and he flexed his jaw. "He couldn't tell me himself?" He managed to ask, though there was no hiding the hint of anger in the undercurrent. Forcefully, his tail curled closer to his haunches. "It's him isn't it?"There was no use to assume, because than he really had no place punishing him. There as a small part of him that wished it was anyone else.

[Image: ps_sig_by_becuffin-dc2lwrc.png]
Played by AshBash who has 476 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Enoki Archer
Hormonal Enoki coming your way xD

Enoki Ashrelle

All it took was one inhale from the tawny male to shatter the positive atmosphere that had settled between the co-leaders, friendly banter cast aside while pieces of uncertainty and maybe even a little dose of fear cascaded down like shards of broken glass to lay scattered and glistening atop the sun illuminated snow. Teasing words made in a jest of his own swiftly exchanged for those heated with the flames of his anger, tail abruptly pulled in closer to his frame as if to allow it to fall near her would risk him catching some horrid disease she carried. His actions and words combined nearly caused the dappled woman to flinch, knowing too well just whom he was that Renier referred to.

Ebony ears swung back to press against her skull for a moment, almost reluctant to answer his questions despite them both being aware of the obvious answer. His cologne pungent upon her patchwork silhouette. "Yes." Enoki started to speak, voice lacking the normal confidence she exuded until she allowed herself a second or two to regain her composure. Was it not her decision which male; if any for that matter, would have the honor of letting their seed grow within her womb to birth the next generation? Not an ounce of her being felt guilty about what they had done and if presented with a chance to revisit history she knew the same choice would be made again. "Yes, they're Nicolo's." Where anger lay beneath his words pride laced hers and swarthy ears returned to a forward facing position, allowing the smoldering amber hue of her gaze to hold the golden hue of his own.

"I wasn't aware I had no say as to whom I was allowed to have cubs with." A bitter bite lingering just beneath the surface of her words that vaguely mirrored the very same he tossed at her just moments ago. At any dosage, venom was uncharacteristic of the magpie woman and perhaps it was the fleeting surges of her hormones brought on by her heat cycle now making way for whatever pregnancy would bring that caused Enoki to use it now.

Word Count: 360
Ashbash 2017 - Sebastian Unrau 
(This post was last modified: Mar 26, 2017, 04:27 AM by Enoki. Edit Reason: edit word count )
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a family of deer nearby. Hunt Opportunity