Bing, Google, Miriam

baby, she's beautiful — Sunrise Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arya who has 292 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adelayde Artemieva
Backdated to 04/12
For @Aytigin <3

Wandering paws didn't root in one place for very long. Her little excursion away from home was truly doing wonders to her mind and heart. The rut she seemed to be in for the past month, left her aloof and antisocial. The loyal Rye Second skipped out on meetings along the borders and tried to stay mostly to herself. Although, she still accomplished her daily patrols and hunting trips, Adelayde simply ostracized herself from the pack for moment. However, the reason for such odd behavior was beyond her, but all she wanted now was to get back to her normal, sunshine self.

Sighing softly to herself, her bicolored gaze looked up at the towering trees ahead of her. How majestic they were. They held a regalness that the open fields lacked, though no matter how regal this forest was, nothing could compare to the Rye fields. Her home was too close to her heart for anything to come close to replacing it. As she traveled underneath the first towering tree, she couldn't help but let her blue green gaze follow the truck all the up to it's canopy. Smiling softly, she moved on further, her tawny paws stepping through the snow dusting that still covered the ground. Humming out loud as she thought she was alone. Adelayde wasn't exactly quiet, but oh was it still beautiful to hear her.

(This post was last modified: Apr 16, 2017, 01:49 AM by Adelayde.)
Played by Van who has 292 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Aytigin Delaney
@Adelayde Sorry this took so long!

Aytigin wasn't sure why the hell he had decided to go to a very creepy, very intimidating, leafless expanse of blackened tree trunks for solace, but this was where the stress of his planning to go talk to the wolves at Hearthwood River had taken him. The loner was preparing his words and speeches and behaviors for the following day, when he would look for Lachesis at the borders. The talking thing came as easily to him as breathing, but even he had to plan things and be careful with his words. Especially when he was nervous, like now. The false bravado and faux confidence that he displayed for the world to see was crumbling inside him at the idea of rejection. Hearthwood River was where he truly wanted to be, and he didn't quite know the contingency plan that he would have to come up with if Lach said no.

All the man really knew was that he was so very tired of being on his own, with nothing to live for.

He was just running through his speech for the umpteenth time when a beautiful, rhythmic, humming sound cut through the trees around him and broke his concentration. Interest piqued, the massive wolf angled his ears toward the noise and started forward after it at a slow trot.

She's beautiful, was the first thought that crossed the mocha-colored man's mind as he scanned over her tawny-mottled pelt appreciatively. The second thought was She's almost as big as I am! A strange sort of childish excitement bubbled into his chest as he realized that she was only slightly smaller than he, which meant that he wouldn't have to lower his posture too much in order to be less intimidating. No kinks in his shoulders for this one.

Aytigin cleared his throat slightly before taking a few slow strides toward her, a sway in his lowered tail and a smile on his lips. "You have a beautiful voice," he called, his head still positioned lowly so as to convey that he truly was not a threat to her.
Played by Arya who has 292 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adelayde Artemieva
she says beauty is pain

As her humming strengthened, her mismatched eyes wandered through the trees imagining all who could live here. Knowing there was no pack that resided here, she tried to imagine herself running freely beneath towering regal trees. The idea seemed majestic and beautiful, but the rye fields were where her heart truly belonged. The golden fields swaying in the gentle summer breeze was the most beautiful picture she could ever imagine. And she couldn't wait to truly be able to witness it this upcoming summer. 

But for now, the Snow woman needed to make it through this long and harsh winter still before she go on daydreaming about the beauties of summer. Though now this year, there will be more pups to share the fields with and look forward to sharing the beautiful pictures she was imagining. Perhaps she could take them here where she imagined a summer day would be beautiful to spend here. Looking up once again, she let a soft smile cross her ebony lips as she pressed forward at a leisurely pace. 

Her beautiful song continued until the sounds of other made her ears twitch in their direction. Bicolored gaze following, she spotted the origin of another wolf a few lengths away from her. A large dark cloaked male with hazel eyes took a few slow lengths closer to her before passing along a compliment. Smiling softly, she turned to face him, her tail swaying lightly at her hocks. "Thank you. Practice makes perfect, well I wouldn't say quite perfect." The tawny pack wolf smirked as she looked over her large counterpart across from her.

and there's beauty in everything
Played by Van who has 292 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Aytigin Delaney
The beauty turned and saw him before he even spoke, and he offered her his most charming smile, his tail beating rhythmically behind him. Her eyes were pretty much incredible - one cerulean blue and the other vibrant green. His hazel eyes felt dull by comparison, but he didn't mind that. He often was drawn to wolves with more vibrant colors than his own fur and eyes contained. His favorite coat color would have to be white, and for eyes he preferred the lighter, cooler spectrum... kind of like this woman's own.

"Sounded pretty perfect to me. Sorry for intruding, though. You were probably out here for some alone time" he told her as a sort of afterthought. "Glad I did, though. It's rare to find such beauty just wandering like this." Dammit. He hadn't meant to start flirting, as he was planning on reigning that in a bit when he went to speak with the River wolves.

But... now that it was out there... "My name is Aytigin Delaney, but you're welcome to call me Ayti," he told her, lowering his head and punctuating the statement with a wink. "At your service, ma'am. But I do have to know - what's your name?"