(See All?) Announcements
74 Users Online
Google, Mouse

Laike Artemieva
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

Laike Artemieva

you gave me a heart of gold

Laike Artemieva is the second born son to Aura and Niklaus Atremieva alongside his brothers Malek, Lorcan and Tikhon.He was one of the strong sons and often teased his younger brothers with Malek accompanying him. Once his eldest brother rose to the throne it became apparent he wasn't going to live the life he wanted to there. He was chased with Tikhon from home due to Malek's selfish wants for the females of the pack come breeding season.

Laike traveled with his brother Tikhon before the younger Artemieva's whining drove him almost mad. He split from his brother and found himself wandering into Relic Lore. The beefy male spent some time as a loner before settling into Hearthwood River where his brother, Lorcan, also happened to live. This came as a surprise to both the brothers.

Life is still throwing Laike surprises but he does his best to hide any shock or displeasure. Formerly, he was riding out life and its surprises as the second of Hearthwood River, only being promoted after his brother disappeared. He stayed with the River wolves for some time but as feelings developed with the second of Wild Rye Fields Laike found himself at a crossroad. After some long consideration and discussing things with Lachesis he came to a conclusion. The male departed from Hearthwood and moved to the Rye.

He slowly but surely climbed the ranks of Wild Rye Fields before eventually becoming the leader after the passing of Drestig.

[Image: wrf_sig_by_becuffin-dax4am3.png]
have you checked out my player preferences?

"bonds only went as deep as his instinct needed"

Notable Relations

Lorcan - Younger Brother - Mixed Feelings
Tikhon - Younger Brother - Mixed Feelings
Adelayde - Wife - My love, forever.
Lachesis - Friend, Old Leader - Thank you, for everything.
Kisla - Old Leader - I respected you immensely, farewell.
Inna - Friend? - I hope you and your son are well.
Oksana - Acquaintance - I hope you're doing well.
Jessie - Acquaintance and Co-Leader - I have great respect for you and can only hope to help further protect and carry on the Rye for you and your family.

"He liked being alone but this place was home."

Pack Connections

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularized in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content of a page when looking at its layout. The point of using Lorem Ipsum is that it has a more-or-less normal distribution of letters, as opposed to using 'Content here, content here', making it look like readable English. Many desktop publishing packages and web page editors now use Lorem Ipsum as their default model text, and a search for 'lorem ipsum' will uncover many web sites still in their infancy. Various versions have evolved over the years, sometimes by accident, sometimes on purpose (injected humour and the like).