(See All?) Announcements
509 Users Online
Google, Bing, Vanadis, Neo

Much has happened my love — Hot Springs 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

OOC! @Tagg sorry I got this up late I got home later than I thought. Early afternoon, light drizzle 67°F

The sun had been gone for a few days now as patchy rain fell throughout the territory. Earlier in the morning it had rained and stopped briefly but now it was back. The ebony she wolf had decided to go out on a quick hunt leaving little Chan with his dad. While she knew the boy could be left alone for small bouts of time at his age she couldn't bare something happening to him so she always made sure he wasn't alone. A plump rabbit was placed in a nearby cache before the beta made her way back to her family. Arriving Moon stood back a moment as silver orbs took in the scene before her. Father and son, her boys, happily playing. A warm smile spread across her black muzzle as she strode towards them. "Hello you two" she greeted with a kiss for them both "having fun I see". She nuzzled the back of the veterans ear as the pair responded. It had been a long time since they had any quality time together and the dark women felt it was long overdue. Looking from her love to her child she told the boy to stay near the den. While she'd prefer to have someone watching him she also knew, or rathered hoped that he would be fine for a little bit. Brushing along her mates side she gave a nibble to his ear she whispered "I'll race you to the hot springs". Pulling back only momentarily so he could catch the mischievous look her eye, the dark woman bolted off towards the hot spring.

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall

OOC!  

------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 234

Tagg never passed up an opportunity to play with his son.  He loved rolling around on the ground, trading light, playful paw-taps and letting the boy chew on his ears.  So much like his mother already. He thought with a chuckle whenever he did this.

Sometimes Moon would join them, but today she decided to head out on her own. Tagg called a farewell after her before turning to entertain Chan.  It didn’t seem like very long at all when his mate’s voice called out to them again. The new father returned her greeting and smiled down at their son.

Her coy voice in his ear caused the man to start, but he smiled. “Nap time!” He told his son, nudging him into the den.  “Behave yourself.” He added in a whisper, knowing that if his boy was anything like he had been, he would be out of the den as soon as his parents were out of sight.

With a grin that left his tongue lolling out the side of his mouth, the russet man took his mate up on her challenge and ran for the hot spring.  She had a good head start on him and so of course won, but he didn’t mind.  Things were starting to warm up, but the spring held such a significant place in their past that it would never be a bad time to visit it.

"Speech"  Thought

[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help. I'm drowning in myself

@Tagg

She was happy that he took her up on her offer. Looking back only for a moment her heart fluttered at the sight of his adorable tongue hanging from his creamy muzzle. His cuteness wasn't about to stop her from winning though. As quickly as she looked back she took off. She won of course and it wasn't long before his russet form also appeared by the hot spring. Panting heavily from the run the dark woman turned to face her love. It had been a long time since they had any alone time. Her silver dusted tail wagged happily behind her as she trotted over to him. Having caught her breath she kissed his nose and rubber her head along his throat.

She inhaled his scent and allowed it to wash over her. It chased away the darkness within her and allowed her to relax the tension in her muscles she didn't know she had. A pleasant hum vibrated in her throat as she leaned into him. She never wanted this moment to end. Everything was perfect, no darkness, no sadness, only him, and only love. She knew it couldn't last forever, but you can bet she'd make it last as long as possible. "I love you" she whispered into his fur as she leaned against him a little bit more.

Word Count: 229
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall

OOC!  

Word Count:  

There wasn’t much going on, but Tagg felt like everything was filled with chaos.  Raising a son while searching for the two men who had hurt his pack mates and still trying to complete his duties as guardian made things busy.  The biggest issue was that he and Kajika didn’t even know where to start looking.

Tagg needed to talk to Moon about what she remembered, but he was afraid of making her depression worse. The loss of their children made him angry enough to see red, but it made his mate guilty.  She blamed herself for wandering off and getting into a fight, though Tagg didn’t know if she had been ambushed or not.  He hadn’t asked.

But now it was time.  Now he had to ask his beloved Moonshadow to revisit the terrible moment that had cost two innocent lives.

He slowed down as he neared where his mate waited by the spring.  Guilt gnawed at him as she nuzzled against his side and whispered words of affection.  He returned them quietly, trying to find the right way to phrase his question.  How could he do this gently? How could he spare her the pain she was bound to feel?

"Speech"  Thought

l
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

@Tagg so sorry about this wait DX did you wanna make this a quick thread and start an updated one? And I am incredibly sorry for the short post.

Her words of affection were returned quietly. She sighed into his fur. Something was wrong, well a lot of things were wrong. The dark woman pulled away from her mate and looked him in the eye. She could clearly see there was something eating away at him. With a quiet, almost silent, whine she nudged his chin. "What's wrong love?" She asked quietly. She knew so much had happened, to them, to the pack. She didn't like him staying so quiet and internally begged for him to talk to her. She knew this conversation  was going to hard and painful so may as well get it done and over with so they both could start healing. So she looked at him with sorrow in her eyes waiting for him to finally bring up the horrors of the past months.

Word Count: 000
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall

OOC! Sure.  Do you want to have the conversation in this thread, or do you want her to wait and bring it up in her own time?

Word Count: 242

Tagg knew his wife was aware of what was coming the moment her eyes became pleading.

“What’s wrong love?”

What’s wrong? He didn’t even know how to answer that question, as he was still trying to create his own.  He nuzzled Moon and gently licked behind her ears.  He didn’t want her to think he was mad at her.  That wasn’t it.

But he was mad.  He was oh so angry and he couldn’t do anything about it.  Yet. But it was coming.  

“I know this is going to be hard for you, and I didn’t want to ask and drag up the memories, but with everything that’s happening… I need to know.” He looked at her, gaze soft and loving. “I need to know what you remember about when you were attacked.” He said, unable to find a gentler way of wording it.

“Kajika and I made a promise when we went to look for you, that if anything had happened to you, we would hunt down the one responsible. Then Des…” He paused, the reoccurring daymare that it could have been Moon in her place flashing to the forefront of his mind. He shook it off. “We made the same promise then. But we need to know where to start.”

It was his turn to stare at her with pleading eyes now, silently begging her to understand that he would not be asking this if there was any other way.

"Speech"  Thought

l