(See All?) Announcements
665 Users Online
Google, Bing

Not Your Home — Riddle Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 109 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Pyriel Albarn
@Eleanor RE: a bird has decided to pluck your fur to use for its nest.

It was innocent enough, well as innocent as going out and killing things could be. Pyriel had decided to leave the territory to do some hunting. Winter was coming, he could sense it and they would all need to do their part if they were to make it through. He intended to do his part despite the worry he was feeling for his friend. They hadn't spoken in sometime and he'd been unable to find her to rectify that. He would try searching the territory once more after he brought something back for the cache.

The warrior wasn't exactly sure where it was he'd ended up but it wasn't too far out of the territory. He would easily be able to get back by nightfall if he was able to catch something fairly easily. Pyre began searching for a trail of something but was interrupted by a tug at his hide quarters. He looked behind him but didn't see anything. Continuing on it was only a moment or so before he felt another tug and this time it hurt causing him to yelp as he tucked his tail under him and turned quickly. He saw it then a bird going for the fur on his rump. It kept coming this time trying to pull more fur from him. He barked at it to try and get it to go but it wouldn't leave him alone so he turned snapping at it.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Slash-GNR who has 4 posts.
Inactive
Eleanor Sultan
@Pyriel

Cool, but not enough to effect her. Eleanor was born with a naturally dense coat. The large female looked rather more like a silver and grey bear than a wolf from the distance. She had been wandering for a year or so by herself since her pack was killed off by poachers. It was a lonely and hard lifestyle.

What was that?

Elle perked her ears at the sudden growls and yips. It sounded like someone was in pain. Acting quickly, Elle ran... more like lumbered to the source of the noise. Once there, she peeked over the brush and saw a male... pack wolf. What was he doing? It looked like he was being attacked by something... but she couldn't see what was irritating him. Elle sneezed as a tuff of fur found its way into her nostrils. She shook herself from the embarrassment. However, it was the male's fur that came to her. Why was it floating around? Then she saw it... a bird.

Walking down to the male, she chuckled slightly. "Need some help?" she asked tilting her head at the wolf. She saw the bird flapping around him trying to pull out his coat. This was humorous to Elle. How painful was it to have fur ripped out? The large she-wolf didn't know, but she imagined it didn't feel to good. Then, she decided not to sit around, so she leaped at the bird as it began to fly away, but she chased after it a bit of a ways until she knew it would buy her and the male sometime to talk or find a different area without the harassment. Elle padded back to the stranger and looked at him now.
Inactive No Rank
Pyriel Albarn

Sure the fur that the bird was pulling from his rump was soft, and the pale warrior could only assume it was making a nest with it. So it would of course be good for that. Did he really have to pull it out of his rear end though? The bird kept it's attack on his fur up while Pyriel twisted and turned trying to snap at the bird either to catch it and show him or to chase him away. The bird however was a persistent little devil that just would not stop. Another tuff was pulled out with a yelp from the heights second followed by a deep growl. He became more determined to catch his assailant as his lunges became more aggressive.

Well this was just embarrassing, the sound if the females chuckle reached his ears stopping his attempts to catch the bird. Help from a woman, he was a warrior, there were only two things that a woman could help him with, in his own opinion of course. “If you've got some excellent idea in how to get rid of this thing,” he said grinning. She of course didn't need to know what was going through his head just then. Much to his chagrin she quickly with a leap before chasing it away finally gave him some relief from the attack on his rear end.

The pale warrior gave his coat a shake before came back to where he was standing. Any irritation or embarrassment he was feeling at having been saved by a woman did not show as he waited for her to return. “Well, it's a good thing you showed up when you did or I might not have any fur left,” he jested giving her a nod of his head. “Thank you for your help.” The next question on his mind of course was the usual especially since he wasn't too far from his territory. “What brings you to these woods?” He asked sitting back on had haunches as he recovered from the ordeal he'd just gone through.

(This post was last modified: Sep 07, 2017, 09:16 PM by Pyriel.)
Played by Slash-GNR who has 4 posts.
Inactive
Eleanor Sultan
(Sep 07, 2017, 09:15 PM)Pyriel Wrote:  

Sure the fur that the bird was pulling from his rump was soft, and the pale warrior could only assume it was making a nest with it. So it would of course be good for that.  Did he really have to pull it out of his rear end though? The bird kept it's attack on his fur up while Pyriel twisted and turned trying to snap at the bird either to catch it and show him or to chase him away.  The bird however was a persistent little devil that just would not stop. Another tuff was pulled out with a yelp from the heights second followed by a deep growl. He became more determined to catch his assailant as his lunges became more aggressive.

Well this was just embarrassing, the sound if the females chuckle reached his ears stopping his attempts to catch the bird. Help from a woman, he was a warrior, there were only two things that a woman could help him with, in his own opinion of course. “If you've got some excellent idea in how to get rid of this thing,” he said grinning. She of course didn't need to know what was going through his head just then. Much to his chagrin she quickly with a leap before chasing it away finally gave him some relief from the attack on his rear end.

The pale warrior gave his coat a shake before came back to where he was standing. Any irritation or embarrassment he was feeling at having been saved by a woman did not show as he waited for her to return. “Well, it's a good thing you showed up when you did or I might not have any fur left,” he jested giving her a nod of his head. “Thank you for your help.” The next question on his mind of course was the usual especially since he wasn't too far from his territory. “What brings you to these woods?” He asked sitting back on had haunches as he recovered from the ordeal he'd just gone through.

The large silver female chuckled, "Yes, and we wouldn't want that, would we?" she asked. Elle kept her dull yellow eyes upon the male. "It should not be coming back, but if it does... then I suppose we could chase it off again," she suggested. Thank you for the help... he said. "No problem," said Elle giving a polite smile. "I don't prefer to see others suffer, or what ever you were doing," she stated.

The she-wolf sat down now. "Oh, I was just exploring until I heard you, so I came to check it out," she said. "I'm Eleanor by the way, but you can call me Elle," said she. The male didn't look threatening, but rather nice. "So you live around here? Your scent is mingled with others..." Elle said. It wasn't an issue, but she wondered. She now thought about the bird, "Do you normally get attacked by woodland creatures?" she asked with a slight smirk.
Inactive No Rank
Pyriel Albarn

As embarrassing as it was to be saved by a female when he was the one they was supposed to do the saving it would be more embarrassing to not have any fur left. “No, we certainly wouldn't especially with the nights getting colder.” She didn't need to know that the whole situation wasn't exactly pleasant for the pale man.he hoped it would look up now that the bird was gone. The warrior nodded, “That or teach it a lesson,” he said his brow raising slightly. He didn't know where the bird thought it could pull fur from a grown wolf but if it came back the heights second planned to show it what a bad idea it was. “Well I can tell you it wasn't my idea if a great time but I don't like to see suffering either.”

It seemed she felt comfortable enough to take a seat which was just fine by the warrior. “Find anything interesting in the area?” He asked after she mentioned she was just exploring. He offered a smile when she introduced herself, “It's nice to meet you Elle, I'm Pyriel.” His head canted to the side as she spoke if his scent and how there were other wolf's scents mingled with it. “I do, in a pack nearby,” he stated matter-of-factly. He couldn't help the chuckle that left his throat at her next question, “I can confidently say that was my first.”