(See All?) Announcements
724 Users Online
Bing, Google

make me a believer — Hearthwood River 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Rachel who has 87 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lekalta Baranski
She didn’t understand the dynamics that passed between the two wolves – the startled gasp from Inna’s mouth caused her to flinch – and the Baranski looked between the two, one as dark as night and the other as white as the snow. Lachesis nodded vehemently about her return, and Inna seemed.. tense. She blinked, shaking her head slowly, not once questioning this further. She not only didn’t have the energy for it, but she found she couldn’t care right now – everything else was too much to absorb.

Not thrilled at having to stay at the infirmary, Lekalta opened her jaws to protest – to insist she rest elsewhere, but they soon clipped shut, remembering she did not truly have a place of rest of her own. And she wasn’t ready to return to the puppies den. Not where her mother was.. No, not yet.

So instead she nodded, the green of her eyes dim with fatigue, and as Inna asked to sit with her, Lekalta felt an appreciative flutter in her chest. She needed her sister now more than ever. Pausing, the slender Baranski made to nudge her sister, beginning to lope in the direction of the den she would need to stay for months to come.

are you deranged like me? are you strange like me?
lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?