(See All?) Announcements
820 Users Online
Google, Bing, Viorel, Adora, Ozark

The Turning Point — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
Aw. Leotie is finally getting out and about learning the land if her new pack.

Time had slipped away from her, Leotie wasn't sure how much if she were honest. There was a lot of that time that was still a blank to her but what she did know is she now had a new home. She didn't feel like herself yet and she supposed that would take a little more time but now she had the time. She'd put on some weight and her coat was in better condition but the voice still tried to break through her defences against it. Sven was back too, he'd saved her and brought her back to the Ridge. She'd been hesitant to join them before Sven had come but she knew now it was where she should be.

Since she came to the ridge she felt she had hidden herself away in the commnual den and it was time to get out. Take a walk, explore her new home. She wasn't quite ready to contribute to hunting or patrolling but she would be soon and then she would pull her weight for the pack that had taken her in when she was at her lowest. She would show her appreciation to Enoki and Nicolo for their kindness.

Her walk had lead her close to the border where she stopped for a moment and looked over the invisible line. One day soon she would venture across it like she had in the draw and she would learn the woods that surrounded the ridge. When the moment was up she turned and walked along the border. She needed to start learning it too.

~Table by Switch
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Becca who has 89 posts.
Inactive Pup
Romanov Archer

Romanov Archer

He was out looking for something, anything, to fight off the boredom that had started to creep in. Roman was tempted to go find Ravenna and see if she had time to tell him stories, or even trail after the scent of one of his parents. Surely Mama or Dad wouldn't mind him tagging along. Romanov was getting pretty good at following directions and staying on his best behavior.

In his search for the scents of someone he knew well he came upon that of a stranger. Not exactly stranger for she smelt of the ridge but she was still unknown. He peeked from around a willow tree, catching the tawny form of the female. His face scrunched up as the Archer boy weighed his options. The last few times he had bothered to encounter strangers it hadn't gone very well. He shifted his weight from side to side out of nervousness. What if he didn't get to know her? What if she ended up being another grump like Deron? It made his stomach twist and turn for a few moments. Well...he'd never know if he didn't give it a shot.

"H-hey!" He called out and bounded forth from the tree he had been hiding behind. An awkward smile pulled across his white splotched face and his tail gave a few stiff wags.

Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

Making her way through the territory Leotie took in everything around her, the sights, the smells. She wanted to know her new home like she had known the bend and the Draw. The most notable thing was how different it seemed from both of her previous homes. Quiet and serene were the words she would use to describe where she lived now. The past months had been so chaotic for her not only outwardly but inwardly as well. She knew she wasn't quite fully recovered but in time with the support of the wolves of the ridge and Sven she was sure she would be back on her feet working as hard as she used to. Leotie didn't know how to live any other way, showing the wolves that had taken her in that she was worth it.

The pull to the Wildwood was still strong now that she had gotten her mind hack for the most part. Like Oak Tree Bend she had felt a pull to it for a long time after she'd left. Wanting to make things right with Serach, help him understand. Maybe one day she would return but that desire wasn't so strong anymore and soon her desire to be in the Wildwood would leave too. Loyalty was a hard thing she'd learned but she was willing to give it to those who deserved it.

Traveling along the border and trying to memorize every inch of it the agouti woman wasn't aware that she was being followed. It wasn't until she heard his voice behind her that she realized she wasn't alone. Stopping she turned into to take in the sight of her companion who turned out to be one of the pups. She hadn't had a chance to meet any of them, it was probably best she hadn't until now. “Well hello there?” She greeted the boy and noted the strange markings he had. It was clear this was Enoki’s son for she was the only other wolf that Leotie had seen marked like him. “What are you doing way out here?” She asked as she waited for him to catch up.

~Table by Switch
Inactive Pup
Romanov Archer

Romanov Archer

She certainly didn't seem very scary or rude. His brows shot up as she answered back in a way he almost would expect. "So not another Deron.." He mentally proclaimed. At her question, he awkwardly moved a bit closer with a lopsided grin. "I was, uh," Would she tell on him for being so far out? "Lookin' for Ma and Dad or maybe Ravenna." He wasn't being naughty by looking for them. They were family after all!

He awkwardly shuffled his large paws in the ground. "I'm Romanov! Or Roman or Rom.." His voice trailed off as his brows pinched together. He sure did have a lot of names. "Archer!" The young boy chirped out almost forgetting his last name. At least he wasn't the only with a lot of names. It seemed like his sisters did too. Maybe Ma and Dad too sense other wolves seemed to call them names that were not what the Archer children called them.

"What're you doing out here?" He asked as his head tilted to the side with curiosity lightening up his amber eyes. He had smelt her before now that he thought about it but it was usually in the heart of the territory and this was reeeeaaal far out from the dens.

Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

This was her first encounter with any of the ridge pups which was probably best with the state she'd been in when she'd first come to the ridge with Sven. The one that had found her reminded her of his mother and she wondered if he was just as kind as she. Leotie supposed she would find out soon enough as he spoke to tell her what he was doing so far out. “I'm sorry but I haven't seen them,” she told offering the boy a smile, “But you can come along with me and maybe we will run into them.” She wouldn't mind the child's company, she'd always liked pups and often missed Rieko.

She looked over to him as he introduced himself, “I'm glad to meet you Romanov. I'm sorry that it wasn't sooner though.” A smile crossed her features as he added his last name, “You must be related to Sven.” Leotie was still learning about the wolves of the ridge but she could assume that Nicolo was Romanov’s father. She still wasn't sure of what relation he was to Sven but she hoped to ask at some point.

The child turned the question back in her of what she was doing out there. “I am feeling a lot better than I was when I first came to the Ridge so I thought I would stretch my legs and get to know my new home.” Leotie still found it hard to believe she was in her third pack. She hoped that she wouldn't be changing again, that Willow Ridge would be her permanent home.

~Table by Switch
Inactive Pup
Romanov Archer

Romanov Archer

"Uhhh," His voice trailed off softly as he gave it a thought. "Sure." She seemed alright so far and if anything went wrong he could handle it - he hoped. He took a few small steps forward in order to follow after the blue-eyed female. Blue eyes. Huh. He had seen silver eyes and orange ones and yellow ones but never blue.

The young Archer's tail gave a few solid wags. "Yeah! He's my cousin. You know him?" That was a silly question.Obviously she knew him if she was talking about him. Mentally he was banging his head into a willow tree for that. Maybe she wouldn't notice and point it out. She seemed kind and kind wolves wouldn't do that.

A pale brow raised as she explained she hadn't been feeling well. "@Ravenna, my other cousin, is real good with plants. Like the plants that are supposed to make ya feel better or something." At least, that was what he had been told. The Archer hadn't actually checked out the whole plant thing yet. "Did she help you? Maybe we could go see her?" His head tilted to the side as he looked up at the tawny female. Might as well lend a paw if she was going to be apart of Willow Ridge. Surely Ravenna wouldn't mind either, right?

(This post was last modified: Oct 03, 2017, 11:22 PM by Romanov.)
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a moose carcass that has been scavenged by coyotes nearby. +15 Health
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

Not only would she have to get used to her new home but also the wolves who lived there too. Leotie figured what better place to start than the boy who’d found her so she offered for him to join her on her walk. “Perfect,” she said with a smile happy he'd agreed. She wasn't ready for much more than a walk but it would give them the chance to get to know each other at least. Maybe he could tell her a little about the ridge that she might not know.

When Romanov told her his last name which she could have probably figured out she assumed he had to be related to Sven. The boy confirmed her assumption even telling her what relation Sven held to him. “I do know him,” she affirmed, “He is part of the reason I am here.” Enoki was the other reason she'd joined Willow Ridge.

Some time had passed since Sven had found her and brought her home with him and in that time she had started to feel more like herself. Her appetite had returned and everything didn't seem so hopeless. Even speaking with little Romanov was helping, she smiled at his words. “I had no idea she was on the path of a healer,” she acknowledged when he spoke of Ravenna’s affinity toward plants. “I haven't seen her but we can go and talk to her see if she can help.” Leotie didn't know if there was a plant that could help her with what troubled her most. However, it didn't hurt to ask and Romanov seemed to want to help so she would let him.

~Table by Switch
Inactive Pup
Romanov Archer

Romanov Archer

His head nodded some as she solidified his thoughts on her knowing his cousin. Maybe he'd prod about it to someone else. Roman didn't want to be bombarding her with a billion questions on their first official meeting. Surely his parents could explain it better. He could even go straight to Sven if he was feeling cheeky.

"Think her healing den is back that way, though." His head swayed and motioned towards where the main den was. Romanov wasn't actually a hundred percent sure if it was but he was pretty sure it was at least close to the main area. Of course, he paused and looked at the tawny female before moving off. He wasn't sure if she wanted to cut her stroll short just yet.

Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

Sven was a big part of why she'd come to Willow Ridge but Romanov's mother had a paw in it too. When she'd first been thrown out of the draw she hadn't wanted to come to Willow RIdge for fear that it would show Naira to be right when she wasn't. Leotie no longer cared what they thought, they had given up in her long before she had them. Now she wanted to be happy and be somewhere she was wanted and Willow Ridge was that place.

Though she wouldn't deny to herself that there was that fear that one day it would all be gone too. Just like the draw, she'd been happy there too once and then it went away. For the time being she had a home and some where she felt safe and she could be with Sven.

A smile crossed her features at Romanov, “Then we should head back that way,” she said giving the boy a gentle nudge in his shoulder. “You know what? How about on the way you show me around a little. It's the first time I've really been out and I still don't know where everything is.” She hoped the boy would take her up in her suggestion. Not that she really needed to be showed around but because she thought it might please him.