(See All?) Announcements
131 Users Online
Askan, Google, Bing

Chasing ghost
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Hello. Im looking for people to partake and build up open ended plot with Me. Premis is Garmir arrhiving to RoW and bringing his troubles with him.

What I am looking for:
-To uncover Garmir's story bit by bit for those who are interested.
-To engage in deep conversations about what is morally right and not, especially with characters that May have different alignment than Garmir.
-To find out who is Anaeia and why is Garmir so obsessed in finding her.
-Is Anaeia even real, or just his imagination?
-Possibly to encounter pack or get into trouble by trespassing.
-Perhaps eventually joining pack or striking a deal or pact with one.
-Friends.
-Enemies. (Fights)
-To roam through entire RoW until Anaeia is found or Garmir admits he can never Find her.
-After all is done, perhaps settle down and Find New purpose for this fallen Knight - or let him finally rest in peace.

Im very flexible when it comes to plots and propably once we get into pace it Will take direction of its own. Mainly I am seeking for interesting encounters and building up My character to worse or better.
Kaela is wandering around with @Ainashi right now. They're heading mostly north but if you want to intersect their paths I'm down.
[Image: laughing_like_hell_by_night_fury_art-d93n45y.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
Sounds good. Garmir has Just Arrhived from North East and is heading westwards. Currently at secret falls territory (where his first thread is).

Should the (three?) meet in North? What would you plot to happen or are we going to improvise 101%?

:)<3
[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Welcome to RoW! I have a few characters to offer you!
  • Adelayde, she's part of Wild Rye Fields so she's in the Lowlands and wouldn't travel too much further than a day or so out right now. She's my little sunflower girl!
  • Aleister, he's currently a loner who's in the Lowlands currently, but will be traveling south eventually. He's a pessimistic butthead kid, but deep down he doesn't mean too much harm. He's pretty open and would like to get some threads his way. 
  • Athena, shes also a loner, but traveling with her mate Ash towards Secret Woodlands. She's a wise old gal who has an extensive history here in the Lore. She'd be a good one to have deep convos with. 
  • Adimar, pup of Secret Woodlands that desperately needs some attention, so if you intent to be around there with your char, let me know and I'd love to get some threads with this boy.
(Oct 15, 2017, 08:19 PM)Adelayde Wrote:  Welcome to RoW! I have a few characters to offer you!
  • Adelayde, she's part of Wild Rye Fields so she's in the Lowlands and wouldn't travel too much further than a day or so out right now. She's my little sunflower girl!
  • Aleister, he's currently a loner who's in the Lowlands currently, but will be traveling south eventually. He's a pessimistic butthead kid, but deep down he doesn't mean too much harm. He's pretty open and would like to get some threads his way. 
  • Athena, shes also a loner, but traveling with her mate Ash towards Secret Woodlands. She's a wise old gal who has an extensive history here in the Lore. She'd be a good one to have deep convos with. 
  • Adimar, pup of Secret Woodlands that desperately needs some attention, so if you intent to be around there with your char, let me know and I'd love to get some threads with this boy.

Hello! ^^

I am open for any threads and interaction with Garmir with whichever character you wish to play with. Garmir's eventual route (provided nothing changes) will take him through secret falls -> Windsong Fjord -> South of WRF -> More west (?). Looking for both obstacles or aid or just random counters along the way as he tries to complete his quest. I suppose the winter is coming soon and he needs to hunker down somewhere - lone wolf having far fewer chances to survive alone. Wether he will do that or not will mostly depend on how dedicated he will be to keep on his quest as time passes. Anywhere here you wish to smack one or two of your characters in? :)

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
When you head further west I’d love for treyah to meet him! I’d also love a moral discussion woth Eurus, she’s free to go anywhere :)
[Image: sigodincheeb_by_becuffin-dahhpv8.png]
How far west? And sure, Im game whenever there is convinient spot in story to find someone who he might talk with. Garmir does not engage much in conversations often, though he might be more willing if he believes the other can further his quest. Also he talks more easily with characters he does not consider a threat to him.

Treyah mostly sticks around the wildwood but could go up to ghastly woods/over to cedarwood. Eurus isn’t much of a talker either but i’d like to try xD
Alrighty. Garmir will first have to get past the mountains. He is headed west still, but eventually he has to turn around (one can only go so far west ^^). Intention is to have him roam through almost entirety of RoW in one way or other so once Garmir starts to pop up in your direction (provided he is alive by then :,D) I poki poki you, or you poki poki me. Deal? ^^

Deal!