443 Users Online

There's no such thing as sin — Riddle Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
where does everybody go when they go?
Morganna Archer

This was the last place Morganna expected to cross such a familiar scent and yet there it was, stretched out across the heights before her. It was enough to make her chest swell with some measure of pride. Her little brother was all grown up, and if these borders were telling as much as she thought they were, he’d found his mountain girlfriend and made the most of the season in every way he could.

A familiar smirk had worked its way to her face, this tiny revelation enough to wipe some of the weariness from her travels off her thickening pelt. She tipped her head back to call for @Greer, a teasing demand for her brother to come and greet his visitor. She wasn’t even sure he was aware of just how far she had gone or the reasons why. They both obviously had a lot of catching up to do.

[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
Played by Arla who has 556 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Greer Archer-Lyall

Family was important to the shadow—it always had been. It was the reason why he had left the willows behind, despite most of his family remaining beneath the sinewy branches. He had never been able to satisfy the itch in his wandering paws, even with the move north. The ebony Archer had left for his older sister—to help her build an empire in the north. Then, as he grew comfortable, the thirst for more resurfaced. Which brought him to the mountain range he now inhabited, where his paws still ached occasionally, but not as frequently as before. Physically he remained close to his family, but mentally… he wasn’t sure. His parents were dead. His siblings, both younger and older, were thrown across the map. He did not even know where his littermates were, or if they were even alive. He had kept his distance from his birth pack—he did not know who was still there. His mother’s empire was crumbling and he couldn’t bare to watch it fall apart…

An unexpected sound rang through the mountains. Calling for him. He blinked, his mercury pools narrowing into slits as he turned to where it had originated from. The familiarity of it had taken him by surprise, for it was not a voice he was expecting so far south.

It did not take long for the Archer to reach his sister, for his long legs moved with ease over the rugged terrain. A wide smile tugged at his lips as he stopped inches away from her nose, his tail wagging frantically behind him. He did not speak—he did not need to. 

[Image: ZvqKvOV.png][Image: ah_by_a_yellow_bird-db6f40a.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
There is a moose carcass that has been scavenged by coyotes nearby. +15 Health
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
What's gonna be left of the world
if you're not in it?
Morganna Archer

Morganna had never been one to be content with just the waving of a tail when it came to greeting her siblings so when Greer halted her smaller body dipped down into a bow before lunging towards his chest with paws outstretched to ram against his broad chest. Her own tail flagged high and waved wildly, it had been so long and there was so much to process, from the scents that littered his coat to the terrain that he had chosen to settle on. "Gotta keep th' mountain girlfriend happy huh?" She teased with a smirk, swinging around to shove her hip into his flank so they could walk together.

He'd probably already gathered as much from her glaringly obvious loner scent, but she wouldn't keep him in the dark for long. "I went ter Torbine Greer. Craw was a hussy, so I ran away wi' Renier." Her eyes were sparkling with humour, "Yer got three more nephews an' two nieces. They'll be comin' this way soon." She would allow this little bit of information to settle in so she didn't overwhelm him, after all, she wasn't one to lack goals and she wouldn't be back here without a reason.

(This post was last modified: Nov 08, 2017, 08:34 AM by Morganna.)
Inactive No Rank
Greer Archer-Lyall

In typical Morganna fashion the smaller of the two Archer’s flung herself at his lanky body, nearly causing the shadow to topple over in surprise. His grin only widened as he tucked his chin over her shoulder, embracing her the best he could. There was seldom a day that went by where the queen of the north hadn’t visited his thoughts. He had been meaning to visit her, but the trek to the expanse was long and gruelling, especially with the impending arrival of winter. He rolled his eyes dramatically at her comment and bumped his shoulder against hers as he sidled up beside her, but not without nipping at the ear closest to him.

As the initial excitement wore off Greer begun to realize how different her scent was. It did not smell of the north—of the monadnock. Not of Craw, or any of the Whitestone wolves he had left behind in pursuit of his mountain girlfriend. I went to Torbine Greer. Torbine. His brows shot up as he turned to look at his older sister. Greer was not surprised to hear the news about Craw, for he had never liked the silver spider much. “Five?” He laughed, his eyes rolling once more. His sister had not wasted time in continuing the Archer name. “Ky-Greer only one,” he chuffed, a small grin tugging at his lips. “Revon Archer.” Greer did not associate himself with the Lyall name; neither would his daughter.

“Why Morg back?” His head tipped to the side, silver eyes narrowed as he waited for an answer.

Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
wait for me to come home
Morganna Archer

Only one, and a little girl too. "Well, where's she then? Yer worried I'll corrupt yer little princess Greer?" Her eyes narrowed as she teased, her tail keeping a steady tempo at her back, her nudge conveying that there was no rush to fetch the child, she planned on staying in the south once she had run her errands, there would be plenty of time to corrupt young minds later and with her own brood on the move she doubted she would be alone in the endeavour.

Her movements slowed at his next question, a slightly darker smirk replacing the joyful one from just moments before, "Now tha's th' real question isn' it?" Morganna had always been one to play her cards close to her chest and she wasn't about to go spilling the beans just yet. "I'll head up ter the Monadnock first an' then I'll be back, reckon I'll stay in th' area fer a while. Besides, never know how long it'll take th' kids her track me down. I didn' make it easy on em."

Inactive No Rank
Greer Archer-Lyall

He rolled his eyes dramatically at his sister’s words and nipped at her cheek, his lips pulled back into a wolfish grin. “No corrupt. Revon like Morg. Bad.” He hissed with a sharp wink and another nudge to the Archer’s shoulder. The scarlet fox did remind Greer of his older sister, for she was bold and fearless; demanding attention wherever she went. Now that the former queen of the north had returned to the lands of Lore there would be plenty of time for her to get acquainted with her niece. What was more important was figuring out why she had decided to return. Morganna was not a woman without a plan. There was always a reason behind everything she did.

However, it appeared she was not ready to share just yet.

Snorting in amusement he glanced over at her out of the corner of his eye, his brows furrowed. The Monadnock. He could not help but wonder if she would attempt to reclaim it once her children stumbled upon the Lore. But if his sister was no longer there… who led in her place? Piety, most likely, for her and Morganna had always been close. He frowned. He felt guilty for not visiting sooner—he had not known of the Archer’s departure.

Or, perhaps it was a good thing he hadn’t visited. Then he would not have worried over his sister’s absence.

“Morg plan.” He flashed her a crooked grin. “Greer know. Morg always plan.” 

Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
what if we're a closing window?
Morganna Archer

Morganna's shoulders shook with laughter as he countered her question, "Oh so she's good crazy?" Her own grin was wide, "Morg has four good crazy, one is sweet like Greer though." Honestly how Jayse managed to be the calm among the storm had always puzzled her but maybe for all his quiet disposition he was the most dangerous of them all. She knew that special branch of the guardians had taken an interest in him, and as much as it made the fur along her spine stand up with fear she never outright told him no or questioned whether or not he had taken up the training. Her children were their own wolves after all and she wasn't one for coddling (much to Sterling's dismay).

As to her plan, "Nah Greer, I jus' make it up as I go along. Haven't seen enough ter have a plan... yet." She smirked and supposed he may as well have been right, if planning a plan was really a plan at all. "Yer know I'll let yer know once anythin' is certain."

Inactive No Rank
Greer Archer-Lyall

Good crazy. That was a nice way of putting it. The shadow rolled his eyes once more, his maw canted toward her as she spoke. … one is sweet like Greer. Sweet? He snorted in amusement. “Names?” If they were heading up from Torbine there was a good chance they would stumble upon the mountain on their search for Morganna. He wanted to be prepared for an encounter with one of his nieces and nephews. Especially with the ones that were good crazy like their mother…

The shadow narrowed his brows suspiciously at his older sister, a frown creasing his dark features. Morganna without a plan? Didn’t seem possible. There was something going on instead her head—even if it was not a full-fledged plan, it was a skeleton of one. At her mention of letting him know when she was certain Greer bumped her shoulder with his own, a single brow arched: “Better.” He had felt so guilty about not making a trip up to the monadnock to see his sister—to introduce her to his family. However, he was glad he hadn’t, for he would have been greeted by Piety or Wraith and they would have told him of Morganna’s departure.

She had mentioned she intended to stay in the area, but Greer knew she would not be looking at joining his pack. Morganna was a leader not a follower… which meant she was definitely working on a plan already…

Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
wait for me to come home
Morganna Archer

Names, now that she could give without any qualms, "Elenora and Matilda are th' girls, though they mostly go by Nellie and Tilly, then the crazy boys 're Bojay an' Sterling. You'll hear 'em b'fore yer see 'em no doubt," She allowed a chuckle to leave her chest. "The quiet one is Jayseden, and they're all Archer-Lyalls, or were when I left Torbine. It's a big test, but I reckon they'll do jus' fine."

She hadn't yet been down the other side of the mountain so she gave her brother a questioning glance, "Is th' Willows still there?" She'd have to make a plan to catch up with @Ravenna but she would have to tread carefully to avoid the rest of them, unless of course, she decided it didn't matter if they knew she was there or not. She didn't plan on making a secret of the fact that she was in the south, and one more set of eyes looking out for the furious five wouldn't hurt.