(See All?) Announcements
300 Users Online
Bing, Google, Vasco, Aquene, Jadon

Journey to the Past — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 350 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nineva Hervok

Of course he would understand her. Her own pack. It had always been what she wanted, in a sense, but this was different.

"I want to found my own pack. I don't want to inherit or revive, I want to start fresh. Before the Spring, if at all possible."

She would need bodies, ones that could be trusted at least to some degree. It would take time and work, but Nineva was more than up for it. If things went well, there would be another step she would want to take this Spring as well.

Played by Lightning who has 216 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Yuka Thorben

To found her own pack.

It would be something that ran in the Hervok family line, for the most part. Ash had led two packs, that Yuka knew of, and Nina had founded Secret Woodlands. Nineva, much like her father, was strong-willed. The Thorben prince had no doubt that Nin would be a wonderful leader, truly it ran in her blood and ever since she was a child she had been a natural-born leader. Spring was coming up soon, however, and she would need followers. Amber teal-flecked eyes searched her face. He had never been one to stick around for too long, ever since the disbandment of Whisper Caverns. When his jaws, he voice was strong, confident, "I will stick around for you, sister. When the time comes, call for me." He offered her a brisk nod.

Thank you TABs
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 350 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nineva Hervok

Nineva felt her heart flutter back to life in her chest as Yuka swore he would remain in the Lore for this, for her. She could only hope that the same things that had taken him away before, as well as her siblings and parents, would not come for him again. The younger woman would put her trust in her brother, however.

"Thank you, Yuka," she sighed with a hint of relief. This, right here, was the start of it. There was no looking back now, no chance to change her mind if things proved too difficult.

As if she'd ever shied away from challenge before.

/Fade