(See All?) Announcements
727 Users Online
Bing, Google

My name's Blurryface and I care what you think — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kristen who has 301 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adeltra Archer
It seemed that Elias didn’t know either of the wolves she was talking about, which disappointed her a little, but he insisted that he’d definitely go try to find them when he was done looking for his Thuban. When he mentioned he felt like he’d met half her family she laughed. Of course it probably wouldn’t be hard, considering there were only five of them(as she didn’t yet know that she had practically an entire country of family hundreds of miles away or even practically right next door).

Her auds peaked in interest when he mentioned that he would go visit the Willows sometime to see her and Ravenna. She nodded vigorously in agreement with this, always excited to continue friendships and even make new ones! “Yeah! I’d love to meet him and to see you again! Rav and I can show you some of the best spots in the willows!” she exclaimed, already plotting in her head where to take them.
(This post was last modified: Dec 14, 2017, 04:21 PM by Adeltra.)
[Image: sW4OLm.png]
Played by Alice who has 251 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Elias Selwyn

If she'd said no he would have been awfully disappointed. But she didn't, she seemed more than thrilled at the prospect and it made Elias smile all the more. Archers were good people, or so he thought. They'd all done so much to help him, one day he'd have to repay their kindness however he could. Even if it just meant following through on his promise to see them again one day.

He didn't know when, or even what state he'd be in, but Elias would go to Willow Ridge, of that he was certain.

"It is settled then."Elias said with a nod."Look forward to it, I'll be there as soon as I can."Little did he know it'd be in no time at all, without Thuban at his side.

"It was really nice to meet you Miss Archer? Umm...You never gave me your name."He told her with a sheepish grin.

[Image: untitled_1_by_gabrielledelyon-dbu4sbc.png]
[Image: teamselwyn_2_by_marthypie-dcq9co4.png]

Played by Kristen who has 301 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adeltra Archer
He stated that it was done and her tail wagged happily. Wow, she was getting new friends all over the place! And ones that would come visit, too! If she were any other wolf she might have started to get a big head but Adeltra was anything but vain or egotistical. When she formed relationships she formed them to last and even brief ones like this were no exception.

He called her Miss. Archer and her brows rose. Miss. Archer?? That was far to formal...but then she realized as he mentioned that she hadn’t given her own name.. It must have passed over her head in her excitement to tell him what she knew. “Oh, I’m sorry! My name is Adeltra, but you can call me Addy if you want!” she said with a sheepish grin of her own. “ I should be getting back to my group now, but I’ll look forward to seeing you!” the girl said, moving forward to bump her shoulder against his. Or, rather his leg since he was soooo much bigger than the girl. Then she was off, back to Cyril to tell him all about her new friend.
[Image: sW4OLm.png]