(See All?) Announcements
404 Users Online
Google, Bing, Armand, Chan, Adelard, Apollo

the revolution is live — Verdant Mosses 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Van who has 54 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Pietro Archer

At this point, Pietro didn't even have a real destination in mind. The smallest Archer hadn't seen Sovanna in a while, and while he was very worried for her, he wasn't as worried as he used to be. His sister might have been a hardheaded, reckless child from time to time, but over the course of their exploration from Torbine to the Lore, he had learned that she wasn't actually a child. Not to mention the fact that they did have family here - a lot of it, if the smells were anything to go by. Plus Diego was up north.

Sovanna would be fine.

The dark-pelted wolf liked this place. The quiet greenery surrounding him was coated in a layer of snow and frost, and it was nearly completely silent and peaceful. After meeting the other man up north, Pete had decided to go down south, and he didn't regret that decision. It was quiet, and there wasn't anyone there to bother him. Or, at least, there wasn't anyone there to act like he was a nuisance for simply existing. And, with any luck, he might meet an actual family member out here.
(This post was last modified: Nov 25, 2017, 11:10 PM by Pietro.)
Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
wait for me to come home
Morganna Archer

A lip lifted in a smirk as another familiar scent crossed her path. Well wasn't this just spectacular. Archer's abounded and she had to wonder if this one too would fall into her shadow, expecting her to have some grand scheme in the works... (she didn't, not yet, but it would serve her better to have them all thinking otherwise). Much like when she came across his sister before him her eyes narrowed as she honed in on the dark pelted yearling. "Pietro Raphael Archer! Just what would yer mother say?" Her face was stern but mirth clearly danced in her eyes as she swiftly moved to close the distance between them, aiming a wide sweeping paw to try and tackle the boy from behind in a playful embrace.

[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
A lynx has left behind the remains of a deer. +5 Health
Inactive No Rank
Pietro Archer
Pietro didn't expect to be sideswiped and brutally assaulted by a monster, but it appeared that the day had other plans for him. Morganna came out of nowhere and easily bowled him to the ground, his small body rolling with her paw. Though the dark wolf did manage to land half on his feet, he laughed when Morg embraced him so roughly. This wasn't a treatment that he often missed, but now that the playful hug was initiated, he couldn't help realizing that he actually had missed it.

"Ooh, full name," he teased back, tail wagging furiously as he pressed his head to his cousin's jaw. "What could I have done to warrant such scolding?" Sure, he was young, and tiny, but he honestly could handle himself just as well as any of his other littermates, and he had yet to get into any real trouble.

There was only so much touching the younger wolf could take, and he slipped away from her to neaten out the fur along his shoulders. "How about you? What're you doing so far away from Torbine? And where are the kids?" He couldn't help but be so inquisitive - it was part of what made Pietro Pietro.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
wait for me to come home
Morganna Archer

Morganna snorted when he asked what he had done, "Yer mean other'an leavin yer mother beside 'erself wi' worry?" She rumbled with a smirk, teeth clicking playfully by his ear. He was one of the few Archer's that didn't tower over her and for that she could be grateful. When he stepped back and kept at her, her smirk only grew wider. "I was born 'ere, an' I never planned on stayin' in Torbine that long anyway. Th' kids're comin', it's their last test, make sure they were payin' attention in all those classes." She wondered whether or not @Sovanna was going to burst from the underbrush and sweep the boy into the torrents that surrounded their cousin and her plans. "I'm headin' ter m' brother's pack. He's in need of a healer, though I dunno if it'll help at this point. Know of anyone?"

Inactive No Rank
Pietro Archer
Pietro couldn't help but laugh at that one. "You sure you've actually met my mother?" he countered, tipping his head and nipping playfully at her cheek in return. He wasn't particularly a wolf who liked to roughhouse, but it seemed like many Archers were, and he was plenty willing to indulge them wherever he could... even if he didn't quite understand it. "She's probably glad to see us go."

Morganna had a... very interesting way of parenting. He couldn't say he agreed with her allowing her five small children to make the journey from Torbine to the Lore by themselves, but what did he know?

Well... he knew that it was a bad idea, but that was beside the point.

The younger Archer's ears perked when Morganna said her brother - another cousin of his - was in need of a healer. Worry creased between his brows. "Take me to them," he stated, clearly concerned. It was a healer's duty to be there if they were needed, regardless of if they actually knew the wolves or not. "I'll see what I can do to help."
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
wait for me to come home
Morganna Archer

As her cousin lunged towards her face with a click of his teeth her own neck instinctively pulled back, teeth baring in playful warning. "No mother wants ter find her kids gone without a word." But she supposed a lot of kids probably didn't want to wake up and find their mother missing either. Whoops. But Renier had been there to explain to them, so it was fine! Or so she would continue to tell herself.

When he asked her to take him to Castel, she nodded. "@Sovanna's coming too, she wandered off ahead but we should catch her by nightfall. Once we get there an' yer figure out what yer need jus' let me know an' I'll do my best ter find it under th' snow. They don' have a lotta stores left."

Inactive No Rank
Pietro Archer
Pete laughed when Morg snipped back at him. He had missed this part of his family back from Torbine. ”Well if she wants to come get us, I’m pretty sure she knows where we are. Sovie rarely shut up about this place.” He scanned their surroundings with a soft huff of air through his nose. ”Can’t see the appeal, really. Torbine was much more beautiful.” But this place supposedly had much more of their family in it, and Pete believed this was where Odin had gone. Perhaps they could find him sooner or later.

”Glad to hear she hasn’t broken her neck or pissed off some sort of grizzly bear or whatever,” he teased in reference to his wayward sister. He truly was glad to hear that she would be going with them. ”And thank you. I’m sure I’ll need help finding herbs so late in the year - I doubt we’ll find much of value, but I’ll do my best to work with whatever we have. Can’t know what I’ll need til I meet her. Can we go there now?” The younger wolf’s paws itched to help the sick girl back in the Vale.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
so close your eyes and know how lucky you are
Morganna Archer

A low humm of appreciation was offered to her cousin, "Tha' it was." She really doubted much could compare to the treacherous mountains and roiling ocean of Torbine, least of all the boggy ground and dull dense trees she had encountered thus far on this side of the mountain, spare the open expanse of birch that her brother called his home. "I'm not from this side o' the mountain an' have no plans o' settlin' 'ere long term but my brother needs help fer now, so I'll make do. Th' lagoon might be more ter yer taste, doesn't hold a flame ter th' ocean but it's the closest I've found." It was nice to reminice but it did have her wondering why she had come back at all. "Sure, let's keep headin' east. We got a ways ter go yet."

(This post was last modified: Jan 20, 2018, 01:18 PM by Morganna.)