646 Users Online
Bing, Google, Mouseling

two packs so close together? Huhhhhh? — The Cougar Eye 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 36 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Circe
hunting dem 2/3

Circe appreciated that he was a smart boy. Kept his mouth closed and followed orders. It was such a shame she wasn't looking for a pet. Not yet. She needed somewhere to set up shop first, a place to keep her own things and a place that she could make cozy and inviting. Perhaps he would still be of use past getting down the fawn.

She landed a heavier bite on its thigh, drawing more blood that she could taste on the tip of her tongue and the front of her teeth. It was a delightful sensation. Although that did not mean she had won just yet. They had a bit further to chase it. A soft chuff escaped her at his words. The fawn seemed to be realizing a bit too late where they were leading it.

As the creature tried to foolishly escape, Circe used her own body to push it back on track. The side of her lightly slamming into its hind. That ought to be enough to keep it from trying that again.

have you checked out my player preferences?
please note: currently traveling with Vaken
(meaning he may jump into threads!)
Played by Joe who has 377 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vaken Svart
OOC: hunting dem 3/3

I feel numb, born with a weak heart

Vaken did his part. When the small silver wolf straightened the fawn back out, the yearling kept close. He raced into the water, his paws hitting the surface with a loud splash. He let out a victorious snarl, avoiding the splash of water from the fawn’s steps. They were so close. He was growing hungry, his belly rumbling along with his growls. He broke away from Circe, moving behind the fawn towards its other side. They could keep the creature from escaping from either side now. 

He snapped at the air beside the animal, missing its fur by a millimetre. It was time to take it down. He tried again, more viciously this time. He leapt, aiming for the throat. His teeth grazed the skin, but didn’t break it enough to cause enough damage. He snarled, angry at himself and the prey.

He jumped again, better this time. His teeth wrapped around the small doe’s front neck, breaking the skin with a slash. He could taste the blood. It spilled into the water, tainting the blue colour. He licked his lips, then rammed his weight into the creature’s side.

I guess I must be having fun
currently travelling with Circe (she can jump in any of his threads)
[Image: bountyhunter_otb_by_a_yellow_bird-dc8zt91.png]
Played by Becca who has 36 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Circe
hunting dem 3/3

When he latched onto the neck, she latched onto a hind leg. She squirmed and pulled as she ripped flesh and dodged kicking hooves. The movement of the creature slowed down plenty. Signs of its passing were clear enough to see. It would be hard for anyone to say if the young prey died from blood loss or drowning.

She released and reared her head up in victory. It was a joyous occasion no doubt. It wasn't every day (or even every moon) that loners got such a chance for a fresh, full meal.

While usually she would have ushered her company to eat first, she knew there was no threat to this meal. No poison or rottenness. So without a concern she began to fill her empty stomach.

have you checked out my player preferences?
please note: currently traveling with Vaken
(meaning he may jump into threads!)
Played by Joe who has 377 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vaken Svart
I feel numb, born with a weak heart

The yearling dropped his head to begin his feasting too, drool dripping from the sides of his mouth. While he hadn’t been famished before, the hunger had crept up on him during the hunt. The longer it took for the creature to die, the harder his stomach rumbled. The prospect of a fresh meal drove him crazy. It had made taking down the creature that much better. He could only think about how soft the flesh would be, how nice it would taste against his tongue. 

He didn’t wait. Quickly, without much etiquette, he dug in. He went for the back leg, chewing through the flesh. It tasted so good against his lips, impossibly delicious. He swallowed the first bite ravenously and went in for another, then another, until his stomach couldn't possibly fit another bite.

fade

I guess I must be having fun
currently travelling with Circe (she can jump in any of his threads)
[Image: bountyhunter_otb_by_a_yellow_bird-dc8zt91.png]