Google, Bing, Nadine, Apollo

wasteland — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 389 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Renier Lyall
This is backdated at least a few days @Artionis

It's in the eyes I can tell you will always be danger

Morganna could take care of herself, but it didn't mean his heart didn't fret. They hadn't been parted since last winter, except for her solo trip here, and he was a little antsy. There'd been a few more snowstorms. Slowly but surely covering the ground. He couldn't help how often his eyes went to the mountain. Nor count how many times he thought he heard her stepping up behind him. Unable to remain idle, he decided to visit the empty home of his childhood for the first time in ages. The tiniest flick of hope he might find a clue why they'd left this time.

Closer to the heart of Grizzly Hollow his steps stalled. How he wished he was simply visiting like there was someone here to see. Was his mother still alive? At the Reach with Trisden and Hocus? Is that where Rook had gone again. Another step of trepidation, the scent of a loner lingered. His russet hackles half raised, gold eyes watchful. He wasn't familiar with this wolf.

Played by Becca who has 19 posts.
Inactive
Artionis "Arti"
She liked the cedarwood forest. While some company would have been nice, having shelter and little worry of being open for unwanted presences was far nicer. There were other places to explore still but she wanted to have some sort of plan. How was she to make it through her first winter alone if she acted simply on a whim?

The sound of steps caused her head to turn around, look over her shoulder at the unexpected visitor. His scent held something familiar to it. She let the thoughts float about her mind for a few moments. Morganna Archer. While Artionis didn't know the older woman well she still considered her a friendly face. She remembered the offer of finding company at the Lagoon. The mention of friends.

Her gaze softened and her lips parted to utter something resembling a question to the man. "Morganna's friend?"
Inactive No Rank
Renier Lyall

The young female realized she wasn't alone. The small seconds they stood looking at each other he was about to apologize when instead her expression changed and she beat him to the speaking part.

Brows brushed together, but eventually his mask smoothed and he smirked. "You could say that." They surely had never proclaimed themselves as mates. But, he didn't need the title. This wasn't about any of that. It was more of Morganna must have liked this one to tell her she had friends.  If Morganna liked her it went without saying he would.

"I'm Renier one of her longtime followers. Who do I have the pleasure of meeting?" Fiery eyes reminded him of Enoki, but she couldn't be hers. Even with the light dusting of her face, she had to be too old.

"What kind of impression did miss Archer leave you with?" There was tease to his tone, but it was a genuine question.

(This post was last modified: Dec 06, 2017, 09:49 PM by Renier.)
[Image: ps_sig_by_becuffin-dc2lwrc.png]
Played by Becca who has 19 posts.
Inactive
Artionis "Arti"
Her tail swayed easily as a smile threatened to break her curious features. The answer wasn't exactly a yes but it sure didn't sound like a no to the yearling.

Renier. Seemed like an easy name to remember. "Artionis but Arti for short." She smiled and dipped her head the slightest bit. The midnight and silver girl figured it best to give this fella both names. Perhaps Morganna had mentioned her to them by one and not the other. Or maybe they knew nothing of her at all. Morganna was mostly a stranger even if she had been kind during their passing moments.

"A good one." The younger female answered honestly. "Offered for me to have some company if I needed or wanted it. Told me she would be with friends at some lagoon in the west." Maybe Renier could turn her the right direction.
Inactive No Rank
Renier Lyall

She had a pretty name, but he'd probably stick to the short version so he wouldn't butcher it in his mouth. Morganna had mentioned running into a wolf, but the exact details excluded him as Arti wasn't the only one.

There was no hiding his grin at her comment. Amused, as not a lot would say that about her. The young lady left no doubt of what words they'd exchanged. For now they were at the lagoon, but he was still wondering if that was where they would stay. She might act like the sturgeon was no big deal, but he knew better. Besides, he just had an inkling something would change. What he hadn't the fainest idea only that change was inevitable. Plans even without being called such still never went accordingly.

"We are for the moment. But, she headed to the east though and I'm not sure what that will mean for us." His ears tipped back at the thought, but were swift to perk up. "Her offer, I'm sure stands regardless." He didn't want to be shooting her hopes out of the sky or something. She seemed pretty amiable after all. Even if he wondered how much her age had  to do with her pleasant meeting with the Archer.

"I can point ya to the lagoon if you'd like. I take it you haven't been in the Lore very long." Of course his expression softened, as he didn't want to be an assuming ass, but she was young and no pack scent. He could not help wonder where were her parents, or if she'd been sent on her own quest.

(This post was last modified: Feb 14, 2018, 11:00 PM by Renier.)
[Image: ps_sig_by_becuffin-dc2lwrc.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
There is a moose carcass that has been scavenged by coyotes nearby. +15 Health