631 Users Online
Bing, Google

mistakes are meant to be forgiven — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 19 posts.
Inactive
Thuban Selwyn
FTC has some unexpected company o;

Oh, he was so very very lost. He hoped that from the mountains he might gain a sense of direction. The Selwyn was used to waterscapes along with the rugged mountains where he had met @Elias. This place had both of them! He felt comfort and a sense of familiarity even if he had never been here before.

Without much notice, he wandered over the borders. No one had ever said Thuban was the brightest of Selwyns. He was more of the one who did the plans instead of making them up. That was actually part of how he had ended up in the lost situation in the first place. Granted he wasn't mad about it. He would do it all over again if it helped and made Elly happy.

Once he managed to pull himself out of his own mind, he realized all the strange scents around him. Oh no. Had he? Oh, goodness. This was going to be very bad. Instead of perhaps retracing his steps he froze in place. Dark tail tucked between his legs and ears pressing back.

Way to go, Banny.
Played by Hex who has 200 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Solas ColdHeart
After deciding that he would stay in the pack he had decided that he better get his act together and start pulling more weight. Solas felt that he had been slacking due to his indecisiveness. So that morning he had gotten up and after getting a drink and a bite to eat he had set off to do a border patrol and make sure nothing had crossed the borders. Once that was done he wanted to go out and hunt.

However, the plans he had made were tossed out the window when he smelled a scent that didn't belong. It didn't belong to anyone in the pack and it wasn't some rabbit either. A wolf had crossed into their territory. An immediate concern for Chan pushed forward in his head. Solas had no idea what this wolf was here for and he didn't like it one bit. For all he knew they might try and take the boy.

Tossing his head up he let out a warning howl to @Kajika and @Moonshadow. There was a stranger in there territory and they needed to find them as soon as possible before the lone wolf made a mess of things. With that Solas followed the strangers scent his legs eating up the distance in long strides until he came across the stranger.

Fur bristling despite the smaller man's submissive stance Solas moved so that he was standing in front of the wolf. Stay were you are. He growled as he glared at him, tail lashing behind him. The stormy male wanted to chase the stranger out but he had already called for his leaders so he would wait and see what they wanted to do with this male. For now, he would make sure that he didn't make it further into the territory.
[Image: solas_sig_by_becuffin-dbocy7k.png]
[Image: vnuylcejuy1r9dyd_by_silversnake54-dc87n0m.gif]
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

@Thuban yes! Let's spice things up!

This morning went as usual. The dark woman got up kissed her slumbering child and husband, went and got a morning drink (a habit picked up by none other than her beloved teacher) and did a border patrol. Moonshadow walked easily along the familiar border that marked her home. The place that meant so much to her. The one she swore to protect with her life. The one that had given her a family. A warm smile formed across her maw at the pleasant thoughts of her home as she brushed her coat along a tree.

That smile was quickly turned into a more fearful expression as Solas' panicked voices called for her and Kajika. The message was clear - intruder. Hackles raised and a snarl tore from the usually calm and kind female. She was off in an instant sprinting towards the or gin of the call.

It didn't take her long to reach the stormy man. Angry murcury pools saw that she was the first to arrive on scene after Solas. Surely @Kajika and @Tagg weren't far behind. Silver dusted tail curled easily over her back making it very clear who she was. The oynx woman looked at the cowering male. It was clear he knew what he had done now it was time to find out why.

"Who are ya and why have ya crossed our borders?" Her tone was not its usual kind and warm self. But rather cold, stern, and very much pissed off. She had no problem welcoming newcomers into their home should they seek a home. But blatantly crossing clearly marked borders was unacceptable.

Word Count: 281
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive
Thuban Selwyn
He was dead meat.

The male who showed up first easily dwarfed the Selwyn. His tail kept pushing between his legs and if his ears could get any lower he certainly tried. He didn't move and he barely breathed at the order of the silver tinted male. Elly had been bigger than him, bigger than these wolves, but despite that, he had been so friendly. Thuban had also never been on Elly's bad sad.

A dark female was next to arrive. Her posture said everything that he needed to know. Thuban was ninety-five percent sure he was going to pee himself. This was embarrassing and awful. He felt like a pup again being scolded by his Nana Selwyn. If anyone had been able to put Banny in his place it was her. It did not help that he felt so small and helpless between the two of them. He would have chucked himself right off the mountain if he could have.

"I-I," He stuttered, trying to find his voice in the face of fear. They were going to eat him whole or drown him in the freezing lake. That's what wolves did to wolves like him - intruding, nosey, no good boys - right? "I wa-was looking for my friend. I got lost from him a while ago. He likes mountains. I thought he could be up here waiting for me. I liked the water. I thought the lake might be another good place to find him. I miss him so terribly. I miss him so much I accidentally walked past your borders. I have never been so sorry in my whole life." He blurted it all out right there for them to hear, leaving no stone unturned. The dark boy sucked in a deep breath before saying one last thing.

"Pleasepleaseplease don't kill me."
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A young deer has been separated from the rest of its herd. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive No Rank
Solas ColdHeart
The stranger offered no resistance to Solas's order instead he offered more submission. The stormy male continued to glare at him not speaking as he waited for someone else to arrive. It didn't take long for Moonshadow to appear her posture all dominance. He barely glanced at her keeping his eyes on the wolf that had so easily crossed their borders. Was this wolf stupid or just plain oblivious? Even when he had been a loner he hadn't pulled a stunt like this.

The small male stuttered out an explanation to Moon's angry question. He gave the excuse of looking for his friend and thinking that the mountains were a good place to look since his friend had liked them. Solas wasn't sure if he was buying what this wolf was selling but he couldn't fake the smell of fear that came from him.

The stranger also went on to beg that they don't kill him.

The stormy male snorted in annoyance but remained silent. What they did to him would be up to Moon since she was the leading lady here. He didn't think that death was something the stranger had to worry about. Perhaps some new scars but not death. Solas gave Moon a glance. He could be mistaken though because he had never seen her this mad before.
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

Kajika had spent most of the morning in the communal den cleaning out the old bedding and bringing in new. His subordinates would need it with the weather growing cold and snowy. He wasn't to make sure they were kept warm and well rested. With their numbers so small they would need to work harder and he didn't want them getting sick either. Since the cove didn't have a healer or anyone who knew much about healing.

He'd just brought out a bunch of old bedding when he heard the call from Solas, he thought it odd. His ears pinned forward as he listened before dropping the bedding near a tree on the other side of the clearing. Since his presence had been called for Kajika didn't waste any time getting there.

It took him a few moments to find Solas and the reason for the call it also seemed Moonshadow had beat him there as well. She'd gone completely on the defensive which was understandable with Chan. Since Solas seemed to be keeping a good eye on the stranger and the man's posture clearly stated he wasn't doing any real harm Kajika wasn't sure aggression was warranted. Slipping into his most dominant posture the dark alpha approached the group. Hearing the stranger said and the plea he remained cautious about the situation but he spoke, “Let’s not give the boy a heart attack,” he looked between the oynx woman and their subordinate. “He seems extremely sorry for this dire mistake. Tell us what is your name and your friends name? Maybe we have seen him.” The last thing Kajika wanted was a situation worse than what it already was but he also didn't want to give this wolf the idea he could come back and raid their caches or worse. It was best to handle it delicately.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

The dark woman was understandablly angry. A stranger had crossed their borders at the beginning of winter. She couldn't afford to give away freebies if they werent going to help provide for the rest of the pack. She had her pack to think about and especially her one and child. The way the male slunk down and looked absolutely terrified melted some of that anger away. It would be against her better nature to be anymore aggressive.

With a sigh the oynx woman's expression softened as well as her hackles. Her silver dusted tail remained though. Just as she was going to speak her co-lead and best friend appeared. He asked the boy what his name and his friends name was stating that they may have seen him. Maybe one of them has seen them but she couldn't be sure. Silver eyes watched the dark male as he answered. Maybe he really did just make a mistake.

Word Count: 163
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive
Thuban Selwyn
More large wolves.

He seriously must have just walked into the giant's den or something. Thuban had never been corned by so many large wolves at once. At least the newest giant addition seemed kind. "I'm Thuban Selwyn an-and his name is Elias Selwyn. He's really big but nice, blondish and missing some toes. Pretty icy eyes. You'd remember him if you saw him." Banny listed all the noticeable traits of his friend. They all were unique if you asked him.

"I'll leave right now if ya let me. Gone, poof, away! Out of your fur forever." The young Selwyn offered a weak attempt at a smile. Maybe he could reason with the nicer one some. This was all an awful mistake. He wanted off this dang mountain and away from these lumbering giant wolves.
Inactive No Rank
Solas ColdHeart
His ears twitched as he heard the sigh that Moon gave before her overall posture relaxed some. Solas went back to watching the intruder as Kajika showed up tail high telling everyone present he was a leader. He was quick to tell them that they shouldn't give the boy a heart attack and that he seemed extremely sorry for what he had done. The stormy male had to agree on the last part the smaller male did look very sorry. He would have been sorrier if the pack had been more aggressive with strangers. However, the Cove leaders seemed more interested in wanting to help the boy than chase him out.

The intruder went on to introduce himself as Thuban and he was looking for a blue-eyed blond wolf called Elias Selwyn. A name that Solas hadn't heard before and a description of a wolf he had never seen. Of course, he could be lying about the friend and was simply trying to get out of this situation that he had found himself in. Sola glanced to his leaders to see if they had seen a wolf with that name and appearance and wondered what would happen next because they surely weren't planning to go out and help him find this wolf...Were they?