(See All?) Announcements
385 Users Online
Bing, Google, Adelard, Apollo

Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days — Charred Ash Draw 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Alice who has 251 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Elias Selwyn
Backdated to the 6th. Elly is being a good boy and is outside of their borders.
Any and all CAD wolves are welcome <3

Elias was maaaybe being bit of a chicken.

The sooner he spoke to the wolves of the Draw the better, if they did know where Thuban was then he could've already been on his merry way, hot on his heels. But what if they didn't know? What if he was barking up the wrong tree? Elias stared down at his 'bird-foot', if he'd had the toes they would have crossed the invisible border, a blatant sign of disrespect. And so he took a step back and pulled in a lungful of air before he let out a song for the wolves of these burnt woods.

He was just here to talk, to ask about Thuban, there was no need to worry. And yet, he felt that feeling stirring within him, sour and putrid like rotting flesh. He swallowed it down with a grimace and set his rump on the snowy floor. He would wait and see, before he started to freak out, that couldn't be so hard, could it? Hopefully. Probably not. See, it was hard to be hopeful when he'd failed time and time again. Like, why did he even bother anymore? None of his clan mates had faith in him. Heck, maybe Thuban didn't even want to be found. Maybe that was why he'd come here in the first place, to get away from Selwyn drama that wasn't his own, not really.

But if that was the case then...why did Elias bother? Technically it wasn't his problem either. It had been made pretty clear to him from the start that he wasn't 'one of them', that whether he liked it or not he was a Kluane, not a Selwyn.

(This post was last modified: Dec 10, 2017, 11:43 PM by Elias.)
[Image: untitled_1_by_gabrielledelyon-dbu4sbc.png]
[Image: teamselwyn_2_by_marthypie-dcq9co4.png]

Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel

Kerberos had seen better days. His grooming was less than impressive and the tiredness that settled into his eyes was obvious. Yet when the call of a stranger asked for the wolves of the Draw he still found it in himself to hold his head and tail high. The Rigel would not make them wait longer than necessary.

A large blonde figure came into view. Once upon a time, he would have feared such a large creature but if anything, largeness was familiar and comforting. His posture would tell the slightly younger male what he needed to know about his rank, his importance. "Kerberos Rigel, what brings you calling to the borders of Charred Ash Draw?" A brow raised above dimmed yellow eyes ever so slightly. When was the last time someone had come here and asked for an audience?

have you checked out my player preferences?
Inactive No Rank
Elias Selwyn

Sure enough, a wolf soon emerged from between the trees and out of habit, Elias dipped his head, not wanting to come across as rude, or worse yet, brutish.

"Hey there!"He greeted, eager as ever, his tail swishing from side to side as he looked up to give them a smile."I'm Elias Selwyn, @Ravenna from Willow Ridge sent me this way. She said...maybe to ask you if you've seen or heard of Thuban Selwyn. He's about...your height, maybe?"Perhaps a tad shorter."Brown coat, yellow eyes. He's a bit....he's very sweet, approachable.A good friend, the best really."

And he was rambling, time to slam the breaks.He glanced about, his gaze settling on anything that wasn't Kerberos.

"These are some...nice burnt trees you have, sir."He said, only to regret it a second later.

HECK! What sort of man insulted someone's home? Right to his face as well, like he was some sort of barbarian. If someone had said that to him by the Mountain's borders...Well, he would have given them a piece or two of his mind.How could he have been so rude? So callous? This loner life didn't suit him at all. He was turning savage.

Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
The wolf was chipper and so full of life. The energy was akin to Kerberos being bit in the face. But he still remained standing, listening intently to the large male. Before he could answer the first series of questions there was a strange compliment. A brow raised as Kerberos glanced around at the trees. "Thank you, I rather like them." A soft smirk tugged at the Leader. He truly had grown to love the charred trees with the new ones mixed in here and there.

"Onto that friend of yours..." His voice trailed off as he thought of the description given. "I can't say I have met him but that doesn't mean he isn't around. This place is big." The leader's shoulders gave a small shrug. He hadn't ventured very far, unaware of the east side of the mountain other than through stories, but just from where he had been the land was rather expansive. "If I come across them should I tell this Thuban you're looking for him?" A dark brow raised softly.
have you checked out my player preferences?
Inactive No Rank
Elias Selwyn

"Oh." Elias tried and failed to keep the disappointment out of his voice. It was impossible, he tried so hard, shove back the incoming tide of doubt and worry but it was like trying to hold back the night. It was inevitable, he could struggle and stall as much as he wanted but in the end he was just a boy who wanted his friend back. "Sorry for wasting your time, sir."

It seemed that not all hope was lost...he could be out there somewhere, doing something that kept him out of Elias' reach. Maybe he had found a cool hiding place, or a pack to settle down with. As to why he'd do that when he had the mountain to go back to...well, it was a possibility Elias couldn't disregard.

Mr Rigel seemed like a nice guy though, especially since he was willing to keep an eye out. Elias couldn't help but wiggle a bit at the thought, with so many packs on the look out it would be no time at all until he was found, right? Hopefully.

"Please." Elias implored, shooting Mr Rigel the most charming, hopeful smile he could muster. All soft curves that made his eyes crinkle at he corners, his tail was swishing even faster now. He was just an overgrown pup really, that much was obvious."I'll owe you a lot! All this looking is...getting tiring, to be honest. I've been on my own for a while, looking wherever I can." He admitted, slowly deflating like a leaky balloon, his joy whooshing away instead of air.