(See All?) Announcements
474 Users Online
Google, Bing

hit the party with a gas can — Hearthwood River 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark
breathing some life back into this~ @Aytigin @Lavender @Reid @Andre @Inna @Oksana @Lekalta @Matheo

He had barely caught the words tumbling from the little Tainn’s mouth. Chase him. Théo was right—they were going about this all wrong. Instead of attacking the creature they needed to work on getting it out of Hearthwood, then they could attempt taking the angry buck down. They were all scrambling, dashing forward and lunging at the beast, but none of them were working together. It wasn’t going to work. His gaze flickered to Lavender as she fell to the ground—she was not hurt, just stunned. Thank the heavens, he thought hastily to himself before turning back to the beast, his upper lip curling away from his ivory teeth. Chase it! He commanded, urging his subordinates to work together. André, Reid, Mathéo, Lekalta—work at the front! Push it back! He growled from the side, blocking an escape route deeper into the river territory. 

[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you
Played by Rachel who has 87 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lekalta Baranski
Still finishing this?
It was a whirlwind of chaos, and the she-wolf could feel her heart flutter in her chest. Torn between ensuring the safety of not just her younger siblings and niece, she also fretted for Lachesis’ own young. Was that not what pack did? Worked as a unit to raise the puppies of the pack?

Lachesis’ command boomed across the group, though the snarls of his comrades could have easily drowned his words out. She uttered a yip, her own response to him as she shifted, her nimble paws twisting her form to stir her to the front of the beast, moving with her other pack mates to push the beast back. She would try to keep her steps closer to Matheo should things go awry, but it was a snarling snap that she delivered to the moose’s front, her teeth grazing over short hair, attempting to encourage its movement away from their home.

are you deranged like me? are you strange like me?
lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?