(See All?) Announcements
715 Users Online
Bing, Google

if you could only see — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 58 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lilith
Heavy frost clung to every fiber of plant,earth, and stone. A white wonderland set out before her with the faint glow of a rising sun. It wasn't the sun she searched for. It was a white ghost. One she could not remove from her thoughts, her flickering visions. With the moon a waning crescent it was time for rebirth. A new beginning. With him, there was a new world far more promising than the Dell. Now she had nothing to stop her.

Oh, she was getting close. She could feel it in her bones, the faint hum strengthening with every step.

A smooth yet quick stride she cut through the meadow. Up ahead there was a collection of none evergreen trees. A knowing smirk twisted her dark lips, golden stare looking them over. There were no leaves, but they were the right kind. Long wisps of branches drooping like wild locks of hidden fortresses.

Did he really think he'd gotten away so easily? She would rid him of such thoughts. Make him see she wasn't about to be easily cut from his side, even if she might need to be a thorn in it.

Finally, his scent teased her nostrils, and she greedily pulled it in, easing her into a form of contentment. Assurance even, this was where she belonged. Throwing her muzzle to the sky, she sang a request for the leaders, for him.
Played by Kristen who has 301 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adeltra Archer
Guardian Dem 1/3

Thankfully the weather had held off with more snow, instead gracing them with a cold breeze that ruffled the willow branches and sang as it passed through the trees. Still, the clouds above held the promise of snow to come later and the prospect made her fluff up her pelt a little more to keep out the chill. Boy, she couldn’t wait for spring.

The quiet disturbed her, the crunching of the snow beneath her paws and the singing of the air currents being the only source of sound. That was, until a call rang into the air. It called for her father, Ravenna and...Sven? Her brows lifted curiously and, even though she wasn’t called for, she made her way to that area. She rounded a tree and came upon the form of a woman around her cousin’s age with bright golden eyes and a dark complexion. Even as a child Adeltra found something...off...about the woman. Something in the way she held herself, like she had all the power in the world to get what she wanted. But, even if she was a bit intimidating they were at the borders of the Archer’s land and she would be damned if she would back down or show anything other than confidence here. The girl approached, her tail held level with her back and her auds pointed forward, alert. “Hello, my name’s Adeltra Archer. My leaders should be along shortly, I just didn’t want to leave you hanging around if I was nearby,” she said, a smile curling it’s way onto her lips.
(This post was last modified: Dec 14, 2017, 06:59 PM by Adeltra.)
[Image: sW4OLm.png]
Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
Guardian Dem 1/3

It had been a quiet morning for the Agouti woman as she walked along the borders. The only sounds were that of the snow crunching beneath her feet and every so often snow falling from the trees. She was taking her time with the border patrol, taking some time to clear her thoughts after finding the stranger. It had left her with an uneasy feeling in her stomach, she thought she'd laid those memories to rest. Still she had been able to pull herself together to do what was needed of her and that was what was important.

It was the call at the border that pulled her from her thoughts. They had another visitor, Leotie couldn't remember the draw or even the bend having so many visitors as they'd had in the Willows in the time she'd been out of the den and back on her feet. She hurried to greet their guest curious if it was another Archer family member or someone else and what they might want. The fact that the call had not only been for the leaders but for Sven too only piqued her interest, it didn't help the fact the voice was female.

When she arrived at the border she found Adeltra speaking with the stranger. Leotie came to the pups side brushing against it to let the little Archer know she was there. “And I'm Leotie Rhys second of Willow Ridge,” she added to the conversation having heard what the pup had said.

(This post was last modified: Dec 14, 2017, 07:02 PM by Leotie.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer
guardian dem 1/3

the devil is & always will

There was something familiar about that voice, and it drew Sven like a siren's song. Puzzlement dominated his features, until he crested the horizon and saw her. Leotie and Adeltra were already present, and it was surreal to see a daughter of the moon here within his reality. He would have never expected a piece of the Dell to follow him back home, had always expected the two worlds to remain quite separate. Yet, here she was.

"Lilith," he greeted, making his way to stand at Leotie's side as the young man always did.

"You're a long way from home," he probed with a crooked smile. Was it possible that she was here for him? Sven had thought she'd taken a liking to him, as they had often spent time together while he recovered. Yet, she hadn't been the only woman to slather him with affection in the Dell, a feature that had made it quite obvious why @Skoll had never returned home.

Perhaps, though, she was here with a message. Had something happened to his father? Was the Dell on the move? His ears pressed forward, eagerly awaiting an explanation.

@Ravenna @Nicolò
be a gentleman.
Played by Vami who has 488 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
It was quite common for Sven, Leotie, and even Adeltra or her brother to shoe up at the borders before she did. After all, the Leader had other things to do as a Leader besides just mind the borders. She tried to keep up with Nicolo's whereabouts though she could scarcely find him. She still tried to gather what herbs she could and make sure he members were well and happy. Even now @Lorcan was on her list to tend to, as she worked on bringing him back to health as she had done with Leotie and Adeltra before him. If anything, nursing wolves to their full potential made for great, strong and loyal members of the pack.

With the moon high and bright in the sky this night, Ravenna set off towards the call that beckoned for the leaders of Willow Ridge as well as another wolf particulary in the pack, Sven. Obviously if this woman was calling out to Sven she knew him and perhaps had come to either visit or join him in the ranks seeing as she was as well calling for the leaders.

When Ravenna arrives, her eyes sweep quickly over the three of her packmates that had already arrived before falling on to the unknown woman before her. "Hello..." She spoke in simple introduction, not offering her name quite yet. "How can I help you?" Her ears were perked with obvious curiosity as to why she had been called and her stance suggested that she was indeed the leader which Lilith had called for.

Played by Switch who has 58 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lilith
The bright eyes of a young lady grabbed her attention, though she was the least bit surprised. She had caught wind of the girl, and liked her boldness. This one she would get along with just fine. "Pleasure to meet you Adeltra, I appreciate that." Her tone was vibrant, warm much like the hue of her eyes. It wasn't hard at all to smile pleasantly in turn, being pleased how swiftly she was answered. Clearly she was a relative of Sven's.

Would he be surprised to see her? The dark beauty yearned to see him with her own two eyes. Even if in earnest she knew best to keep such things beneath the surface with the rest of her secrets. But, it was no trouble for her. She had long ago learned how to keep things in the dark. Outward this energy made it appear she was excited to be here, in good company, and more than happy to meet them all...finally.

Delightfully, she looked to see a tawny lady with a flattering dark mask, and blue eyes. "Charmed." Lilith dipped her head in greeting, never forgetting her manners. She was about to introduce herself when the devil himself gave her no need. Sharply, her tail beat behind her, and her smile lengthened. She had his attention. "Yes, but I'm hoping to change that." Hopefully, when this was all said and done she could steal a moment with him.

A silvery woman, in similar stature to Sven came upon them. Her manner of air made it clear she was the one in charge. Lilith admired that. She'd always liked strong women. Regarding her respectfully, she was mindful of keeping her crown low. (even if Lilith was shorter)

"Well, I had the delight to meet Sven and his father not long ago." Her eyes wanted to slip to him, but they remained on the lady's own silver pair. "When they had to depart, each for their own reasons, I could not get the idea of Willow Ridge out of my head. See they made it sound so wonderful. This great kingdom tucked away in these beautiful, wispy trees, found by an inspiring, fearless lady," her warm tone was wistful as she described it. A fairy tale of sorts that wasn't one at all since it was true. "It's far better than any pack I have known, if you'll have me I'd like to be part of it." There was a hint of eagerness, or maybe even nervousness that she might have come all this way for nothing.

Knowing Sven didn't mean she had a ticket in. "I can not call myself a medic as you, but I am good enough with flora to recognize things. Have no trouble on the hunt, and was a proficient guardian at my homeland." She could add excellent tracker, but did not. Instead, she sealed her lips, her form suddenly still awaiting judgement. 
(This post was last modified: Jan 02, 2018, 09:32 PM by Lilith. Edit Reason: typo )
[Image: g3SYtUY.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a family of deer nearby. Hunt Opportunity
Played by Kristen who has 301 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adeltra Archer
Guardian Dem 2/3

Something shifted in the personality of the woman, shifting to something much warmer and it threw the young girl through a loop. But she detected earnest intent and she let her first impression slip away to make room for a new one. Leotie was quick to arrive, followed by Sven then Ravenna. She gave Leotie a smile and Sven and Ravenna a bump to the shoulder before her attention turned back to the dark girl at their borders.  

Lilith began to speak and she listened to her explanation with rapt attention. The first bit had her eyes turn toward Sven but she said nothing. His father, she wondered what he was like. He was a relative of hers of course and that concept  intrigued her. Adeltra was very proud of her family name, something her father and even the others in her family had instilled in her. She wanted to know as much about it as possible and the thing to start with was her relatives.

She was pleased with the way the woman explained why she wanted to be in the willows. She wanted a home, not a shelter. It didn’t sound like she would just be a member for the winter and that was something that the Willows needed. The skills she provided were worth it to them, especially the hunting. The more able bodied hunters the better. She waited to see what Ravenna would decide.
(This post was last modified: Jan 03, 2018, 06:10 PM by Adeltra.)
[Image: sW4OLm.png]
Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
Guardian Dem 2/3

After greeting her little packmate and receiving a smile in return she was joined by Sven at her side. Leotie nudged his cheek in greeting after he'd spoken the girl's name. She wasn't sure about this newcomer at their border. Ravenna arrived shortly after Sven set things in motion by asking what she could help with. Leotie's blur gaze watched Lilith waiting for her and her and answer she did.

The dark girl spoke of how she knew Sven and why she had come and even explained the skills that she had to offer the ridge. The biggest thing that the was said was the Lilith wanted to join Willow Ridge. As she spoke about the ridge she did make it sound like something out of a fantasy and something like the way she saw it.

The Agouti woman looked between Lilith and Sven unable to keep herself from wondering what may or may not have happened between them. How could she not when the girl had followed him all the way home.

Once Lilith had finished speaking Leotie turned her eyes on Ravenna to hear what she had to say. She wondered what the alpha thought of the girl that had come to their borders asking for acceptance into the pack. What did little Adeltra think about her but most importantly what did Sven think about her being there?

(This post was last modified: Jan 03, 2018, 07:14 PM by Leotie.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer
guardian dem 2/3

the devil is & always will

Her obvious glee in seeing him caused his own tail to wag in reciprocation. The Dell had been a strange place for sure, introducing many ideas that he was not only unfamiliar with, but also some he had been taught were against the will of God very early in his life. Yet they had not just saved his life; he had enjoyed his time with the pack, specifically Lilith. Sometimes, after having returned to the Ridge, he'd even missed them.

When she revealed that she was here to join them, he was all the more glad. Not only could they use the additional body, but he knew Lilith and her skills, and most importantly, he actually trusted her to some extent. Well, as much as he was willing to trust someone who wasn't Ravenna or Leotie, anyways.

His cousin had appeared then, and the raven girl was quick to make her case. His ears ticked upward as she mentioned that @Skoll had left the Dell; a fact he did not know. Last he'd seen him, the man had seemed pretty content to stick around forever. At least, as far as Sven could read. He had to wonder what it was that had caused him to depart, and where he'd found himself now. Why he hadn't come to the Ridge to visit his son or Elettra's grave.

He pushed aside that small irritation to listen as she went on to describe the Willows, and why she had been drawn to them. The way she spun her words made his chest swell with pride. That was the way wolves ought to see the Ridge, and he was determined that they would one day soon. His pale eyes jumped to Ravenna, as he added in only a few words:

"I can vouch for her skills."

be a gentleman.