(See All?) Announcements
673 Users Online
Bing, Google

adventure to neverland — Spectral Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arla who has 108 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Revon Argyris Archer

Once his pale shape came into view Revon leaned lazily against a tree trunk, her front paws crossed over each other at the ankles. She studied him with a silent sweep of her tangerine eyes, a soft frown tugging at the corners of her mouth. He was not nearly as threatening as she had initially believed. The next set of words that tumbled from his mouth left a puzzled expression on the girl, her head tipping to the side opposite the tree. We? Nervous, she glanced around. There was no one to be seen—not even a second scent lingering in the area. Who was this we the boy was speaking of?

Oh no.

Had she run into a crazy?!

Just her luck.

Okay, she mused in response, unsure of what else to say without being too intrusive. Truthfully she did not care if she pushed buttons but the boy appeared troubled and she wasn’t in the mood for emotions, or anything touchy-feely. Y’lookin’ for a new home then? Change of subject. Perfect.

Played by Becca who has 50 posts.
Inactive Pup
Caelean Balik
The fiery girl's question caused him to focus back on reality again. His ear flicked softly as a gentle hum escaped him for a moment. "I suppose I am. I don't know a lot about this place or the wolves, though." He admitted with a roll of his shoulders. Caelean didn't mind admitting that because surely she had figured that out from the way he had fumbled through the woods prior to them talking.

"You from around here?" The Balik boy asked with obvious curiosity. He hadn't smelled her scent or anything close to it on his way through the woods but then again he hadn't smelled much of anything. The dampness and the snow offered almost nothing promising to his nose. Then again he hadn't been exactly good at paying attention the whole time.
[Image: CcTMB1g.png]
Played by Arla who has 108 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Revon Argyris Archer

I suppose I am. What did that even mean? Her head tipped to the side, the corners of her mouth tightening as she observed the pale boy for a quiet moment. Revon did not know much about the nearby territories and the wolves that inhabited them. Only what her parents had told her. She spent most of her time on the mountain because she preferred the stone to the wood. But if she was going to become a scout, or a hunter, or anything, for her pack Revon knew she would have to get acquainted with the land.

From the mountain, she responded as she flicked her nose in the direction of the towering rock behind them. Where are you from? She asked with a soft tilt of her head, her features softening as she studied him. He looked harmless, a little bewildered even. Definitely less creepy than she had initially thought. You could come to the mountain, if y’want. She shrugged. But I won’t force ya.