(See All?) Announcements
282 Users Online
Isla, Bing, Aquene, Adora, Nash, Google

This is the age of the lost and the found — Iridescent Lagoon 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

While it should have been interesting to think that the creature had seemingly chosen them to reside within this forest, it just begged Celandine to ask why. What did it want from them?

In the moment, Celandine couldn't care about what Morganna thought, or even what the dark woman meant with the raise of her brow. It wasn't hard to guess, but that didn't make it any more meaningful to the white woman. They were clearly playing a precarious game with something that wasn't.. well, shouldn't have been real, and it gave the Argyris the creeps. Later, she would chide herself for being such a coward, but by that time the thing would be long gone, and the prickling feeling of dread in the pit of her stomach subdued. "Do you think we should tell them about this, or?"

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
baby i'm back now, feeling how i used to feel
Morganna Archer

The Archer wasn't sure how the others would take it, Maeve would understand, certainly, though her brother and Renier would probably think it all a bit too fanciful and then there was Niles and what was left of the Vale... She shrugged. "Probably best ter just keep it to ourselves fer now." They'd either figure it out in their own time, or they wouldn't, it wasn't really much of a concern to her. For now though, it was time to settle down, they'd have better luck exploring in the light of day. If everyone was in agreement, they'd be able to work on making it official in the following days.

-thread fade-
(This post was last modified: Jun 26, 2018, 04:00 AM by Morganna.)
[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]