(See All?) Announcements
419 Users Online

I know I've gone too far this time. — Spectral Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 110 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Maeve Destine Caravello
@AponiBackdated to 1/4 if that's alright. Take your time with the reply, I just wanted to get this up before it was too late xD.MATURE filter, for language.

Maeve wasn't sure if she was tired, or spaced out, or what but a grave mistake had definitely been made on her part. She'd just intended on leaving the pack for a small increment of time, just for some alone time, just for some fresh air. But somehow, someway she'd traveled a little too far north, and somehow, someway, she found herself, while just barely, still within the boarders of another pack. How had she not been able to catch the strong scent of the markers before entering? Surely she'd of been able to smell them from a mile away had she just been paying attention! This was so unlike her. While the fae was great at acting oblivious, usually she was quite the opposite! 'What the fuck's wrong with me, how the fuck did this happen..?' She furrowed her eyebrows before shaking her head in hopes that it'd wake her up a bit. 'Wait, What am I doing? I need to get out of here!' There was no time to waste. With any luck, she'd be long gone before anyone caught the perfume on an intruder. but Maeve wasn't very lucky now, was she?

(This post was last modified: Jan 08, 2018, 09:17 AM by Maeve.)
[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: RNGTjgp.gif]
Played by Ghost who has 517 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aponi Donata

Things were quiet within the Bend. Strenuous on such a small pack in the winter but they had fallen into their own routine and were chugging along just fine. Aponi had thought better of taking an afternoon nap but her weariness had won out and now she found herself dozing in and out of consciousness. Laying on the same log that had once upon a time been infested with mice she had no worries about the rodents now, the pups had made play things out of them. Once the triplets got a hold of something there wasn’t much worry that their might be life left when they were done.

A silver ear flicked towards the sound of approaching pawsteps and a lazy smile played across her maw. Opening her blue eyes she expected to see the form of her mate or one of her kids coming towards her but instead was greeted with a vaguely familiar silver coat. Blinking in surprise it wasn’t until she really woke up that Aponi realized that this was an intruder who was walking blatantly towards her.

Leaping down from her spot on the log the snow offered some silence to her landing. As she got closer the blue eyes widened and then narrowed into slits when she realized exactly why that silver pelt looked familiar. It had once belonged to Kyna’s playmate, until the Donata had murdered Maeve’s mother that is. Slinking forward Aponi’s tail lashed behind her in agitation and her voice was practically the hiss of an angry mountain lion, ”Leave. Now, before I tear your legs from your body and you can’t walk.” To be fair, it probably wasn’t an empty threat.

[Image: AplcUOC.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
Shallow water has trapped several fish in a small pond. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive Deceased
Maeve Destine Caravello
She's really gone and talked herself a big game. I'm pretty sure she's lost it. STRONG language warning

Maeve's eyes widened as the familiar voice approached her bearing threats. Familiar, but.. How? "Fuck." The fae exclaimed under her breath, pissed more than anything that she'd gotten herself caught. "Listen, M' Sorry. Been havin' m'self a rough week, Guess I wasn' payin' much attention. Didn't mean to--" She glanced at the woman before her once more, boy she definitely looked familiar. Was this someone she'd met with Celandine? Torbine?-- No. Silent Moon Plateau, perhaps? Celandine.. The princess was rooted to this face. 'Think, Maeve. Silent Moon...' Ace, Aesire, Phineas, Wren, Aesire...Aesire... Aponi? Aponi. APONI. Just then her missing brother's swollen eyes played through her head like some sort of sick twisted movie. His cracked voice as he exclaimed what had happened to their mother. Yes, it was that very moment that changed Maeve's whole world. Orphan. She'd been made an orphan.

"Hah. Hahahah. Ahahah!" The orphan boomed, what fucking luck? "Oh, you're gonna rip my fucking legs off are you?! Wouldn't you rather throw me off of a cliff Aponi?!?! Wouldn't you rather do that?!" Adrenaline was kicking in now, how long would she be able to hold herself back before ripping this serial killer's throat open? "Aha! Oh Aponi. I've really waited too long for this moment. Really, I have. Ha! Woow, Look at those scars Aponi! You've gone and made yourself so ugly!" A smile twisted around the colorless fae's maw, she'd only pray her mother was up there somewhere watching.

(This post was last modified: Jan 12, 2018, 09:49 AM by Maeve.)
Inactive No Rank
Aponi Donata

Aponi’s eyes widened enough from their slits that the eye roll was obvious as Maeve stuttered out an excuse. No matter how bad your week was you couldn’t just go wandering into other pack’s territories. Now she was going to have to teach her a lesson, not that the queen minded. She had been on edge recently and while sparring with @”Nalda” helped it wasn’t the same as an actual fight.

The eyes narrowed again, lips twitching upward into some kind of sadistic smile as the woman began to laugh. Her words were supposed to cut like teeth she supposed, but it did nothing more than enforce the forming idea that Maeve hyad gone mad. Maybe a nicer wolf would have taken pity on someone from their past who had lost their mind. Aponi was not a nicer wolf.

Her smile grew, ”A cliff would be nice, but unfortunately there isn’t one nearby.” Tucking her ears back in preparation Aponi slunk closer, tail whipping behind her. Voice smooth as butter she purred, ”And as for the scars, well, would you like to match?” She lunged, teeth barred aiming square for the woman’s face. With any luck Maeve would end up with scars twice as bad as her own.

(This post was last modified: Jan 18, 2018, 03:11 AM by Aponi.)
Inactive Deceased
Maeve Destine Caravello

"Ah, fuck!" The fae yelped as Aponi attacked. She'd managed to target Maeve's face, and within mere seconds she could feel the blood escaping from under her flesh. Doing her best to shake the woman off, the Destine attempted to quickly backpedal her body in a way that would hopefully release her opponent's jaws from her muzzle, swatting at her and gnashing her own teeth this way and that in the process. The goal was to hopefully grasp the woman's neck, though with the pain lingering so heavily in that specific area, it was hard for her to keep her eyes open, however conquering that alone would definitely be the difference between life and death. With force, she found that it was possible (to keep them open), however Maeve had never been in a fight before, so injuries weren't exactly anything she'd grown accustom to.

Inactive No Rank
Aponi Donata

Aponi’s teeth sank satisfyingly into the soft flesh on Maeve’s muzzle and her tongue soon sang with the metallic taste of her blood. As her target struggled to get away the alpha clenched her jaw harder, fighting to keep purchase. In the end it was a mixture of tearing skin and a well aimed kick to the silver queen’s chest that forced her to let go. Backpeddling the Donata blinked hard to clear the black spots that swam in her eyes for a few second when the wind was knocked out of her.

It would bruise for sure, but other than the aching pain and the few clumps of hair Maeve had managed to rip from her neck she was doing just fine. Thankfully, even with her momentarily blurred vision her opponent had not yet recovered and seemed to be having vision problems of her own. The younger woman seemed ready to counter attack but Aponi saw her opportunity and couldn’t let it pass. Lunging forward she dropped her shoulder in an attempt to knock Maeve off balance and into the snow, exposing her belly.

Inactive Deceased
Maeve Destine Caravello
I'm so sorry this took so long omg!!!

Before Maeve could even fully process the situation her opponent had already made her next move. The fae had seemingly lost her balance and plummeted toward the chilled ground below with anything but grace, and in a not-so-proud position at that. She was in so much pain already, and the fight had only been active for a matter of seconds now. The smart move would be to give up now and just hope she'd be able to outrun the woman while she still had limbs, though Maeve wasn't exactly known for using her head first. "Is that all y' got?" She spat, almost instantly regretting the words as they were spoken.

Inactive No Rank
Aponi Donata
Sorry this took forever!

Maeve fell exactly how Aponi hoped she would, the shove had knocked her hard into the snow. Instead of being a smart wolf and running with her tail between her legs though her opponent thought it wise to taunt her. Taunt the woman who had shred her muzzle and forced her down into the snow in a matter of seconds without much thought or planning. The silver alpha smiled, blood in her fangs as she inched closer, tail whipping behind her dangerously.

The words had barely left Maeve’s muzzle when Aponi lunged again, this time her teeth clamped around the girl’s throat. Adrenaline hot through her veins, red hot and intoxicating. Her jaw clamped tighter, begging to close and end everything right here and right now. But, Aponi was not a cold-blooded killer, if the woman gave into her now the mother would let her go with just a slice on her throat. If she didn’t, well she would be more than happy to not let her walk out of the territory at all.