582 Users Online
Google, Bing

They say trash hangs with trash and I’m the worst of the worst. — Quaking Vale 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 110 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Maeve Destine Caravello
Backdated to her return from over the mountain @Celandine

Man, it sure felt good to be back. The trip over the mountain was definitely rough, and what Maeve needed now more than ever was some fine quality rest. But first, of course, she'd seek out the company of Celandine to assure her that she'd returned back home just about as well as she'd left. 'Hope she wasn't worrying 'bout me or 'nuthin.' The fae sighed. She really should of told her friend that she'd be leaving in the first place, but everything just seemed so 'in the moment', and who's to say Cyril would have even waited for all of that anyways? Welp, too late for regrets now she supposed.

Maeve tilted her head back to make the call, and then plopped her rear onto the snowy bank below her. Phew, now all that was left to do was wait for Cella to show up. Had traveling always been this rough, or did the season play a role in how tired she now felt?

(This post was last modified: Jan 09, 2018, 01:16 AM by Maeve.)
[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: RNGTjgp.gif]
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Maeve's absence had been noted, but the pale fae paid it no mind. There was no sign of a struggle, and the silver woman's familiar perfume had been mixed with Cyril's. They must have had better things to do, considering that Quaking Vale was no longer want for border patrols and whatnot. This time wasn't like when they left Torbine, Celandine was certain that her friend would return to her. 

Just as she thought, not too long after they had left, Maeve's call rang clear on the horizon. One broad swing of her tail, and Cela was off, bounding through the snow towards the larger woman. When her silver form finally came into view, she let out a warm chuff. "Where have you been?"

(This post was last modified: Jan 09, 2018, 01:27 AM by Celandine.)
Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a moose carcass that has been scavenged by coyotes nearby. +15 Health
Inactive Deceased
Maeve Destine Caravello
Language warning

Maeve couldn't help but smile upon the arrival of her dearest friend. "Went over the fuckin' mountain." she huffed in reply to Celandine's question. "Th' lil pup planned on doin' it all by 'imself, thought I had nothin' better t' do so I should pro'lly tag along. Make 'is mom happy, or some shit. Winter aint no joke, couldn't have th' thing freezin' t' death when I was the last t' see 'em 'n knew what 'e was doin' " And she knew what he was going through, she'd feel a lot better at least attempting to show that someone was looking out for him. Whether or not he received that impression was unknown, however. "Thought he was gonna start a fight or somethin' cool, ended up bein' a boring reunion." though in the grand scheme of things she was actually pretty content without the fight, climbing up the mountain definitely took some stamina. Can't fight a whole pack if you're not in tip-top condition.

Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Celandine rolled her eyes in the most playful way that she could. She'd figured it had been something like that. Maeve was a sucker for kids. She had been the same way with Morg's though the alabaster woman never understood it. Cubs weren't good for much. A great display of power, and your right to breed, sure, but other than that? Hmm.

"Well I'm glad you didn't let him wander off alone, but tell me next time?" Once again, her tone was met with a hint of mischief to let Maeve know that she wasn't the least bit upset. "You know I hate being left out. Especially when their might be something interesting going on." and a fight certainly would be something she'd like to see. "So where did he go?

Inactive Deceased
Maeve Destine Caravello

She nodded as Cella asked to be informed next time, though that'd be the plan regardless of whether or not she vocalized it. Maeve didn't like disappearing without a word, no way in hell she'd go making a habit of it. "Errr, Hmmm.." Where did they go? The fae's memory had always been pretty shotty, especially when it came down to names and locations. "Willow Ridge? To meet a female, she was somewhere 'round his age. Might 'o been 'is girlfrien' 'r somethin'." Though it was strange, he had called for her at their boarders, but she was the only one who showed up? Were the leaders not curious? Could they really afford to be that lax?

(This post was last modified: Jan 09, 2018, 03:34 AM by Maeve.)
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

The little one wandered off to Willow Ridge then? Interesting.. "Do you happen to remember who he spoke to? Did you run into anyone else? What did he say to her?" The questions fired off of her tongue, one after another, as quickly as her mind asked them. They didn't currently have any conflict with the Ridge, but that aside, these things were important to know, and like a sponge she wanted to soak them up. Pack relations were a tricky and fickle thing, and the pale woman refused to have some child go around messing things up for them. Gods, to think of all the trouble he might have caused. 

Bright eyes cast over Maeve's face, eagerly awaiting the answers, and in order if at all possible, though she knew the silver fae could sometimes be... a little all over the place.

Inactive Deceased
Maeve Destine Caravello
blah blah language blah

Oh, woah, a lot of questions were spilling out of Celandine's mouth now. Did these things really matter, or was she just trying to seem interested in what her friend had been doing while she was away? Maeve tried hard to recall the names of everyone mentioned, though honestly there wasn't much to say. "Think he said 'er name was Addy. At some point she mentioned a Rom, and that 'er mom went missin' and 'er dads a mess 'cuz of it. Ain't nobody else show up, surprised me too. Must not care much, 'r maybe they're all real buff 'n don't gotta worry 'bout 'nuthin. They jus' sorta talked 'bout how he hates it here and misses her, then I left to go huntin' because they were borin' the fuck outa me." and that was it, really. The pair had hardly even acknowledged that Maeve had ever been present, so if there was some big secret they shared she'd doubted they would of filtered it out.

Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Celandine listened intently, committing the names and events to memory. Addy, and Rom. Those names were irrelevant, other than the fact that this Addy girl seemed to have a thing with Cyril. More interesting was the fact that the girl's mom went missing. So if her calculations were correct, and usually they were (at least in her mind.) then the girl was probably from this years litter, which made her... Nicolo's? Maybe not, but as far as the pale she-wolf was aware, he was the lead male at the time. "Nobody? Just the girl?" That seemed odd to her, but then again, maybe they met well outside the borders. 

So far it didn't seem like any of the information was important, but maybe in time that would prove itself wrong. She hoped not, but knowledge was always her first line of defense.

Inactive Deceased
Maeve Destine Caravello

"Yeah, no. Just th' girl." She frowned, a little upset that she didn't have anything juicy to provide. "All 'round jus' a borin' trip. Still glad I went though, been a while since I've gone anywhere new." She sighed. Though it was really her own damn fault for that. It wasn't that they'd confined her strictly to pack boarders or anything, Maeve was just really, very lazy. Perhaps even the definition of the word. "Think 'M gonna try t' make trips like tha' every now n' then. Think it's pro'lly good for m' sanity." because sleeping all day and mooching off of everyone else's food kills certainly wasn't doing the fae much good, and maybe some time away from Celandine every now and then would help her.. Get over.. These.. Feelings..