(See All?) Announcements
400 Users Online

I Heard You Came Calling — Umbra Copse 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
Urgh sorry this took so long @Serach - archiving now.
baby i'm back now, feeling how i used to feel

Serach confirmed that he had been speaking of Greer and Kyna and she allowed her smile to grow a little. She had filled in what little she knew of, and he had filled in some blanks for her, like where Sahalie had settled after leaving the monadnock. That did pose the question of where she had gone since though. Morganna had been fond of the girl since Sven first dragged her home. It would have been nice to find her here instead of the husk she had stumbled upon, but that was the way things went sometimes she supposed. The Monadnock was gone too, after all.

She had assumed the name to be a fake, and now that it was confirmed she couldn't do much more than shrug. She supposed she'd never quite figure out if her brother had more offspring roaming around and wreaking havoc with the rest of them... then again, it might have been for the best too. She wondered what an Archer would turn out like if it didn't have an Archer around to influence it. "Not ter worry, I reckon I remember there bein' a cache over this way... unless it's been raided recently." With neighbours like this she was almost sorry to be leaving.

Morganna Archer
[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]