(See All?) Announcements
91 Users Online
Baidu, Google

Finding what you seek
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
I'm looking for threads for Tulip, she is currently lowkey searching for @Garmir and has a whole plot setup with him. I'm looking for wolves for her to run into on the way, perhaps steer her away or towards Garmir. Kind of a beat around the bush thing right now since I don't want her to find him right away. She has horrible manners and speech, but is really just a frightened child. She's going to be mostly concerned with her new pack right now and I definitely would like threads with Cove wolves.

Nia's whole plot on the other hand is finding not a wolf, but a location/pack. She's not entirely sure of what she is going to find but she believes she has the full rights to waltz on in as "heir" of Secret Woodlands. It's likely on the way she is going to try to gather a group of sorts. Yearlings and younger wolves just banding together for the winter, nothing serious. Just company and hunting buddies.
[Image: ftc_by_euphoriclies-d8zepct.png]TULIPDAY   [Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png]

Please note that Moonshadow, or even Kajika, are likely to pop into Tulip's threads at any given time. <3 Thanks
Warning: Tulip tends to have M rated flashbacks and nightmares
Where is she located right now? I could throw Macha at her if she's in southern eden :0
[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Bramble falls, in the heart of the lore :/
[Image: ftc_by_euphoriclies-d8zepct.png]TULIPDAY   [Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png]

Please note that Moonshadow, or even Kajika, are likely to pop into Tulip's threads at any given time. <3 Thanks
Aww dang :(!! I'll hit you up when she starts traveling then! I'm sure they will be able to meet up sometime soon :)
[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Perhaps, but she might be in the Heart for some time depending on where her threads take her. :/

Nia is also avaible and I'm more willing too bounce her around! :)
Updated the main post to include her plot info.
Kajika could steal her away from Moonshadow for a day and give his co-lead a much needed day off?
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Totally! That would be fun

Awesome! I can get something up in a bit and tag you.
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Okie, great! :)