548 Users Online
Google, Enera

My ways they cut through plastic, rust free my golden heart. — Fireweed Rise 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kristen who has 301 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adeltra Archer
Scouting dem 3/3

She turned to her cousin in one quick, swift motion, her gaze bugging out. Eight? What the heck did he mean eight? How did anyone even come by that many siblings? Sure, she was figuring out that the Archers bred like bunnies but to have eight pups? Jeez.

Her attention turned back to her cousin, who stated that her plans were to go see her father but she wasn’t sure what she was going to do after that. Addy hoped she would consider joining them. After all, having another playmate around would be great! Rom was pretty down in the dumps lately and a bit of a grumpy butt, but Macha seemed to be able to match the dark girl’s energy ounce for ounce. Her tail gave an excited wag.

Sven gave directions to the Ridge, insisting that he would be around if she needed help if she needed. She confirmed the statement with a firm nod on her part. She would also do her part to help because, after all, they were family! But, she had more work to do in the meantime. ”Sorry for interrupting, I’m just being nosey as usual. I’m gonna go scout some more, leave you two alone. It was super nice to meet you, Macha! I really hope we get to see each other again sometime soon,” she said, offering a friendly grin before turning and touching her nose to her pale cousin’s cheek in farewell. Then, she meandered off to explore some more.

Adeltra Exit

[Image: sW4OLm.png]
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer
the devil is & always will

Sven bumped Adeltra back to say goodbye as she took her leave, polite as always with her words.

"It might still sneak up on you," he then warned his sister good-heartedly regarding the trouble they'd been referring to. Especially out here, there seemed to always be something unsavory brewing in the Lore.

"Bet you anything if you find Morganna, father'll be a whisper away. She's pretty easy to track down, makes a lot of noise, puts her business out everywhere. Last I heard she was just over the mountain."

Sven couldn't imagine another reason that Skoll would have returned; he certainly hadn't bothered to visit his firstborn.

be a gentleman.
Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER
You are the vision I'm looking for.

"Of course! Now that I know where you two are I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot of me! It was nice meeting you, Adeltra!" The fae smiled, nodding her head as the girl made her exit.

"Yeah, I suppose you're right." The fae's smile faded a touch. Here's to hoping that it didn't. Though Macha's luck had always been pretty decent without work on her end, so perhaps she'd be able to double it with a bit of caution. She was worried, but at the same time she really wasn't, if that even made sense. Though better safe than sorry, she's pretty sure that's what Sven was saying to her now at least.

"Morganna.." The girl repeated, making sure to remember the name. "What is her relation to dad? I'm sure he's mentioned her in the past but.."

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer
the devil is & always will

"Sister," he answered casually with a roll of his pale shadows, "which makes her our dear old aunt."

"Come back if you have trouble, I'll try to help you track 'im down. Be safe. Things're different out here," Sven stepped forward to nip her cheek and tussle the fur at her nape back into place. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't hoping she'd visit plenty if not end up staying with them, but by now he'd learned to accept the coming and going of his family.

be a gentleman.

(This post was last modified: Jun 03, 2018, 02:35 AM by Sven.)
Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer

"Ah, I see." An aunt. Well, hopefully she wouldn't differ too much from father then. She shared numerous similarities with each of her brothers after all, so for now she supposed it would be safe to assume that the two would get along upon meeting each other.

"Of course, brother." She smiled as he spoke, and giggled as he adjusted the placement of her coat. "You will be the first to know, I promise." Though again, everything seemed to be working out perfectly for her thus far, however she knew her brother wouldn't just speak empty words at her. He knew more than she did about these lands.

"Well, I'll be off now dear brother. You'll hear from me again here shortly I'm sure. In fact, you'll probably regret having run across me today with how much I'll be visiting in the future." She bowed her head at the male, definitely sad to be taking off so soon. "Blessed be."

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.