(See All?) Announcements
512 Users Online
Google, Jadon, Bing, Miriam, Viorel

My skin is soft like velvet, but my nails are razor sharp. — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
@Nuriel forward dated to 1/10 if that's alright :)
Macha ARCHER
You are the vision I'm looking for.

Whether it was by visually seeing them, or verbally coming from someone else's mouth, Macha was quickly coming to realize that this land in which her father had told her to travel was absolutely bustling with various family members. Some new like Adeltra and Niles, some already established like Sven and Ramiel. It was intriguing, though at the same time a bit overwhelming. At the very least she'd never have to worry about finding a place to stay! It seemed like each pack came equip with at least one Archer. But at the same time; it'd sure be lovely to be able to have another conversation in which the other party hadn't the slightest idea who Skoll Archer was.

The fae sighed, resting her body near an old, rotting tree trunk. The reality of it all was that she should feel grateful, and she knew that! This was truly a blessing! Family members, along with friends of, would likely be easier to sway into her spiritual movement! She'd seem less, well, crazy. Closing her eyes, Macha decided that perhaps a little nap would do her some good. Ease the mind a bit.

Played by Van who has 2 posts.
The young bane in the Archer line had been gone from the Dell for almost as long as Skoll himself had been. Nuriel had not stuck around, and had thus not seen his siblings for quite some time now. So it came as a quaint, almost pleasant but not quite, surprise to see his own littermate so far from their birthplace.

With quiet grace and movement abundantly confident for someone of his stature and age, the red wolf stepped from the underbrush and approached his sister - the Princess witch of Devilsbite Dell.

”Well, well, well,” he purred, greenish eyes flicking over her prone body. ”A bit far from our kingdom, aren’t we, Macha?” His presence was anything but dangerous toward his sister - he actually cared for her, regardless of their differences and the fact that she seemed to have been some type of chosen one. Nuriel wasn’t a jealous or particularly greedy wolf - if she was the one who was to inherit the witches’ domain, then so be it. It was no real loss to the demon himself.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

Macha rolled her eyes before even making eye contact with the new presence. She knew exactly who he was, there was simply no mistaking that voice. The Archer wouldn't go as far as to say she disliked this specific sibling, however if she were to rank them in order it would be of no surprise if he'd made it to the bottom of the list. Their similarities were perhaps... Few and far between, to say the least.

"Funny, I was just just complaining about how many of us there were in these lands." She sighed, continuing to rest her head without any further physical acknowledgement. "You've met a few by now, haven't you brother? We Archer's seem to dominate the majority of it. Mayhaps that's why father spoke so highly of this place." No need to answer his snarky comment. She wasn't looking to grant him any satisfaction today.

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Played by Van who has 2 posts.
It was quite obvious that this littermate was not very happy to see him. He couldn’t quite imagine why - they hadn’t been fighting or anything, as far as he could tell. But then again, he wasn’t particularly well-versed in the interpersonal relationships part of the communication process. Perhaps it had something to do with his detachment.

”I thought you might be a bit happier to see me,” he responded, setting himself down off to the side a bit, not coming too close. ”It has been a few weeks since we’ve spoken, after all. And no, I have yet to meet any of our relatives... though I am looking for Skoll and Sven.” He wasn’t sure what he wanted to speak to Sven for just yet, but it did feel rather important. ”If you have so much to complain over, then why are you still here in the first place? Why don’t you go back to our mothers?”
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Sorry it took so long!! I've been sick! DX

Macha ARCHER

"Oh, brother." She smiled at his words. "Your perspective is off. It's not that I'm unhappy to see you at all! I just knew we'd run into each other sooner or later. After all, where else would you have gone after disappearing like that? I figured it would have to be the lands our father spoke of." She kept her smile, lacing each and every word with sugar. Though whether the words she spoke were the truth was another story completely. "I can't quite say I miss it back home, this place is far more interesting. I think I'll make a coven of my own here some day." He'd be the first to know of this plan of hers, however she didn't suppose it exactly mattered too much. "--And as far as Sven and Skoll go, well, Take your pick. I bear the location of both."
[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.