(See All?) Announcements
565 Users Online
Google, Bing

[m] ride or die, brothers for life — Fireweed Rise 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 45 posts.
Inactive Pup
Bojay Lyall
@Odin Tagged Mature for lots of Foul Language!
Set after said the man to the dog

He was exhausted but relieved. Free of the eastern side of the mountain but not seemingly free from gross places. The willows still lingered to the north of these meadows. If Bojay didn't want to get this whole scouting for mother trip out of the way he might have hunkered down here. But then again, a twinge of pain settled in his gut at the thought of being close to the nasty willows and their brutish male with his cocky ways. Yuck. Even if Bojay had brought it upon himself.

The russet Lyall flopped down into the snow, squirming about with all the childish nature he could muster. Maybe leaving Torbine hadn't been the worst thing in the world. Even if he did have warmth and food back there, there was plenty of fun to be had here.
(This post was last modified: Jan 20, 2018, 08:30 AM by Bojay.)
[Image: ps_sig_by_becuffin-dc2lwrc.png]
i know something you don't know
trouble coming to your home
Played by becuffin who has 207 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Odin Archer
Language warning for Odin, I wish there was a permatag for this.
rather die on our feet, than keep living on our knees
Odin Archer

Odin almost pitied the wolves that remained, most of all his aunt who tried so hard only to have things repeatedly ripped out from under her thanks to Sven's foul temper. Not that he was the type to dwell on the past too much, still numb from the loss of Wraith and the Monadnock. He had hoped to make the willows his home, but not if that was the bullshit he was expected to endure and partake in. His mother had taught him to not piss into the wind, and Wraith had taught him to be mindful of the circumstances of others before resorting to violence (for all the boy failed to do so while the man was alive). Even if Sven hadn't told him to get out he wouldn't have stayed. Not with the scent of smoke in the air.

His eye narrowed on the sprawled out pup before him, the black male shaking off the shadow that was descending on him, picking up his pace to dive into his younger siblings chest with a playful rumble in his chest. "Still a fuckin' shithead I see."

[Image: sigodincheeb_by_becuffin-dahhpv8.png]
Inactive Pup
Bojay Lyall
He let out a soft oof as he felt the weight of his oldest brother on his chest. Bojay let his tail flail about because despite those rough words, well, they were pretty damn nice to hear. "Yeah, don't think me being a shithead is ever gonna change. At least not anytime soon." He rumbled back with fondness thick in his tones. Bojay was pretty sure he got the better end of the trade after the issues in the Willows. Leaving with Odin (along with his...girlfriend?) left the Lyall boy feeling like he had the most power. They showed that barbarian!

"Sorry 'bout that, though. I swear I only expected for Sterling and me to get in deep shit. Didn't think you'd come barreling onto the scene nor that friend of yours." For once the russet boy was truthfully sorry and he moved to place an apologetic nip on his brother's chin. Bojay had gone into the fight knowing he'd owe his baby brother but never did Odin cross his mind. Perhaps it was best he had taken a swing at the barbarian male before they left. That didn't mean that Bojay was done causing trouble just yet.
Inactive No Rank
Odin Archer
Odin Archer

Odin managed a laugh, probably the first genuine laugh he'd managed in a long while. "Nah, I don't wanna stay somewhere people're stupid enough ter pick a fight with ma. She had ten when she came past last week an' they're down by two now. Yer know she won' let it slide, an' I doubt uncle Greer would be too happy either." Truthfully it had been a while since he had seen his mother as down as she was when she passed through the willows, and if history had taught him anything it was that his mother had a rather short fuse when things weren't going her way. "Yer reckon yer'll stick around once yer find her?" Odin wasn't quite sure what to do with himself either.

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a deer that was killed by a lynx nearby. +10 Health
Inactive Pup
Bojay Lyall
He snorted with his own laughter. Bojay hadn't seen their mother in action as much as his eldest brother likely had but the young boy still had enough knowledge to know pissing that woman off was a bad choice. "A whole ten?" He said with a slightly shocked expression. They had only been a few weeks behind her, right? If even? Perhaps his Ma had wanted her own Torbine nestled in this hellacious corner of the earth. To each their own.

His shoulders rolled slowly as he considered the question. "Maybe if she asks me to but otherwise I think I'll just kinda hang in the general area. This whole being free thing is pretty nice." Bojay said with a lazy smile as he looked at his brother's one peach eye. "What about you? If we get our asses handed to us by Ma you willing to let me hang with ya?" It was a shot in the dark but he was willing to take it.
Inactive No Rank
Odin Archer
Odin Archer

Odin's face went serious for a moment as he considered, "Well, yeah, Cela, Ren and Maeve were with her, Pietro and Sovanna showed up, then she also rounded up our uncles, Skoll and Niles and a couple o' other strays. Archer's are all over th' place down 'ere. Chances are if yer bumpin' inter a black wolf with silver eyes its one o' ours." He gave a small shake of his head, "Gets a bit bloody suffocatin' ter be honest, there was none o' that shit up on th' tundra." Of course, the thought of their mother turning her wrath on them had already crossed his mind. He still remembered turning up missing an eye and the way she had launched at him then. "I mean, sure if yer want. I dunno if I'll go north again or check out th' other side o' th' mountain. Anythin' worth seein' over there?"