(See All?) Announcements
1,486 Users Online
Apollo, Bing, Google, Juniper, Claw, Vasco

Baa Baa Black Sheep Have You Any Soul? — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

The dark man's brow raised at the question that the girl in front of him asked. His amber gaze slid to Moonshadow for the slightest moment before returning to the girl. “I'm afraid that is between me and my co-lead,” he stated keeping his polite nature. She was a stranger and she as far as he was concerned had no need to know when Tagg would he back. Besides he wasn't sure when the tawny male would he returning.

With her next inquiry Kajika looked to Moonshadow, he was going to leave this one up to her since the woman was looking for her husband. His amber gaze rested on the oynx woman with an expression that he hoped conveyed that he was letting her make this decision. He felt that was his co-leads right to choose what happened.

He did however give the woman a nod when she said she appreciated the offer. He didn't feel they would get the message out of her so he didn't press her for it. He wasn't sure he really liked the idea of her staying but he felt it might be the best way to get some information out of her.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

"When is he coming back?"  The phrase stirred multiple emotions with in the dark woman. Annoyance and empathy were the prominent ones. Who was she to ask when her husband was coming back and she wondered the same thing. Oh how she wished she knew when her beloved would come home. The strangers next words were interesting, she wanted permission to stay until he returned so that she could deliver the message herself. Silver dusted audits flicked upon Moons dark skull as Kajika answered. Mercury orbs looked him over as he denied her info to when Tagg was coming back. She knew it was a bluff but was glad for it. Then she would have to answer however it seemed liked he would leave Tikhi's second question to be answered by her. Something didnt sit right with her, so the once fully trusting female made her decision. "Ya may stay near the borders but not cross them. I will come and inform ya when he comes back." She looked at the other woman with a small smile. While something didnt feel right that wasnt any reason to be rude.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by WildFlower who has 134 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tulip DayHeart
Tulip was shocked at the request to stay with the pack, once more giving her alpha a nervous expression. Yellow eyes fell onto the loner as she listened to the fate Moon chose. Thankfully the woman would not be allowed inside the boarders, but all was not too pleasing. The stranger would be allowed to hang around the pack. What an interesting concept, it wasn't as horrible, but Tulip still felt the need to make sure this woman wasn't up to nothing. It wasn't up to Tulip though, she was the lowest and Moonshadow's shadow. She would remain where she belonged.
[Image: ftc_by_euphoriclies-d8zepct.png]TULIPDAY   [Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png]

Tulip has a speech impairment that causes her to talk with a severe lisp and has selective mutism. I will not be writing her words to reflect this (outside of going mute), but ask those who roleplay with her to understand it's implied.
Played by Flywolf33 who has 19 posts.
Inactive
Tikhi Morone
Disappointment crashed upon the Morone girl as she was denied entrance to the pack, but she merely nodded respectfully. "I had hoped to get to know the wolves Tagg spoke so highly of, but I understand why you cannot simply let me join."

This pack's situation was very different from her own, and they were likely not hurting for members the same way the Ridge was, especially in winter. It was unfair for her to expect them to support her when she was just going to leave again.
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

The dark man didn't want this woman amongst his members but he left the decision to Moonshadow. Everything about the strange woman seemed off and it seemed that Moonshadow felt the same as she voiced his own thoughts. Kajika bumped his co-lead on the shoulder as a way of telling her that he agreed with her decision.

As a way of showing this woman that they were serious about not crossing the borders he stepped forward. “If you do step over the border there will be a punishment waiting for you. Until we speak to Tagg this is our decision.” That was what Kajika wanted most was to hear from his second what was going on with this woman.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

What do yall say? Lets wrap this up? :)

The other woman was understanding of the decision was a relief to the dark woman.  She didnt want to have to get more into it. The bump to her shoulder proved that her co-lead agreed with her which also brought her relief.  Good, now that they were all understood she could make her leave. Before she could say her goodbyes Kajika gave Thiki a warning if she crossed their borders. She gave the woman a hard look then a nod in confirmation. She would not be so lenient with a third trespasser in her home. So with that all that settled Moon was ready to leave. "Well it was nice to meet ya, we'll find ya when he returns." With that Moonshadow gave Kajika a nod and turned to leave. Her large frame made its way back towards the heart of her home with her dark shadow in tow.

-Moons and Tulips Exit and Fade-

Word Count: 000
(This post was last modified: May 15, 2018, 04:58 AM by Moonshadow.)
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]