(See All?) Announcements
1,030 Users Online
Bing, Google, Miriam

the world is my friend — Fireweed Rise 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Pinn who has 65 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Elenora Archer

Pride swelled through her chest as pearly-white teeth met the fur along his neck. She nipped, and bit, and shook what she could without hurting him. That was, until, his greater mass leaned into her's, and they once more went toppling into the snow. This time, it would seem, that his larger frame had pinned her down. Snarling her displeasure, Elenora began wiggling every-which way in hopes that she could free herself from his grasp. If she was able to get away, she planned on launching an attack from above, but it all depended on whether or not he was distracted enough to let up.

Message me for threads! Especially if you've got an Archer or a Lyall!
Played by Becca who has 45 posts.
Inactive Pup
Bojay Lyall
When his sister began to wiggle like some worm, Bojay jumped back away from her. Where one might relish in the idea of winning with such a strong position of power the russet boy preferred a bit of cat and mouse.

He barked, an attempt at ceasing the sparring for a moment. His tail waved easily behind him as his sides heaved. "You're real nice, Nellie. Wish the others would take a note from ya." He said before plopping onto his rear. The Lyall just needed a moment to catch his breath and maybe chat a little with his eldest sibling. "Think we're close? Not sure if I can take everyone bein' such a stick in the mud for much longer."
[Image: ps_sig_by_becuffin-dc2lwrc.png]
i know something you don't know
trouble coming to your home
Played by Pinn who has 65 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Elenora Archer

As soon as she was free, Nellie wiggled away, ready to launch her attack, but Bo's ceasefire made her pause. Well, that, or the desperate need to catch her breath. "Yer faster than ya used ter be." The compliment was offered with a warm smile. His movements actually surprised her.

"Th' others'll come 'round eventually." Nellie allowed herself to sit once her brother settled in. He wouldn't be able to catch her off-guard. "Dunno. Can't be tha' far out though." Nodding to reaffirm the statement, the masked girl hoped to up his spirits. "If we could ge' everyone ter move, tha' is."

Message me for threads! Especially if you've got an Archer or a Lyall!