Vanadis, Hera, Google, Bing

only acting — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a family of deer nearby. Hunt Opportunity
Played by becca who has 229 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis

Didn't have anything in mind but also didn't want to be dragging you away from your work. Nor did she want others to get any funny ideas. Truthfully that was the last thing she needed right now. She had her sights set on big things and she couldn't have the opinion of others getting in her way.

Not that other's opinions had ever stopped her before.

She picked up her pace to an easy jog, her tail waving like a banner for him to follow along. They could decide what to do once they got back. That was if they decided ending up to do anything together at all.

fade with your next post?
have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

It was a nice thought she had it wanting to drag him away from his work. “I am more than happy to have you drag me away from my work.” Even he knew how boring doing the same thing every day was. He was certain that Moonshadow and his subordinates could handle things for one day.

When she quickened her pace he did as well keeping up with her easily. “We could always make it up as we go,” be spontaneous, do the u expected. Maybe he was getting away with himself but at least they'd be having more fun than of they were patrolling borders all day. Perhaps it was what the dark man needed after all that had happened.

Fade

(This post was last modified: Feb 24, 2018, 03:18 AM by Kajika.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.