(See All?) Announcements
97 Users Online
Vaken, Baidu, Bing, Google, Marisol, Reyes, Mako, Celandine, Garmir

; Poison Master
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
[Image: wisteria-poisonous-plants.jpg]
One of Relic Lore's newest inhabitants, Kagehide is an herbalist in search of Morganna Archer and her son, Jayseden. He intends to take the youngster on as his apprentice and train him in the art of medicine along with all that comes with it.
He is in need of:
  • Allies
  • Friends?? He has a hard time making them/letting anyone close. Care to try?
  • Enemies
  • Test subjects Patients! Would love to have a character that has perhaps unintentionally ingested some toxin and is in need of help from a skilled healer.
  • A pack? Some sort of base to collect his herbs. Whether temporary or permanent I suppose would depend on how he fits with them.
  • Hunting partners. While he may not be gregarious by any means, he's still got to survive and the food is always better with more hunters.
  • Information on the possible location of Morganna/Jayseden.
  • For those looking for an adoptee--- Muramasa is an old packmate of Kagehide's. If anyone is interested in adopting him, there's definitely room on my end for threads! I imagine that while they may not be the most talkative pair with each other, they at least would get along.
  • Annoyances - who doesn't want their wolf to be pestered by someone overly friendly/talkative?
Hunting partner? I'd love a thread with him. :)

are you deranged like me? are you strange like me?
lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
o3o would he wanna save mako from some mild poisoning?
@Lekalta - absolutely! Would love to. I can make a thread for you tomorrow after I sleep! :3

@Mako - sure thing! You wanna start that thread? :3
[Image: kagehidesig_by_becuffin-dc2lwng.png]
If you want an annoyance, Nia doesn't shut up to catch her breath. XD
Cas Boi
"Now listen to me baby
Before I love and leave you
They call me heart breaker
I don't wanna deceive you"

Read more: Jacob Taio Cruz - Break Your Heart Lyrics | MetroLyrics
would be down for a thread with nin c: also ember has some experience with poisons thanks to her time off-site, but i would love for her to learn more.
FTC is in need of a healer since Roland has broken his leg. If hes around the mountain I could send Moon out :)
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
*Due to circumstances Tulip can and usually will appear in any of Moon's threads*
@Nineva/@Ember - I'm totally game for them to have a thread. And I would love for him to have peeps to teach things to.

@Moonshadow - he is actually at the mountain now! I don't know if he'll settle there permanently, but could certainly travel through and offer help for a price! (Food. Just feed him.)

@Nia - 1000% needs more people to annoy his grouchy self. 8)
[Image: kagehidesig_by_becuffin-dc2lwng.png]
That can be easily arranged haha :) Would you mind starting a thread? And could it be set for tomorrow or after that? I dont mind waiting to start one either :) Moon has a ton going on right now lol
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
*Due to circumstances Tulip can and usually will appear in any of Moon's threads*
Okay, where's he located rn I'll try getting a post up soon