(See All?) Announcements
519 Users Online
Google, Bing

a wolf in sheep's clothing is more than a warning — Hearthwood River 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark

You’re not wrong, he hummed in response, his green gaze lingering on his second for a moment. But could he chase the raven off? Despite her lies and defiant behaviour they had history. He had been in her life since she was born, providing for her and teaching her just as Maksim had. She had wronged both him and the pack but he did not know if she deserved to be run from the territory. A conversation, yes. But she did not deserve to be tossed, or chased. I owe her more than just chasing her out, he responded, voicing his thoughts aloud as his tail twitched absently behind him. I am not forgiving her for the things she has done wrong, but I’ve known her since she was nothing but a bundle of wet fur. Chasing her out, while it would be effective, isn’t the right way to handle the situation. Unfortunately. Good guy Lachesis, back at it again. It was impossible for him to be cruel.

No, it doesn’t, he commented, his lips tight. We all suffered the same loss—we just handled it much better than her. We didn’t turn into dicks. Because the pack talked to each other and worked together. Whereas Inna had isolated herself from her packmates and pushed herself (and Oksana) away. And then blamed them for her isolation.

It didn’t make sense.

He unfolded his own legs as Aytigin did, a wide smile spreading across his pale features as he bumped shoulders with his second. I suppose you’re right, he chided in response, his nose tipped to the side. Keep your eyes peeled for any places of interest. I wouldn’t mind sticking close to the north but I don’t want to infringe on Askan’s territory. Just because he was close friends with the grumpy Edge Lord did not mean he wanted to live side-by-side. Neither Askan or his mate would appreciate that, especially after just forming their own pack.

[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you
Played by Van who has 292 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Aytigin Delaney
Maybe you owe her more, but I don’t. The thought ran around Aytigin’s mind, but did not come out of his mouth. No, he didn’t think chasing her out was the right move... but there was nothing stopping him from making her stay behind when the time came to leave this place. If she thought her parents’ foundation of this pack meant anything on her standing in it, she was completely wrong. Ayti would be sure to show her that.

A snort of laughter escaped the mocha-furred man at the dicks comment. Ah, he truly had rubbed off on the pale leader. But after nearly a full year with the pack, he figured it would be impossible not to. The Stark had rubbed off on him as well. ”Well... I kinda did,” he teased in return, tail swishing around his hocks. ”You’re fine though.”

Though he tried to suppress it, a small shiver ran up his spine at the mention of Askan’s name. That had been a not so fun run-in so many months ago, and Ayti was going to be sure not to have a repeat of the same occurrence. ”Hell no we don’t,” he agreed, brushing his flank against Lachesis’ as he turned to head out of the clearing. ”I’ll keep a lookout,” he confirmed, dipping his head. ”You should go get some rest. You’re turning a bit gray around the muzzle.” The lighthearted jest was simply for fun, but there was some worry as well. Lach had been so stressed out lately, and Ayti truly wanted to help in any way he could.

Fade with your next post?
Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark

He laughed at Aytigin’s comment, his chartreuse eyes rolling dramatically in response. Lachesis felt as though his entire pelt should be grey by now, for he felt as though all he did was stress. But, truthfully, he wasn’t opposed to the idea of resting. He hadn’t done much of it in the recent weeks, for he had been too busy fretting over what to do with the pack. And Inna. At least now he had a plan, and his trusty sidekick was on board with the idea. That was all that mattered to the Stark. Whatever, he chided in response, his teeth clicking together in amusement. I might take some of the kids out and scout by the mountain, he added, his words accompanied by a lazy shrug, after I rest. He offered his second a sharp wink before turning away, his tail sweeping behind him as he padded through the trees, bringing their clandestine meeting to an end…

Fade.

[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you